Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, and Ouran High School Host Club.
HELLO THERE! My Name Is Luce.
I'm 22yrs old and from the U.S.
I absolutely LOVE reading Fanfiction...so if you have any good ones', please recommend them to me
Favorite Anime & Manga
No Game No Life
Akatsuki No Yona Monokuro Shounen Shoujo Viewfinder
Kamigami No Asobi
Brynhildr In The Darkness
The World God Only Knows
My Little Monster
Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
The Irregular At Magic School
Attack On Titan
Cuticle Detective Inaba
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
Blast Of Tempest
You're My Loveprize In Viewfinder
Ouran High School Host Club
Uta No Prince-Sama
Inu X Boku Secret Service
Avatar: The Last AirBender
Owari No Seraph
Nekoka Danshi No Shitsukekata
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Hakkenden: Eight Dogs Of The East
Code Geass: Akita The Exiled
Sword Art Online
Devil Survivor 2
Otome Yokai Zakuro
La Corda D'Oro
Joker/Clover/Diamond/Heart No Kuni No Alice
Favorite TV Shows':
1. Doctor Who
2. The Walking Dead
3. The Originals
5. The Vampire Diaries
8. Breaking Bad
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and alot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: Wave / SirHamnet (Youtuber)
Waking Up: Waving Flag / Canadian Artists
First Day At School: Breaking The Habit / Linkin Park
Falling In Love: Donten / DOES
Fight Song: Strike Back / Dima Lancaster (Youtuber)
Breaking Up: Once Upon A Dream / Emily Osment
Prom night: On My Own / Ashes Remain
Life: Unravel / JayneyCakes (Youtuber)
Mental Breakdown: The Ballad Of Mona Lisa / Panic! At The Disco
Driving: Death Should Not Have Taken You / JubyPhonic (Youtuber)
Flashback: Sink or Swim - Falling In Reverse
Getting back together: Glory And Gore / Lorde
Wedding: Little Moirail - Melody Feferi (Youtuber)
Birth of Child: Re:Re / Jayne
Final Battle: aLIEz / Amanda Lee
Funeral Song: The Game Of Life / JubyPhonic (Youtuber)
Final Credits: Brave Shine / Dima Lancaster (Youtuber)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that, put it in your profile! (This is pretty entertaining lol)
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance?
The trouble with life, is there's no background music.