Poll: Which one/ones do you read; slash, femslash or het? Vote Now!
I've been reading fanfiction for years now, and finally decided to de-lurk and actually get myself a profile. I myself don't write, but seeing as I greatly enjoy reading other people's stories I figured it was time to actually tell them what I think of their writing. The plan is to get myself a beta reader profile, since I like to believe that I'm a decent beta even though I don't write. I'm also going to start commenting at last, as I'm ashamed to admit I've never done so before, despite the fact that I know how happy it makes you all... I hope you can forgive me? Please? Oh, and I'd love to make some friends here, so feel free to message me!
Unlike some people (*coughSALJStellacough*), I skip a lot between fandoms, but usually have one pairing I like from each one of them (the vast majority of them are slash); so for any of you who might want to discuss anything with me, or; well, I don't know... Anyway, feel free to talk to me about:
- Star Trek ( Any of the series except Enterprise, but mainly TOS and DS9)
- Star Wars (The three REAL movies, of course...)
- Doctor Who (I'm working myself through it, so I don't know a lot, but as I said; I'm getting there, and I love it so far)
- The Legend of Zelda (I'm a diehard OoT fan, but MM and TP are good too)
- Fullmetal Alchemist (The manga, mostly)
- Naruto (I'm a bit behind, though...)
- Bartimaeus Trilogy
- Harry Potter
- Robin Hobb's books
...and probably a lot more that I can't remember right now. I'm a science fiction geek, as you can probably see...
If anyone reading this is a fan of Saw, check out my wifey, SALJStella's profile, she's got some pretty wicked writing over there, just sayin'... (That's not a suggestion, by the way, it's an order. Seriously. She's the best.)
Oh, and if you happen to have a 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback to spare; give it to me and recieve my eternal love!
See you around!
Unsafe External Link