Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Learned how to knit today-27th October-guess who's getting a scarf for Christmas??? EVERYONE.
I love writing, all of it. That moment when you stare at the dangling sentence, words racing around in your head, rearranging, trying to make the perfect fit. Staring at it for ten minutes, even, unsatisfied until the perfect words fall into place, a gift from the gods. After all, "the difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug." (-Mark Twain.) Even when the perfect idea comes to you, so beautiful it's like a cool breeze on a sticky-hot summer day, and it slips away before you manage to grasp it-I love even that. I love when the words flow from your mind uninterrupted, and you write without distractions, immersed in the world you're weaving, unaware of everything, anything else.
"I solemnly swear
-HARRY POTTER forever:)
The Harry Potter Pledge
I promise to remember Harry
I promise to remember Ron
I promise to remember Hermione
I promise to remember James and Lily
I promise to remember Dumbledore
I promise to remember “I solemley swear that I am up to no good”
I promise to remember Gred and Forge
I promise to remember Moony
I promise to remember Snape
I promise to remember Narcissa
I promise to remember Tonks
I promise to remember Hedwig
I promise to remember Percy
I promise to practice constant vigilance
I promise to remember Hagrid
I promise to remember Neville
I promise to remember the Golden Trio as a whole
I promise to remember Ginny
I promise to remember Dobby
I promise to remember Luna
I promise to remember Seamus
I promise to remember Draco
I promise to remember Oliver
I promise to remember the Dursley’s
I promise to remember Gilderoy Lockheart
I promise to remember J.K. Rowling
Yes I promise that I will
Carry me home tonight...
Don't let your eyes skip over everything, drink in the details, the colors...Look at that pond everyone else thinks is filthy...it's really not. Everything holds a mystery, a history...don't look at anything the world's way, like normal people do...
I am the girl who your eyes skip over because I don't wear make-up and despise designer.
I am the girl who read five books at once, probably altogether too much for even my own good. But that way all the worlds blend together, the edges blurring, and they all join hands.
I am the girl who is proud of odd scars, random and sentimental memories, because they tell who I am, even if few care.
I am the girl who, if I submitted a masterpiece, would do so under a false name.
I am the girl who is both quiet and loud, decidedly unopinionated on things, and who tries to stay true to myself.
I am the girl who will quote the bible at you because it's what you need to hear most, no matter what.
I am quiet, I am loud. I have opinions, yet am unopinionated. You may notice me, your eyes may skip over me. I watch lightning split the sky and dance in the rain that refreshes the greenery of the world...
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butts to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna kick their butts!
5. When people say, while watching a film, "Did you see that?" No, Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya, Sunshine?
7. When something is "new and improved!"...Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the heck? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever experiences!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?
Also- I'm really, really angry with J K rowling right now! She is not writing a number 8 to Harry Potter about their kids, or Lily and James...anything would make billions happy. I mean, do you guys have ANY IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY SHE WOULD GET FOR THAT??? MILLIONS?? BILLIONS???? Sorry. Just had to put that out there.
She was transparant, like a watercolor. As if she was about to dissolve into sound, into tones not yet created. -Peter Hoeg
Dancing faces you towards heaven, in whichever direction you turn. -Mary J. Signo
Dance until the stars come down from the rafters. -W.H. Audren
A bird doesn't sing because she has an answer, she sings because she has a song. -Lou Holts
All water has a perfect memory, and is forever trying to get back to where it was. -Tony Morrison
And above all, I love God more than anything in the world and I hope that as many people as possible come to God. He changed my life!! "My word is a lamp to your feet and a light to your path." -psalms.
Alrighty...here are the links to the banners for my story "Love changes you: the eagle and the snake." check 'em out! :)
And this was made by Daniela S. Black, the creative genius! thanks so much!
And here is the cover for my new story, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings