Author has written 16 stories for NCIS, Beauty and the Beast, Person of Interest, Harry Potter, Impulse, Ellen Hopkins, Bye Bye Birdie, Labyrinth, Once Upon a Time, Peter Pan, Twilight, and Alice in Wonderland.
I LOVE NCIS!!! It's one of my obsessions! I'm also a big Harry Potter fan. I'm an avid reader and WILL get into debates about the books vs. movies for Harry Potter and anything else I've seen/read.
My family (at home) consists of me and my moms (plus my cat, dog and rabbit!). My extended family is HUGE. Tons of cousins and a small circle of friends that I consider my family.
One of my role models HAS to be the singer, Julie Andrews. She's amazing and I love her songs, espcially "The Sound of Music" and "Mary Poppins".
I'm a huge queer and have MANY queer ships. If you don't like it, get off my profile. Not all of my stories involve queer ships, though. There's nothing wrong with a bit of heterosexual, however there are some couples that I firmly believe to be polysexual (bi/pan/etc).
Harry Potter- Tonks/Lupin, Luna/Neville, Harry/Ginny (Hinny)
NCIS- Tony/Ziva (Tiva), Abby/Ziva (Zabby), Jenny/Gibbs (Jibbs), Gibbs/Borin (Bibbs), Jeanne/Tony (Teanne), Abby/McGee (McAbby), Delilah/McGee
Bones- Bones/Booth, Hodgens/Angela
Person of Interest- Reese/Finch
Pitch Perfect- Chloe/Beca (BeChloe), Amy/Aubrey, Lily/Donald
Castle- Castle/Beckett (Caskett)
Once Upon a Time- Regina/Emma S (Swan Queen), Rumple/Belle (Rumbelle)
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode multiple times and never get tired of it
2. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
3. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
4.You have started using military references. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
5.The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
6. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
7.You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
8.You find yourself saying 'Ya think?' when someone says something obvious.
9.You use the term Hinky and sneeky people
10. You tell people you can kill them with a paperclip in 18 ways
11. You can scare people by just staring at them
12. You start saying 'on your six' and 'on it boss'
13. You spend alot of time reading/writting NCIS FanFiction (True)
14. Your favourite car is a mustang or mini copper
15. You hope you do knife throwing in the future
16. Want a gun and knifes in your job
17. Want to be in law enforcement or army
18. Can qoute scenes (ALL the time!)
19. You do your school art board on office romance
20. You learn Hebrew
21. You are excited when you find out your name is Hebrew
22. When someone starts talking about NCIS you take over and rant about everything and all the information on characters and episodes (oh yeah!)
23. You start to use your gut to tell you things
24. You find yourself playing with knives
25. You become a movie addict and start qouting movies
26. You try make your clothes look like Ziva's (I have a Ziva outfit)
27. You want to vist Israel
28. You yell 'Fedaral Agents' at people
29. You buy all the DVD collections of NCIS
30. You favorite male name is Anthony
31. You find yourself doing things like adding 'you know you're obsessed with NCIS when' to your profile
32. YOU'RE SUPER ANGRY THAT NCIS KEEPS LOSING ALL OF ITS WOMEN!!!
Twilight is not about Vampires and Werewolves, it will always be the day that Kate died.
When people ask me if I've seen Twilight, I say, "Yeah, several times!" They ask if I've READ it, and I say, "You know, I've heard there's a book but I didn't think they were connected. I should look into it, I LOVE Twilight!" When they say they love it too, I start talking about it. "I mean, the way Kate dies at the end? TOTALLY shocking. And so sad! Getting killed mid-sentence like that... And the look on Tony's face-" When they cut me off and ask what Twilight I'm talking about, I say "The NCIS season two finale of course! What Twilight are YOU talking about? Oh, that series with sparkly vampires, right? You know, Tony has a fear of vampires..." Copy and paste this into your profile if your Twilight came out in 2005!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.