Author has written 14 stories for Teen Wolf, Misc. Tv Shows, Twilight, X-Men: The Movie, Fright Night, Tucker and Dale vs Evil, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Spider-Man, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Avengers, and Wrestling.
I'm Ashleigh. I love to write fanfiction and I love to read it. My favorite color is blue for the stalkers outside my window. I'm pretty easy to get along with, but I'm weird. I have zero friends, but I talk to a lot of people. There's not really that much to know about me. Well, not that much that I'd like you to know about me. I do have a kick ass armbar, though.
I've been labeled gothic, emo, scene, and just plain stupid and ridiculious. None of which bother me. Some random, probably useless facts about me are...
1. I'm short. :( But its a good way to make a joke and get some laughs outta people every once in a while! :D
2. I paint my nails with weird designs and dye my hair more than I probably should.
3. I crashed my bike when I was younger and ultimately effed up my teeth and I had to wear braces and headgear in the early years of highschool.
4. I have officially left my retainer behind! :D
5. I hated highschool.. yet somehow I miss the large groups of people. I like to be able to disappear, yet not be in danger or in an alternate universe. Or dead.
6. I realize how stupid these sound cuz they all start with I.
7. My music playlists consist of 90s, Early 2000's, a few songs from now, but is mostly alternative rock or screamo.
8. If you bash me or my writing being rude instead of giving constructive criticism, you'll actually entertain me.. quite a lot actually, I kind of enjoy it. You know, how you waste time and stuff. Idiotic jack holes.
9. I'm secretly a ninja, and I play the song 'Hoodie Ninja' by MC Chris when I'm out doing ninja stuff cause it makes me feel cooler than ice cubes in the Arctic.
10. I may have possible anger issues..
I am a HUGE WWE fan. I love Family Guy. I love wrestling, it was at one time the path I was going to take instead of college, because I can take quite the hit. Unfortunately, my wrist and knees aren't in the best of shape and if I did get into wrestling, it wouldn't be that long until I had to quit anyway. I've considered referee training. I just love wrestling. I will be there for anyone when they need someone to talk to, no questions asked. Stranger or friend. Family or enemy. I will be there, we all need someone sometimes.
TO ANYONE WHO READS MY STORIES.. Here is the info on images I've made on Polyvore.
My polyvore account, that has all story banners, character images, character outfits, and random stuff...
I haven't forgotten about this story, I love the characters, but I've hit a bit of a crossroads and I'm trying to outline a lot, so I can have more updates in a small frame of time to make up for the overall lack of attention this story has gotten. Team Annabelle!
Fight to Rise
I haven't forgotten about this story, I am currently working on it, along with more images for the story. An update will come very soon.
Envieanna's Vigilante Debut outfit ...
Envieanna's Last Vigilante Street Clothes outfit ...
Hot and Cold
This story has just been started, and I love where it can possibly go. I've got about ten chapters already outlined vaguely, all I need is to shape 'em up and add detail, tie up some loose ends, and let the romance begin! Let's go Brookelynn!
Brookelynn's Holiday Outfit in chapter one ...