Author has written 9 stories for Kung Fu Panda, One Piece, BioShock, and Metal Gear.
Double update, for the same story yes, for Bioshock: Pandemonium because it's just been there so long. More will come. I will be re-editing old stories too, improving the grammar. Wow, it was so long ago, huh, well, I've changed a lot. Will be continuing random stories but will be wirting more on Bioshock. Once I play Infinite, I will make many more about that too, heh. Shen rising also had an update or two, and I'm still writing.
Name: White Trenchcoat
Likes: Werewolves, yuri, weaponry, writing, reading, fiction, funny stuff (I laugh at anything) and awesome fight scenes.
Dislikes: Rude people, people who rely on first impressions, moody/silent people, heavy heavy friendship focus, Twilight
Top Ten Villains:
1. Blackbeard (One Piece)
2. Shen (Kung Fu Panda 2) (Character song: I Cut Like A Buffalo by The Dead Weather
3. Gin Ichimaru (Bleach) (Character song: Wearing my Rolex by Wiley
4. Liquid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) (Character Song: Sons of Plunder by Disturbed.
5. William Will Woo (Gun X Sword)
6. Fate Averruncus (Negima/Mahou Sensei Negima) (Character Song: Wind Up Toy by Alice Cooper)
7. Voldemort (Harry Potter) (Eye For An Eye by Unkle)
8. Lord Sunday (Keys To The Kingdom)
9. The Beastector (Mischief Makers) (Perform This Way by Weird Al Yankovic)
10. Mr. Tinkles (Cats & Dogs)
A bit about me: I dunno. I'm a normal guy, I love a bit of everything (I've read tonnes and tonnes of stuff) and I have a very big imagination. As you can see above, I love villains. Really, the heroes always win by luck or just plain blunt force, but villains? They'll have schemes, plans, awesome fail-safes and the funniest lines (May or may not be large hams, I'm not fussy). They also always look awesome. When I like heroes, it's usually only because they have troubled pasts, and aren't perfect examples of heroism (If a protagonist is willing to blow up an orphanage to stop world destruction, he's my kind of hero).
Extra: PM me as much as you want, do whatever you like to my stories. I love people just taking an interest, and that my writing at least has some fans. Even if you hate the work, at least you're reading my stuff (Most of the time, heh). Don't be shy, drop me a message of any kind.
Note: If you like any of the villains from the above list, or any of the series they are from, and what to see a story in my style, just message me. I implore you to message me and fuel my ego (Also curb my loneliness). If you want it, you got to tell me you want it.
Unsafe External Link