Author has written 37 stories for Danny Phantom.
You have chosen, for whatever reason, to visit my profile. Right on. There's only a few things you need to know about me:
1. I update sporadically. I tend to flicker back and forth between this site and my own personal projects. Basically if I suddenly stop updating after posting something new every day for three weeks, I'm probably in my own universe.
2. I write on the Notepad feature of my laptop, which does not offer spell-check or grammar check. I don't use a beta, mostly because of #1. The point of me bringing that up is that you'll probably find a few mistakes here and there, especially in my first few pieces. Go easy on me.
3. I'm a 20-year-old college student. Life's a little complicated right now. But I'll do everything I can to update as often as I can.
4. Please don't ever hesitate to contact me in whatever way you want to. But just know ahead of time I am HELLA awkward.
5. If I ever seem short-tempered, I apologize. I tend to let my emotions loose when I write, and sometimes people find it offensive. It's 99.99999% of the time directed at someone else, not you guys.
Now that that's handled, other important information you need to know about me:
I will always warn you ahead of time when there is a character death in anything I write. I really despise killing my characters off, but sometimes, it's inevitable. It really bothers me when there's no warning ahead of time. I need to prepare myself to read anything like that. Straight up.
I think we all know that I don't own any of the franchises I write for. I don't own the characters, either. The only things I own are plots and OC's. (:
If you ask me to read and review something you wrote, please be patient with me. I promise you I will get to it as soon as I can. It may take me a while, but I promise you, I will get to you. I understand people value other people's opinions (I know I do) so I will do everything I can to get to you.
I do not co-write stories. Mainly because, to be honest, when I'm writing a multi-chapter piece, I have no idea where it's going. I just let it write itself. I rarely know where it's going until it gets there, and that doesn't really work well when I'm writing something with someone else. Please don't ask me to co-write a piece with you.
I refuse to sink
I understand. Breathe, just breathe. It's gonna be okay. I know right now it seems like it won't be, but I promise you, it will. Five, ten years from now, you'll be able to look back at this and say, 'That made me so much stronger. That made me the person I am today.'
Are you still breathing?
Good. No, no, don't close your eyes. Not yet, at least. Keep reading. You're not alone. I know you think you are, but you're not. I'm here, right? Well, I might not be sitting right next to you, I might not be holding your hand, but I'm there. Do you feel me? I'm hugging you. I'm telling you that you are beautiful. You are wonderful. You are incredible.
I know, I understand. It feels like the walls are closing in on you. Like you can't quite catch your breath. Do you know what that feeling is?
That's you. You're fighting. You're swinging. You're throwing punches, kicks, elbows, knees, whatever it takes.
Do you know what that makes you?
What more could anyone ever ask for? I've said it before, I'll say it again. Everyone dies. Not everyone lives.
Now, I'm about to tell you to do something, and I want you to humor me. Come on, I don't care who you think is watching you. I promise you, they're not. Please? I know you've probably heard this before, but I want you to read what I am about to write. Really read it. Don't let it just sit in front of you like a dead animal. Give it life, let it breathe.
Take your right hand. Put in over your heart. Now, hold on. Sit very still. Do you feel that? It's this rhythmic, steady beating. A thumping. Do you know what that is?
That's a purpose.
Are you still breathing?
Good. Don't stop. Just breathe. Just breathe. Just breathe.
You can close your eyes now.
Kryalla Orchid (49)
Phantom Girl 555 (4)
Silvver Phoenix (10)