Author has written 1 story for Death Note.
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. I have in fact deleted all the works posted to this account. But fear not, I do have a handful of new fics in progress and they'll be up in the next few weeks- hopefully!
So, to all of you who had reviewed and favorited the deleted stories, I thank you!
Name: Mel (seems to be what everyone calls me)
Sex: smiles devilishly*
Age: Old enough to know better, too young to care
Location: In my own little world
Likes: Writing, Reading, Drawing, Dancing, Music, Movies (movie junkie), MxM, Death Note, Yaoi..ect.
Dislikes: Anything and everything that could possibly annoy me, but since my mood changes practically every few minutes, this is not very informative.
Favorite Quote: "Seriously? Don't make me want to kill you!" (cocks gun*)
Favorite Animes: Death Note, Kuroko no Basuke, Shingeki no Kyojin, K, Kuroshitsuji, Final Fantasy 7 AC, La Blue Girl ( an oldie but goodie 18) ect..
Favorite Pairings: Matt x Mello or Mello X Matt ( It's great either way..hehe*
ShinigamiMailJeevas- My MattyMatt in life.
ForeverMATT- My Crazy Train
Arrogant, perfectionistic, and self-assured, the Sadistic Seme hungers for power and control, knowing exactly what they want and going after it relentlessly. Refined in style and tastes, the Sadistic Seme demands the very best, and will only accept perfection and complete obedience from the one under their control. Their presence darkly commanding, this Seme personality is all about being 'The Master' and having their partner submissively at their feet, soul in their grasp, is what it takes to satisfy their craving for power. The Sadistic Seme is one to be wary of, unless you crave dark punishment - for once they have you in their grasp, you may never escape.
It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for
Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke/Chibi Seme
Number your FAV Death Note characters 1-12 (no order) then answer questions!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic?
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
12) Does anyone of your friends read Three het?
13) Does anyone of your friends write or draw Eleven?
14) Would anyone of your friends write Two/Four/Five ?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
19) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
One is Mello who is in love with Gevanni, when he suddenly runs off with Light. Mello has a one night stand with Yagami-san (ewwww) and a brief affair with Near(DOUBLE EWWW!!) then follows the advice of Wateri he finds true love with Matt. (It's impossible for me to fail with them. I didn't cheat, I swear!!) I'd call it FATED .
20) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
I, as both a reader and a writer find it increasingly infuriating that stories can get thousands of hits yet only a few reviews. What could take you five or ten minutes to read could have taken someone several hours to write and a lot of planning. Reviews encourage people and make them feel good about the writing.
I, the reason you miss me, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution
If you love someone who doesn't exist to pieces put this on your profile.