Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, and Ouran High School Host Club.
HELLO THERE! My Name Is Luz.
I'm 19 years old and from the US.
My Hobbies Are:
Reading Romance Novels'
Reading Fanfics', Listening To Rock Music,
And Reading/Watching Anime/Manga!
I absolutely LOVE reading Fanfiction...so if you have any good ones', please recommend them to me =)
)(_ Favorite Anime/Manga _)(
No Game No Life
Kamigami No Asobi
Brynhildr In The Darkness
The World God Only Knows
My Little Monster
Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
The Irregular At Magic School
Attack On Titan
Cuticle Detective Inaba
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
Blast Of Tempest
You're My Loveprize In Viewfinder
Ouran High School Host Club
Uta No Prince-Sama
Inu X Boku Secret Service
Avatar: The Last AirBender
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs Of The East
Code Geass: Akita The Exiled
Sword Art Online
Devil Survivor 2
Otome Yokai Zakuro
La Corda D'Oro
Joker/Clover/Heart No Kuni No Alice (Damn you, Blood Dupre... Why are you so damn HOT! /shot)
Favorite TV Shows':
1. Doctor Who
2. The Walking Dead
3. The Originals
5. The Vampire Diaries
8.Heart Of Dixie
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening Credits: Streaming Heart - Kradness (Youtuber)
Waking Up: Karakuri Burst - Len and Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid)
First Day At School: You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
Falling In Love: Unity - Gosick ED (Anime)
Fight Song: I=Nightmare - SeeU (AI)
Breaking Up: Before The Storm - Jonas Brothers Feat. Miley Cyrus
Prom night: Six Trillion Years And Overnight Story - Jubyphonic (Youtuber)
Life: kokoro - Razzy's BDAY Chorus (Youtubers)
Mental Breakdown: Memories - Within Temptation
Driving: Broken - Amy Lee/Seether & Evanescence
Flashback: Sink or Swim - Falling In Reverse
Getting back together: I Write Sins Not Tradegies - Panic! At The Disco
Wedding: Little Moirail - Melody Feferi (Youtuber)
Birth of Child: Last Goodbye - Dead By April
Final Battle: Sen No Yoru Wo Koete - Aqua Times
Funeral Song: Everybody's Fool - Evanescence
Final Credits: Circle You, Circle You - Ashe (Youtuber)
If my life was a movie...it'd be pretty damn awesome, if I say so myself. xD
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that, put it in your profile! (This is pretty entertaining lol)
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance?
The trouble with life, is there's no background music.
Unsafe External Link