Author has written 7 stories for Legend of Zelda, and Divergent Trilogy.
Welcome to my profile! (:
Basic stuff about me!
I'm a 19 year old blonde haired, green eyed, beach-loving girl who could sit around and watch chick flicks all day. I am musical, I sing, play the flute, and sort of play the piano. I'm obsessed with the Legend of Zelda series, so most of my fanfics will be based off that. I also LOVE Pokemon, Doctor Who, and Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra. Some book series that I like in no specific order are Harry Potter, Eragon, Divergent, The Selection, Mistborn, and Wheel of Time. Some other TV shows that I like, again in no specific order, are Psych, Merlin, Once Upon a Time, Gracepoint, and the Big Bang Theory. I have a job as a hostess at Red-Robin and I attend Brigham Young University-Idaho. I love music, and some of the artists/bands I like are Hunter Hayes, Imagine Dragons, Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, Owl City, and I also love movie and musical soundtracks.
Come talk to me, I like meeting new people! (:
1. Perfect? I wish. Far from it, actually.
1. Friend you saw: Brenna.
1.Number: I guess seven, that's the day of my birthday. Never really picked one.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yes, my best friends.
1. Real name? I'm not writing that here.
5. Male or female? Female.
6. Slut? Not even close.
1. First best friend? In elementary school, Amy. We don't talk too often anymore, but once in a while.
1. Eating? Nothing.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Definitely taller. Tall girl short guy = awkwaaard.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Um, no.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yes!
Things My Stories Will Never Contain:
Sorry if this is disappointing, but here's a list of things that my stories won't have in them. If you want to read stuff containing this, you'll have to look elsewhere.
1. Citrus content. I will not write about sexual things. Of course, that doesn't include snogging. Snogging will probably occur.
2. Foul language. I know, you're thinking, "really? come on." Well, sorry. Except I'm not sorry. (:
3. Yaoi/Yuri content. I don't personally have anything against it, but I'm not comfortable writing or reading it. You can find plenty of it elsewhere.
1. Legend of Zelda: Link x Zelda. I don't hate the other shippings, but I only write and read ZeLink.
2. Avatar the Last Airbender: Katara x Aang. Both Sokka/Suki and Sokka/Toph are really cute. I love Zuko as a character, but I am not a Zutara fan.
3. Legend of Korra: Irosami. I honestly would be happy with either Makorra or Borra.
4. Doctor Who: Rose x 10, River x 11.
5. Ouran High School Host Club: Haruhi x Tamaki.
6. Once Upon a Time: Hook x Swan, Regina x Robin Hood always. And honestly, I hate Rumbelle. Because Rumple is a scumbag and Belle deserves better.
7. Divergent: Four x Tris so hard.
My Stories in Progress!
1. In The Darkest of Times - Legend of Korra (This story has been discontinued as of 10/29/14. I haven't updated it for a year and don't see myself updating it anytime soon. If I eventually get motivation, I'll pick it up again, but don't get your hopes up. I'm really sorry guys.)
2. The Truth About Strength - Legend of Zelda modern AU. This will be a Longshot, an extra long oneshot. I am so excited for this guys. I've started it and the beginning is so good. I'll try to finish it ASAP. Here's the summary for the plot: The two lived separate lives, but were thrown together so suddenly that no one saw it coming. Link is 10 years old when his parents are killed by an invading army, and he is taken in by a criminal gang. Link is now 21 years old and still serves the gang as a servant boy, since he has no where else to go. Zelda is a 21 year old bank manager who is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now a prisoner of the gang, she and Link serve together and form a strange but unbreakable bond.
If you guys have any kind of request (such as a story idea or collaboration), PM me and let me know! I'm up for new things, as long as it's something I've read, played, or watched!
Thank you for putting up with me and I hope you like my stories!