Author has written 21 stories for NCIS, Beauty and the Beast, Person of Interest, Harry Potter, Impulse, Ellen Hopkins, Bye Bye Birdie, Labyrinth, Once Upon a Time, Peter Pan, Twilight, Alice in Wonderland, and 100.
This is a homophobia free zone
My fandoms include: NCIS, OUAT, The 100 (though I'm pissed AF rn...), Harry Potter, and a slew of other shows that I'm less into.
My family consists of me and my moms, my cat, dog and rabbit. My extended family is HUGE. Tons of cousins and a small circle of friends that I consider my family.
One of my role models HAS to be the singer, Julie Andrews. She's amazing and I love her songs, espcially "The Sound of Music" and "Mary Poppins".
I'm a huge queer and have many queer ships, though not all of my stories involve queer ships, though. There are also some couples that I firmly believe to be polysexual (bi/pan/etc).
Harry Potter- Tonks/Lupin, Luna/Neville, Harry/Ginny (Hinny)
NCIS- Tony/Ziva (Tiva), Abby/Ziva (Zabby), Jenny/Gibbs (Jibbs), Gibbs/Borin (Bibbs), Jeanne/Tony (Teanne), Abby/McGee (McAbby), Delilah/McGee
Bones- Bones/Booth, Hodgens/Angela
Once Upon a Time- Regina/Emma (Swan Queen), Rumple/Belle (Rumbelle)
The 100- Clarke/Lexa (fight me), Octavia/Lincoln
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode multiple times and never get tired of it
2. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
3. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
4.You have started using military references. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
5.The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
6. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
7.You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
8.You find yourself saying 'Ya think?' when someone says something obvious.
9.You use the term Hinky and sneeky people
10. You tell people you can kill them with a paperclip in 18 ways
11. You can scare people by just staring at them
12. You start saying 'on your six' and 'on it boss'
13. You spend a lot of time reading/writing NCIS FanFiction
14. Your favourite car is a mustang or mini copper
15. You hope you do knife throwing in the future
16. Want a gun and knifes in your job
17. Want to be in law enforcement or army
18. Can quote scenes
19. You do your school art board on office romance
20. You learn Hebrew
21. You are excited when you find out your name is Hebrew
22. When someone starts talking about NCIS you take over and rant about everything and all the information on characters and episodes
23. You start to use your gut to tell you things
24. You find yourself playing with knives
25. You become a movie addict and start qouting movies
26. You try make your clothes look like Ziva's
27. You want to vist Israel
28. You yell 'Fedaral Agents' at people
29. You buy all the DVD collections of NCIS
30. You favorite male name is Anthony
31. You find yourself doing things like adding 'you know you're obsessed with NCIS when' to your profile
32. YOU'RE SUPER ANGRY THAT NCIS KEEPS LOSING ALL OF ITS WOMEN!!!
Twilight is not about Vampires and Werewolves, it will always be the day that Kate died.
When people ask me if I've seen Twilight, I say, "Yeah, several times!" They ask if I've READ it, and I say, "You know, I've heard there's a book but I didn't think they were connected. I should look into it, I LOVE Twilight!" When they say they love it too, I start talking about it. "I mean, the way Kate dies at the end? TOTALLY shocking. And so sad! Getting killed mid-sentence like that... And the look on Tony's face-" When they cut me off and ask what Twilight I'm talking about, I say "The NCIS season two finale of course! What Twilight are YOU talking about? Oh, that series with sparkly vampires, right? You know, Tony has a fear of vampires..." Copy and paste this into your profile if your Twilight came out in 2005!