Author has written 1 story for Soul Eater.
Hello veiwers of fanfiction. This is my not so amazing profile, so let me just tell you a little about myself.
Well, that is about all the important stuff you need. I guess I'll tell you some things that I like.
Music: Three Days Grace, Skrillex, Skillet, Three Doors Down, Metallica, Drowning Pool, Shinedown, Trapt, Linkin Park, and Theory of a Deadman.
Anime: Soul Eater, Fruits Basket, Ouran Host Club, Death Note, One Peice, Highschool of the Dead, and Inuyasha.
Books: I really don't read alot, but if I had to say, I'd probably have to say Hunger Games and Harry Potter.
I'll really only be on here to read, so don't expect any stories. Before I go, my sister is forcing me to take stuff from her profile so it won't have a "boring" profile...so yeah.
Soul Eater Oath
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say in 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' style if that is "their final answer."
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
The Rules of Anime! (May we follow and abide by them forever. In life, and in death):
Rule 1: As cuteness increases, so do the chances of being HORRIBLY raped... by tentacles
Rule 2: In anime, little sisters have more of a purpose than they do in real life.
Rule 3: Rape is no laughing matter... Unless it's lesbian rape... Then it's hilarious.
Rule 4: Moe: Individuals of this standard are characterized by their large eyes and lovable as possible natures, charming those watching into submission or causing them to break down into tears of happines.
Rule 5: In Anime, the normal laws of physics do NOT apply. Under ANY circumstance. Unless you're in a major battle, in which said laws will automatically kick in, causing the main character to be put in peril, then they will somehow SWITCH OFF and said main character shall kick major ass.
Rule 6: When in an Anime show, there is an explosion or loud sonic boom in space, it is rendered even louder because there is no air to get in the way. (See above.)
Rule 7: The larger the robot is... The faster it moves.
Rule 8: Both good guys and villians die in one of two ways, either it's so quick no one even see's it coming, or it's a long scene where the person see's much into their past, most of the time being the cause of flash backs.
Rule 9: In Anime EVERYTHING CAN AND WILL GO BOOM.
Rule 10: Large or even huge cities are the most flammable things known to man kind. (In Anime)
Rule 11: The human body contains approximately 6 quarts of blood... in anime, it's approxamately 12 gallons... and depending on how violent the scene is, sometimes even more.
Rule 12: In Anime, a single heart warming love scene or even a Disney-like song can destroy an entire space armada, beasts from the underworld, or bloodthirsty barbarians.
Rule 13: Children are smarter than adults in Anime. Regardless of the adult's profession.
Rule 14: Any Anime being with powers and or extreme martial arts training, emits aura.
Rule 15: Aura is a light that emits around the person, either it is blue for a good guy, or red for a bad guy. (Me: Or purple for a creepy guy...)
Rule 16: ANY color that is visible to the human eye, is a possible hair color in Anime.
Rule 17: Eyes are large in Anime, and contain several gallons of water, which in most turn is used for crying.
Rule 18: When males in Anime are sexually aroused, instead of erections, they get nosebleed's.
Rule 19: During any transformation in Anime, no matter how many times they have witnessed it actually happen, the bad/good guy is always to stunned to try and stop the transformation before it is complete.
Rule 20: If a character insults a female character, they will be met with pain.
Rule 21: In Anime, older characters always know what happens in the end, but never reveal it to anyone.
Rule 22: In many comedy Anime, if the main character is a male, he will through the course of the series attract an endless number of girlfriends.
Rule 23: A person who has been training for many years is never as good as a person who has been training for a month.
Rule 24: When a female character gets angry at a male character, she suddenly has the ability to lift any 1000 pound object, despite how small she may be.
Rule 25: Any event will happen to the one character LEAST capable of dealing with it.
Rule 26: In Anime, and even in cartoons, sunglasses will instantly make you cool.
Rule 27: Nothing is impossible in Anime. NOTHING.
Rule 28: In any dire situation, the good guy will always either become stronger, or more powerful than the bad guy.
Rule 29: In Anime... THERE IS NO SPOON!
Rule 30: There's always a cute mascot... ALWAYS.
Rule 31: Two females with a grudge WILL attack each other, and somehow come out unscathed, despite all of the fatal blows, Jackie-Chan style martial arts techinques, and unthrowable objects being thrown.
Rule 32: Whenever a character that is the love intrest of the main character appears, either sparkles, flower petals, or abstract colors instantly appear around them... Sometimes all at once.
Rule 33: In Anime ANYTHING can happen. Never underestimate the perverts or low life's that write Anime. They have more power than even THEY might think.
Rule 34: If it exists, there IS hentai of it.
Rule 35: Never, under any circumstance, attack anything that glows. EVER!
Rule 36: There is always at least one busty girl, and it must be pointed out in nearly every episode she makes an appearance in.
Rule 37: Adult's seem to be able to get by with an average life, without having a job, meaning no income! How the hell is this possible?!
Rule 38: Under NO circumstance, are you EVER allowed to ground children in an Anime for anything short of murder.
Rule 39: Said children (Listed in rule above) are allowed to go wherever/do whatever said children want.
Rule 40: Any object, regardless of its size/weight, may be lifted with great encouragement, and/or dramatic music/sound effects.
Rule 41: It needs more desu NO EXCEPTIONS
Rule 42: Any Anime containing all female characters MUST have a large fandom for pairing each and everyone off, until there are none left, even if that involves incest, twincest and/or threesomes.
Rule 43:Those who are exiled or the last of their kind must have some sort of scar, trait of said people, and/or marking such as tattoos as a living memory of what they are.
Rule 44: When being sneaky, a character may make as much noise as they want without getting caught.
Have not found 45-51
Rule 52: someone ALWAYS divides by zero. causing either great mindfucks to all other characters and/or viewers...or nothing at all
I have not found rules 53-62.
Rule 63: For all male anime characters there is a female gender bend. ALL OF THEM! NO EXCEPTIONS!