Author has written 2 stories for Twilight, and Vampire Diaries.
Hey there! Welcome to my profile page. Let's see, what can I tell you about myself...
I'm sixteen and in high school. I'm a bit odd and find the smallest of things funny. I do like to read and write, though I do write some of my own original works on another site. I do like Fanfiction, and I have a few fandoms I can say that I would read in and/or write for.
I'm not afraid to share my opinion on things, and that may come off as mean. If so, I'm sorry, but that's my opinion and if you have a problem with that then it's your issue.
I'll update this later when I'm not itching to do other things...
Profile Update: 30/08/2011
So, I guess I'll give you more info on what fandoms I like, and may even write for:
The Vampire Diaries: The second season fell a bit short for me, but I still love the show and can't wait for season 3. I will not choose between Stefan or Damon, I love both characters equally. But, if I had to pick out which one was hotter, the edge goes to Stefan. (What? Not Damon? Is this chick insane?!)
Supernatural: This show was the one show that I watched later seasons, then went back and watched from season one. I didn't know what to think about it at first, but now, I personally think that this show is the best show on television at the moment. Castiel is still, and will always be, my favourite character. Though, what they did to him in the season finalie kinda dampers my love for him. I'm a Dean girl, but I don't hate Sam.
Lost: Where to begin? Well, when my mother introduced me into this show, all I did was watch it. I love this show, even if it's now over. I don't have a favorite character, because they jump around all the time. Right now? It would have to be Jacob. I miss this show...
Being Human(US): I've only seen the US version of this show, though I've heard that the British version is pretty good. What I liked about this show was the characters. I love all three of the main characters. I can't really say much on the show right now, but I'm really excited for season two.
Jurassic Park: I don't care what the rest of my family says! I personally love the movies, and I still have yet to read the books. Who doesn't love a little dino action, anyway?
Sucker Punch: So, after watching the movie over and over to try and make myself less confused about the ending, I have decided that I love this movie, too. The soundtrack is amazing, the characters are awesome and I love them all to some degree.
Twilight Saga: I've read all of the books, and I have a bit of a negitive opinion on them. But, I've seen the movies and I don't mind them. I wouldn't call myself a Twi-hard, but I'm not a hater.
My Bloody Valentine(2009): I always love a good slasher fic, but I've seen this movie again and again and I will never get bored of it. It has to be my favourite horror/thriller movie to date.
Fright Night(2011): I like this movie for the soul reason that I laughed my ass off when I watched it. I don't know if it was supposed to be funny, but me and my friend left the movie with huge smiles on our faces and mocked it the whole ride home.
Things to look out for from me:
-More chapters from Into The Ocean and Being Undead.
-A possible Jurassic Park story if I can find an orginal idea for one.
-More commentaries, and maybe a parody recap of a movie or show.
Random saying/quote: "All dreams are important, don't brush them off!"
I got this from someone's profile page, whom I can't remember the username for:
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite 'Sucker Punch' girl? Amber, though it would be very close with Sweet Pea.
2. Your least favorite 'Sucker Punch' character? Stepfather/Priest, he's just...really creepy. Though, Blue is runner-up.
3. Favorite reality? As much as I love a good fight with a dragon, I'll have to say the asylum reality. It interests me the most because I'm still trying to figure out what the fudge happened in there.
4. Least favorite reality? Brothel, although it has it's moments.
5. Favorite Weapon? Baby Doll's Katana, that's one awesome sword.
6. Least favorite weapon? I don't really have one, well, I kinda thought Baby Doll's key-chain pistol seemed a bit out of place...
7. Favorite pairing? I don't really have one, I mean I'm not against fem-slash, but the amount of it is staggering. I kinda like stories that take place before or after the events of the movie.
8. Least favorite pairing? I don't like Baby Doll/Blondie, not that I have anything against them as characters, it just seems a bit odd to me.
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
9. Do you believe Rocket, Blondie and Amber are still alive? I'm actually not sure. I would like to think that they are, but maybe Blue went and killed them there, too. But, them dying could also be of Baby Doll's own devices through her fantasy. So, long story short, I'm on the fence.
10. Do you believe that Sweet Pea was the one who was meant to be sacrificed, not Baby Doll? Nope. I think Baby Doll was the right choice, seeing as she stayed behind to let her friend escape. And the wiseman said that the last thing would be a 'great sacrifice', which ended up being Baby Doll's freedom.
11. Do you believe that the reason the Wiseman was shown at the end of the movie in the 'real world' was because Baby Doll's imagination wasn't far from reality? I do. She must have seen him somewhere, or something. I'm not sure how, but I believe that she did.
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself
12. If Baby Doll and Sweet Pea got into a fight, who would you root for and why? Sweet Pea, because I kinda want to see her kick some more butt.
13. If Rocket and Blondie were to get into a fight, who would you root for and why? Rocket! Because she seems like she would be the swift one in the fight.
14. If you had the choice of meeting one (AND ONLY ONE) Sucker Punch character, who would it be? Amy! But seriously, I would want to meet Rocket. But, I wouldn't mind to meet Baby Doll, even.
15. Which Sucker Punch character do you relate to the most and why? Amber, because she reflects my personality in some aspects.
16. Have you ever cos-played as a Sucker Punch character? If yes, who? I've never cos-played in my life...
17. The funniest moment in all of Sucker Punch would have to be...? ...funny? In Sucker Punch? Uh...well, I kinda sniggered at Blue crying after Baby's performance for the mayor. But, I would have to say when Baby Doll spits at the Priest and he flips out.
18. What addition to Sucker Punch made it 'oh so addictive'? All the action! I loved it!
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
You must only chose 'ONE'. 'Both' or 'Neither' is unnacceptable!
19. Baby Doll or Sweet Pea? You're making me choose? Fine. Uh, Sweet Pea.
20. Blondie or Amber? Amber.
21. Rocket or Sweet Pea? Rocket.
22. Blue or the High Roller? Blue.
23. The wiseman or the bus driver? They are the same person! But, I would have to say wiseman because his outfits were pretty awesome.
24. Amy or Lynn? Amy, she seems to be the wild one...Or was that Lynn?
25. Baby Doll or Blondie? Baby Doll.
26. Madam Gorski or Dr. Gorski? Dr. Gorski.
27. High Roller or the Doctor? Doctor.
28. The Stepfather or the priest? ...Well, I hate them both, but I would have to say that the priest.
29. Sweet Dreams or Asleep? Sweet Dreams.
30. Brothel reality or fantasy reality? Fantasy!
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
31. What crossovers would you like to see with Sucker Punch? Well, I have one in my head for a Supernatural crossover, but I would love to see what other people could come up with.
32. LAST QUESTION: What makes Sucker Punch one of the best movies in the world? The awesomely kick ass soundtrack! I've never loved a movie soundtrack like this one before.
00.) Randomly list twelve of your favorite Vampire Diaries characters: 2. Klaus 5. Bonnie 8. Jeremy 10. Katherine 12. Elena 11. Matt 3. Jenna 4. Damon 6. Caroline 9. Elijah 7. Alaric 1. Stefan
01.)Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Caroline/Matt? Lots of times.
02.)Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
03.)What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
04.)Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
05.)Would Two and Six make a good couple?
06.)Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
07.)What would happen if Seven walked in on Twelve and Two having sex?
08.)Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic?
09.)Is there such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
10.)Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic:
11.)What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
12.)Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
13.)Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
14.)Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
15.)Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five?
16.)What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
17.)If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
18.)If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
19.)What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
20.)When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
21)What is Six's super-secret kink?
22.)Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or Sober?
23.)If Three and Seven got together, who would be on top?
24.)"One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." What title would you give this fic? Name one person who should write it: Stefan and Elijah are in a happy relationship until Elijah suddenly runs off with Damon. Stefan, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Matt and breif unhappy affair with Elena, then follows the wise advise of Bonnie and finds true love with Jenna.
This would be called Love Has No Boundaries, and be written by someone who loves crack-y pairings.
25.) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Alaric/Jeremy? Pretty disturbed.
Elena or Katherine?
Stefan or Damon?
Elena or Bonnie?
Bonnie or Katherine?
Elena or Caroline?
Bamon or Delena?
Stelena or Steferine?
Caroline/Damon or Caroline/Stefan?
Tyler or Mason?
Anna or Vicki?
Tonnie or Bamon?
Stelena or Delena?
Books or show?
Show, by a landslide.
Jenna or Isobel?
Caroline: vampire or human?
Lexi or Rose?
Bonnie or Caroline?
Beremy or Delena?