Author has written 4 stories for Big Time Rush.
"And if she had the proper words to say; she would tell him. But, she'd have nothing left to sell him,"
• I am a perfectionist, which often makes me over-think things. I speak my mind. I'm pretty impulsive, and love to live in the moment. People say I'm very shy, but my friends would say the opposite. My favorite color is a tie between blue and purple. I love animals a whole heck of a lot. I have an unhealthy obsession with Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Dashboard Confessional, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, and the Broadway musical, Chicago.
• I stand between the height of 5'8" and 5'10" and being tall is my thing. My hair is a dark blonde color that falls down to my chest. I have eyes that change from hazel to green to yellow...it's strange. I'm on the thin-side, which I don't really like, but can deal with. I have a slight southern accent that is awful when I get angry. A lot of people say that I am the girl version of Kendall Schmidt, because my eyebrows are very fuzzy/dark, plus the hair... and the eyes...
• I'm a teenager that absolutely loves to sing and play guitar with a little banjo on the side. ;)
• I do not sing in my shower because singing leads to dancing, and dancing leads to falling. (I told you I over-think things.)
• I love sports, especially golf. I love football, basketball, swimming, hiking, mushroom hunting, and anything that will keep me occupied.
• I am the biggest nerd in my grade, I am 100% serious...
• Writing has been a passion since I was forced to go to writing competitions by a horrid teacher. Maybe I should thank her? Hmm...
That's about it...I think.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate! I like to talk to y'all. :o)
Oh yeah, please read and review my stories below! :)
Update: My story 'Rising Stars Can Fall Too' is on hiatus.
"I may never sleep tonight,
As long as you're still burning bright.
If I could trade mistakes for sheep-
Count me away before you sleep.
I'll stay awake 'til I trade my mistakes,
Or they fade away,"
Trade Mistakes - Panic! At The Disco
"My hopes are so high,
That your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me,
So I die happy?
My heart to yours to fill or burst;
To break or bury;
Or wear as jewelry,
Whichever you prefer,"
Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
"Don't say a word, just come over,
And lie here with me.
'Cause I'm just about to set fire,
To everything I see.
I want you so bad, I'll go back,
On the things I believe.
There- I just said it;
I'm scared you'll forget about me,"
Edge Of Desire - John Mayer