Author has written 1 story for Naruto, and Final Fantasy XIII.
Name: can't tell you (personal info)
Age: 19 years old
Sex/Gender: Male (I don't like how people make jokes at this info)
Date of Birth: November 5th, 1995
Favorite Animes: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, FairyTail, Sword Art Online (SAO) and Sword Art Online II (SAO II), Angel Beats!, Yugioh 5D's, The World God Only Knows, and more
Favorite cartoons/TV shows: Code Lyoko (not going to list anymore because this tops all of my other favorite cartoons/TV shows NOT INCLUDING ANIME)
Favorite Mangas: Naruto (up to chapter 699, don't like chapter 700, don't really like chapter 699 that much either), FairyTail, The World God Only Knows, Sword Art Online (and Light Novels of SAO), Genkaku Picasso, and more
Video Games that I currently play/have (in no particular order, just sorted by console system/game system):
Sony PSP and/or PS Vita games
Nintendo DS/Wii/3DS games
Xbox 360 & Xbox One
P.S.: If you have an Xbox 360 or Xbox One, then you can add my gamertag, but please PM your gamertag as well. My gamertag is AutumnMedusa0.
If you have Pokemon X or Pokemon Y and you want my friend code for my Friend Safari, PM me your friend code and I will send my friend code so we can add each other to the Friend Safari. Also if you have Pokemon Omega Ruby or Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, I am willing to trade for Pokemon. I am willing to trade for Event Pokemon.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai ChOpstIcKsXOXO, RadicalEd57, Fierygirl0, tsukiko3000,Neonzangetsu, chaosthesith89, Nailuj,Axel Yamamoto, Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
First Reasons why I support NaruSaku (original quotes by Czar Joseph)
If you hate and sick of the Sasu/Saku pairing copy and paste this on your profile.
Note: It's because Sasuke thinks Sakura is annoying. Sasuke thinks she is waste of time for about daydreaming.
If you love Naru/Saku copy and paste this on your profile.
If you love Naruto copy and paste this on your profile.
If you love Sakura copy and paste this on your profile.
Copy this on your profile if you think it should be NaruSaku and not NaruHina.
Second Reasons why I don't support NaruHina (-_-) (original quotes by Czar Joseph)
1. Ridiculous settings. Hinata loves Naruto because she admired him throughout the academy as a source of inspiration and courage, correct? Then please tell me why the fuck that a Naruto who had been trained away from the village during his childhood, still has Hinata falling for him when he comes back to take the Genin Exams?! That's the same as saying she is a shallow fangirl attracted to looks and 'coolness'...
2. Ridiculous OOCness. Naruto influenced by Kyuubi to leave the village, develops a deep set hatred for Konoha, falls for Hinata?! Dafuq did I just read? Naruto banished by the village, joins another village, marries Hinata?! What the fuck? Naruto banished for failing the Sasuke retrieval mission, Hinata just ups and decides to abandon her family, friends and village to follow him?! The same Hinata who couldn't form a coherent sentence in his presence?!
3. Naruto himself. Many NaruHina fans fail to see Naruto as an actual living character, choosing to blindly look at Hinata only. Naruto has his own feelings and preferences, which has been shown in canon. It's quite obvious that Naruto's personality quirks are a mixture of his parents, his expressive, out-spoken and brash attitude from Kushina. His learning curve, battle instincts, ramen obsession and taste in women from Minato. Name a redhead in Konoha... none right? Name the closest person with reddish hair... Sakura right? Minato loves Kushina's red hair and Naruto has a crush/love on Sakura, whose hair is the closest thing to red in their village.
4. Naruto's feelings. Due to his lack of a proper upbringing in canon, Naruto is basically ill-informed and dense like a rock. Despite that, he clearly expresses his feelings for Sakura . What NaruHina fans are doing is taking a one-sided relationship and declaring that it is mutual, which is not the case at all! When has Naruto ever shown any form of attraction to Hinata, better yet, HOW many times have they actually interacted with each other?! He obviously is not attracted to Hinata so please stop the 'a beautiful girl with midnight blue hair in a hime-styled cut and lavender eyes, he knew it was love at first sight'... Naruto has seen Hinata multiple times... none of which has EVER left him googly-eyed...
5. Hinata's confession. Naruto completely ignored it... not even bothering to confront her about it after the defeat of Nagato. Hell, he didn't even bother to check up on her condition... (I know Nagato had revived everyone but if he cared, he would have shown at least some form of concern).
6. Hinata's feelings. Her love stemmed from admiration, she admired him for his persistent attitude and courage. She claims that watching him improve makes her want to better herself, using him as a source of inspiration. Now does that sound like lovers love or sisterly love hmm? Very much like how a younger sister idolises her 'amazing' elder brother and trying to improve so as to impress him and gain his approval hmm? Her feelings are easy to write-off as sisterly...
7. Hinata's stalking, guys come on! How can someone fall in love with someone who is stalking on him whole life and didn't do for him a single thing.
You can copy & paste this into your profile if you agree with it.
New and the 3rd Reason for not support of NaruHina: Another reason not to support the pairing is that it's an incest pairing. How the west was herded to this pairing like sheep is beyond me outside of WSJ, Viz, and Shesuia sticking their money grubbing noses where they didn't need to be. If logic and reason prevailed at the drawing board instead of money then NaruSaku would have been the final pairing. My evidence about the incest part certain details in the Last Naruto the movie. I even went on to bash Kishimoto for allowing that to happen. (original quote by Czar Joseph)
I used to only read and review stories, but I have been a fan of Fanfiction.net for a long time, so I decided to create a profile to review author's stories. I am also a part of deviantART.
Here is the link to my deviantart profile:
If there are any Naruto fanfiction stories that people do not want on their profile anymore, you can send them to me through private messaging, and if I like your story, then I will post it/upload it on my profile so others who are fans of that same story can still read it.
I am also a Naruto/Sakura fan and I only read Naruto manga. I BELIEVED that Naruto and Sakura WOULD end up together. I DON'T understand how Naruto and Sakura should NOT be a couple. NaruHina does not make any sense to me, and I CANNOT SEE SASUSAKU being together at all (SASUSAKU DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER)! I am only a fan of pairings that I see having lots of character development and interactions together (interactions that actually show love developing, even if the characters of that pairing don't see it or are oblivious to it), and what is being implied...ugh, I can't seem to explain my thoughts clearly that everyone else can understand what I am saying. I also like Naruto/harem stories as long as Sakura is part of the harem. I also like Naruto/Sakura/Hinata pairings, Naruto/Fu pairings, Naruto/Yugito pairings, Naruto/Sakura/one or more women pairings, and Naruto/Tayuya pairings. I also like Naruto crossovers with Final Fantasy XIII (13), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (13-2), Code Lyoko, and the Legend of Zelda. Naruto crossover pairings that I like are Naruto/Zelda, and Naruto/Lightning Farron (FFXIII & FFXIII-2). From the Legend of Zelda, my favorite pairing is Link/Zelda. I can also create communities of my favorite type of Naruto stories. Some of my favorite type of Naruto stories are: Sakura being turned into a puppet, Naruto and Sakura turning into foxes, Sakura being turned into an animal, Sakura and Hinata fusing together to become one person, and Naruto and Sakura fusing together to become one person. I have a lot favorite Naruto stories, and some of them are listed under my Favorite Stories section of my profile.
I had adopted a Naruto/Final Fantasy XIII crossover story that has been discontinued and adopted a couple of times. This is my first time writing a fanfiction story for Fanfiction, and I am not that good at writing stories or scenes.
Due to college, I am busy with academics, but I always find time for reading fanfictions. Unfortunately, I am sorry to say this, but I have lost the will and my motivation to continue writing fanfictions (and stories in general) ever since the "Naruto" manga series ended HOW its ending was written (I felt it was very rushed and I have other things to say about my opinion on the ending, but I will not write them on my profile). HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I have given up on fanfiction forever. IN FACT, I just feel that I am more suited at giving ideas for fanfictions (chapters), and even ideas for NEW fanfictions instead of actually writing them. I have a great imagination in the Anime, Manga, Video Game, and TV shows/cartoons (example: Code Lyoko) areas/genre/categories that are great for fanfiction stories, but I am just not good at writing them (not even descriptions of people and places/locations, fighting/battling scenes, describing situations, etc.) in a way that can be a story. I am willing to Beta fanfictions for people, but only certain types of fanfictions (not talking about category or genre; I'm talking about something that I know a lot about or am very interested about [example: I am interested in anime and manga, but I am only knowledgeable/only know a lot about certain titles/series, like "Naruto," "Naruto Shippuden," "Sword Art Online"]). I can also help with exchanging ideas on your fanfictions. Also, please PM me if I review your fanfiction or send a PM to you (especially if its about your fanfiction(s)). Most of the time, these are about the status of a certain fanfiction(s), and I really want to know if you are still writing that fanfiction(s), if you have put them on hiatus, or if you have discontinued them.
MAJOR IMPORTANT NOTICE! Uzumaki L'Cie (Naruto Final Fantasy XIII crossover) is NOT abandoned. Another author has been PM me ideas for the fanfiction multiple times and recently asked me if they could adopt the fanfiction, which I said yes to, and I can be their Beta for the fanfiction instead along with still continuing to provide ideas for the fanfiction, especially since they can write longer chapters with better detail and not feel like it was a cliffhanger. He has my permission to upload the fanfiction onto his profile.
The author is ChaosMarauder, and here is the link to his profile page: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4802623/
If you read this far (especially my entire profile), then I thank you for your patience, and I hope to help with your ideas for fanfictions.
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
Unsafe External Link