Author has written 21 stories for Dragon Cave, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Tiger's Curse Series, Chronicles of Narnia, Transformers, Ironman, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Game of Thrones, and Hobbit.
UPDATE as of 1/23/2015: Okay, I haven't really written anything in about a year... I am not okay with that. I sincerely apologize if you were following a story from before my unexpected and abrupt hiatus. Good news is, I'm going to be rewriting my old stories - so if it's from 2013 or beyond... Please don't read it. A much-improved version will be up soon. XD
1. Apart from fanfiction, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Blast my stereo at full volume and dance like a dork. Read & write (obviously), troll Tumblr, 4-H, compete with/train my horses... I enjoy making people laugh - I have a reputation as a prankster/class clown. A lot of stuff, really. I have rather a lot of non-school activities.
2. Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
Brownies and/or mashed potatoes, Dr. Pepper, any fluorescent color.
3. If you married a rich person and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
1) I don't want to/don't see myself married to begin with, and 2) my spouse would not be giving me money because in a marriage you share things like that. :)
4. Name a favorite of each: book, movie, TV show.
That Time I Joined The Circus (by J.J. Howard), The Help, Castle.
5. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
Fictional: Fred Weasley; prank people. Real: I have no flipping idea.
6. Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
Meat of any variety, Coffee, pink.
7. What do you spend most of your money on?
Books, snacks, music... I don't have a lot of money to begin with, lol.
8. What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
Um... Comfortable ones?
9. Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, TV show.
Twilight Series, the insult to the fandom known as Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, anything remotely like the Jerry Springer show.
10. If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
Say hello, be polite, and not freak out. Actually, I might freak, but only because of the flying part and not the celebrity.
11. What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
A single, solitary ski pole... Even though I've never been skiing or even anywhere where there's enough snow. Either that or the rainbow Afro wig.
12. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
I kind of have this obsession with accents and anything to do with how people talk. I literally can't help myself from repeating the way people in newscasts from other countries/etc say things, or how different accents sound. I probably sound like I'm mocking them, but I'm not. It drives my mom absolutely batshit.
13. What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
"You're just like your father."
14. What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
1) A loft.
15. If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you choose and why?
I would say mustang for the freedom, but that runs the risks of being captured by the BLM. I'd say wolf but I'd likely get killed, likewise for fox or a big cat. I have no idea because all the animals are facing serious problems in today's world.
16. Which band/singer (current or past) would you want to go on tour with? (Travel with, not perform with.)
Imagine Dragons. Or Bastille.
17. Name a favorite of each: band/singer, album, song.
Bastille, Night Visions (imagine Dragons), Merry Go 'Round (Kacey Musgraves).
18. Why is your favorite band your favorite?
Bastille - because they're fucking amazing and their songs are very inspired/original. I also really love Imagine Dragons, plus Fall Out Boy has some damn good stuff.
19. How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
I haven't been able to attend one yet, which breaks my heart.
20. What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
"And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now!"
- Not Afraid by Eminem
21. Who do you ship?
Jily & Fremione, predominantly.
Edit: BAGGINSHIELD. Fucking hell, Bagginshield is ruining my life with its angsty bullshit.
22. What celebrity do you idolize the most?
I don't idolize any celebrity - they're human beings just like us and they all have flaws.
23. Which member from which band would you most want to lather in Melted Chocolate?
None... Anyone who does want that disturbs me.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Index of Mischief|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|