Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, and RWBY.
“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
Favourite Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh DM/GX/5Ds/Arc V, Darker than Black, Pretty Cure (All), Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time, Sonic Underground/X, Ghost Hunt, 07 Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Princess Tutu, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Ouran High School Host Club (I like the drama a lot better though), Nabari no Ou, Dangan Ronpa: The Animation and Rurouni Kenshin
Favourite Manga: Pandora Hearts, Heart no Kuni no Alice (Alice in the Country of Hearts), 07 Ghost, D.Gray Man, Library Wars, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Black Cat
Favourite Video Games: Pokemon (All), Kingdom Hearts (All), Sonic and the Black Knight, The World Ends With You and Undertale
Favourite Bishies: Judai Yuki, Yami Yugi/Atem, Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura/Thief Bakura, Abe no Yasuaki, Silver, Cheren, Steven Stone, Zexion, Allen Walker and Train Heartnet
Favourite Books/Series: Harry Potter Series (J.K. Rowling), Vampire Diaries Series (L.J. Smith), Redwall Series (Brian Jacques), Gemma Doyle Trilogy (Libba Bray), The Green Rider series (Kirsten Britain) and Immortal, Betrayal and Eternal (Gillian Shields), Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Favourite Artists: Lady Gaga, Queen, Michael Jackson, Evanescence, Kanon Wakeshima, Versailles, Ali Project, Linkin Park, Lana Del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds
Favourite Animated Movies: The Cat Returns, Whisper of the Heart (If You Listen Closely), Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Mulan II, The Princess and the Frog, Brave, Rise of the Guardians, Big Hero 6, Inside Out, and Zootopia
Tumblr: www.xxchaoticorderxx.tumblr.com - Check here for news about current or upcoming stories and see how my progression on writing chapters are! Also, feel free to drop me a message or ask questions!
I am that girl,
The one who likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),
Who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more,
Who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
I am that girl.
I am in love with a fictional character, so what?
Favourite Quotes/Quotes that describe me:
"The minute you think of giving up remember the reason you held on so long." - Unknown
"You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" " - George Bernard Shaw
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Unknown
"I've always wanted to be a hero, to save the day. That life does not exist anymore which is why I write - so I may get that chance." - Me
"Courage is not having the strength to go on, its going on when you don't have the strength." - Unknown
"Excuse me," Liam as Sora taps Lexaeus on the shoulder. Lexaeus turns. "Thanks." Liam kills Lexaeus's umm, can't remember what it's called at the moment with the Keyblade. "Excuse me?" laughs Roxas. - StarLion
"Hey, Git Features!" Xion yells to the Darkside of Twilight Town to get it's attention. "Git Features?" again, laughs Roxas. - StarLion
(Refering to the above) "Let him create his own insults mate, let him create his own insults. I love them!" - Me (my side commentary while reading)
"Why don't I like you?"
"Because you think I'm an asshole and I'm not really. I'm British and well...you're not." - Alan Rickman in Bottle Shock (loled my ass off when I heard this.)
Pairings/Shippings I read and/or approve of and may write for in the future:
Yu-Gi-Oh (All): YamiXOC, YugiXTea, JoeyXMai, YamiXMai, TristanXSerenity, JudaiXOC, AsukaXJohan, JunXAsuka, JimXAsuka, YuseiXAkiza, JackXCarly.
Darker than BLACK: HeiXOC, HeiXMisaki Kirihara
Pandora Hearts: OzXAlice, JackXLacie, LeoXOC, LeoXEcho, OzXEcho, GilXSharon, BreakXShelly, AdaXElliot, ElliotXLeo, SharonXLiam/Reim -> YES I CALLED IT! IT'S CANON. IT IS ENDGAME CANON! (Also sobs, now that it's finally done. So many feels.)
Princess Tutu: Fakiru, Rutho and Autue
Vampire Knight: ZeroXYuki. I don't even know why she waits so long to be with him. It makes no fucking sense. (Even though, yes, I do know why she waited so long. But after all that shizz she doesn't deserve him.)
Black Butler: Uh...not really anyone. But is it strange that I think UndertakerXGrell could work? You know, if Grell ever got over her (his?) obsession with Sebastian. AND I ship CielXRanmao. Ship all the CRACK SHIPS!
Soul Eater: SoulXMaka, Black StarXTsubaki, SteinXMarie
D.Gray Man: AllenXOC, KandaXLenalee, LaviXLenalee, MirandaXNoise
Ouran High School Host Club: HaruhiXTamaki, HaruhiXKyoya, HaruhiXHikaru, KyoyaXOC
Pokemon (All): Wahahaha! Where to start...BurningLeafShipping, EthanXKris, SoulSilverShipping, CheckmateShipping, RebelShipping, RocketShipping, PokeShipping, PenguinShipping, ContestShipping...fine. AdvanceShipping, I've been guilty of liking this before, SunfloraXLoudred, WigglytuffXLopunny, BeachShipping, NostalgiaShipping, SequelShipping, VatonageShipping, IceCastleShipping, Whatever LindaXSven is called, RhythmiXIsaac and IceXRhythmi, ElectricDetectiveShipping (Clemont X Emma/Matiere), HardenShipping, AccordShipping (TonioXAlice), HeatTagShipping (DawnXConway), OurobourosShipping (Hilda/WhiteXRed), And also I have recently discovered a love for Alain/AlanXAstrid from the The Mega Evolution Specials (Specifically Act I) and I swear that I will write some one shots and maybe a whole fic on them one day! It is apparently called MegaEvolutionShipping according to the shipping list on Bulbagarden.net website on a page titled 'Neverending Romance'. So there ya go.
Kingdom Hearts (All): Sokai, RiSo, RikuXOC, Terqua, Axel/LeaXOC, Venami, Zexiri/Ienri, Terrella (TerraXCinderella)
The Cat Returns: BaronXHaru.
Black Cat: TrainXOC, TrainXSaya, EchidnaXCreed
Spirited Away: ChihiroXHaku
The World Ends With You: NekuXShiki, (One-sided)JoshuaXNeku, NekuXOC, Joshyme
Dangan Ronpa: Naezono, Fujiwara, Togiri and Naegiri
Star Wars: Anidala, HanLeia, StormPilot, JediStormPilot, and SABEWAN IS OTP IN THIS FANDOM!!!!
Amnesia: HeroineXUkyo, HeroineXSawa, IkkiXKent, WakaXEveryone (as a crack pairing)
Hakuoki: ChizuruXHijikata, ChizuruXOkita, ChizuruXHeisuke (I do personally really like Saito in this, I can't see him and Chizuru being more than friends. At least, because I haven't seen all the extra scenes and CGs that aren't present on the phone app. Because that's the only one I have access to.)
Miraculous Ladybug: Adrinette, DJWifi, JulekaXRose because why the eff not.
Cute Earth High Defense Club Love!: Kinatsu ALL THE WAY!!!! (I always call it Kinsushi though LOL) and Aromantic Yumoto is lifeblood. (Not only because of the irony that headcanon presents, but also because I genuinely believe that he is aro.)
My Opinion on...:
Yaoi: Has evolved slightly over the years - aka, just ship what you want and if I like it good, if I don't I'm not gonna read it or spread negativity. (The last two parts which I did have before.)
Yuri: Same as Yaoi.
Incest: I don't like it period. It's sick. If you happen to like it, and you write about it I will not bash you for it - I simply won't read your story.
OOC Characters: If it's not too badly out of character, just a few mistakes here and there I'm fine with. If your story is a parody I'll love it. If it's neither of those than it will drive me crazy and I will stop reading.
OCs: I use them in every story I have so clearly, I like them. I try my very hardest to not make them Mary-Sues because I hate them. None of my characters are perfect, they always have at least one big character flaw - characters have to be human too. I also don't give them extra powers/make them more powerful than the main character/give them attributes that is not normal for the world or fandom I'm working with. My characters are very similar because of their core personalites, but at the end of the day they are quite a bit different from each other. It makes sense, since the stories I will write after I finish the ones down there will be from different fandoms, but I also have a variety of personalities for each of my OCs.
Ideas for stories that...:
Most likely won't come to light:
- Something I've REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to do for some time now is do an extended, multi-chaptered fic for JadeOokami's oneshot Forgotten History. Well. Because I want a longer fic for it. Anyway, it's a D.Gray Man/Harry Potter Crossover fic and it's amazing so if you like/are in both fandoms I highly recommend this fic. That, and They All Fall Down which IS a multi-chaptered DGM/HP crossover fic. And the best part is, IT IS FINISHED. FINITO. COMPLETE. DONE. So go read it. Right now. It is masterful.
Have a 50/50 chance of coming to light:
- A Reverse PMD: EoT/D/S where it's Grovyle that ends up on the beach with amnesia and the Hero/Heroine that ends up in Eastern Forest with their memory intact. (The OC may or may not be Alice, likewise the OC may or may not stay human. This even may end up in two versions - one where the OC IS Alice and where she is still transformed into a pokemon and the other version a different OC who stays human with slightly different storyline and different outcome. Or, maybe that idea switched around. Who knows.) (These are actually going to end up happening with Grovyle and Alice as multiple oneshot/ficlet-things at the end of The Story in Your Eyes for different 'What If' scenarios.)
- An AU D.Gray Man story that I mentioned in the oneshot summary for The Impasse. So basically, what would happen if Mana was still alive when Allen is ten/turning eleven and what would happen if he grudgingly befriends an OC who basically forces her friendship on him. An OC, who has mysterious circumstances surrounding her past (some twists on some popular DGM OC trends) and how these things affect the storyline, the war, and Allen himself. Not sure what I'm calling it though.
Will very likely to come to light:
- A Hobbit story where a former Tenth Walker is called forth from her life once again, and is transported to Middle-Earth's past, which is very unexpected, and after figuring out her new purpose in Middle-Earth once again, she manages to worm her way into the quest to slay a dragon and reclaim a homeland. I am hoping for this to still be unique by the time I get it out because I plan to go back in forth between present time, in the Hobbit storyline to some snippits in her time as a Tenth Walker, and into her former life on Earth Pre and Post LotR which not many authors do at all, much less go into detail about and is frequent and actually essential to the plot and growth of the character. So. I plan to make this particular story one of a kind. Although, like usual for my fics there will be an OCXCanon pairing, for this one specifically OCXKili but...you'll see how that goes. She will fall in love with him, and it will be obvious to us as the readers, and fairly obvious to the in-cast characters, and over time it will be eventually implied on his part that he also has feelings for her. Whether it is just attraction on his part, or if she is his one will depend on what I think is best when I get to it. And whether they get together or not will depend on that as well as if the OC will state her feelings for him outright. Either way, she will sneakily imply it but not outright state it, quite late in the story. There will be possible tragedy somehow in this story too. So, not EXACTLY a KiliXOC, but sort of. (Even though I LOVE Kili to death and would LOVE to write a definite romance for him, I feel like I owe it to him to steer clear of it and do things a little differently.) Anyway, you have been warned on all accounts. The title for this one will be What Dreams May Come.
- A The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts crossover story (though it's actually basically just TWEWY with references to KH and Kingdom Come here and there.) Anyway it's the new direct sequel after Kingdom Come where the OC will have to play the Reapers' Game (NO Not with Neku this is post-TWEWY and DDD, obviously and I ain't having him killed again like some people like to do.) but then it also serves as preparation for a modified popular TWEWY fic-writer-trope of ~The Angels' Game~. Will be called Lost Destination.
- A Kingdom Hearts story which will be a sequel to Kingdom Come and Lost Destination. Will be listed only as KH and not a crossover because it will take place only within the KH (alternate) universe with only references to the other fics and worlds in those fics I've used. Will simply be called Eden.
Will definitely be written for:
- A sequel to My Life Worth Living that will be called These Scattered Pieces which starts after the Battle with Darkrai in the PMD:Sky storyline looking to Alice, her Partner's and their Team's relationship and with a lot more friendship, angst, adventure and where more secrets, memories and feelings come to light.
- A sequel to the sequel that will be called The Story in Your Eyes which is named after the song by The Moody Blues. This focuses on Alice, Grovyle and Eli and where everything is resolved. The last of the 'My Life Worth Living' Trilogy. (Will also include random one-shots and moments of the two from in the MLWL time and also Post-Trilogy.)
- A Kingdom Hearts story that will have a slight crossover with RWBY but I don't want to call it a crossover since it will only have elements of RWBY though the story will get to Remnant at some point. Anyway, so our English Major second year university student OC has been having strange dreams until one day on her winter break she is summoned to the Kingdom Hearts universe, although there is a slight catch. Then with newly titled 'Master' Riku while out scouting the worlds for remnants of Xehanort, he gets sucked into a reverse universe where the light-hearted Disney versions of certain fairytales follow their darker counterparts. The darkness of these tales are spreading, and are leaking out into the true universe, and this is the catch. Our OC with extensive knowledge of these fairytales has been chosen to aid Riku on his new quest and save the worlds once again. No OCXCanon pairings. (I know! What a change!) Takes place Post-KHIII and is very possibly AU with the ending I have made up for it for the purposes of this story. Will be called Kingdom Come.
- A D.Gray Man Oneshot that is called The Impasse. The summary is this: The Exorcists and the Noah attend the same ball. The night is declared a cease-fire, and two lovers bound by their pasts and by fate seize a rare moment on the dance floor. While dancing, they find that they are at an impasse. This is an introspect to an AU story I'm making based on the premise of what would happen if Mana had not died when Allen was ten, how that would affect the war, and adding in an OC to stir up the mix. A lot. (GEEZ I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK ON THIS AND FINISH IT SOMEONE KICK MY ASS and Allen's. Because since it's not canon, or canon Allen, he's being difficult. :/)
- A Boueibu/Cute Earth High Defense Club Love! Oneshot that is a Childhood AU Kinshiro/En Friendship fic in a summer camp setting. What I have so far I already submitted for a gift exchange but after exams are over I'll finish it up the way I want it to be and then post it on here. Called Cessation. (GEEZ I need need to get back on this and finish it, someone kick my ass on this too please.)
- And because you can take me out of Yu-Gi-Oh, but you can't take Yu-Gi-Oh out of me, a Yu-Gi-Oh DM story. Without giving too many details away, entails what would happen if the Mutous didn't exist, Mana was reincarnated into the present day, and stars an OC (who happens to be present-Mana's older sister), time travelling, people getting Items who don't normally, is inspired by the manga and otome phone app Nise no Chigiri/Eternal Vows, certain backgrounds on certain people and (therefore, Items, *cough*) are slightly different, very little duelling occurs onscreen, and is a Thief BakuraXOC. Tentatively called The Vow. And WILL NOT BE POSTED until it's finished being written.
- A Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds story where a girl who has sworn off anything to do with Duel Monsters since an incident that occurred to her years before is forcibly summoned into the YGO dimension through the Spirit World by the Crimson Dragon who claims that he needs her to correct a mistake that he made and that she's the only one who can do it. (To explain better, she's not from out Dimension or the YGO dimension, but something of a merging between the two. In hers the series are still fictional but Duel Monsters has been invented and is played as a legitimate, widespread sport like in the anime and manga [and the anime series were created solely as promotion.]) It hasn't got a title yet, and I'm undecided on a main pairing, but I'm vacillating between YuseiXOC and KiryuXOC. (Leaning towards the latter though, for multiple reasons. One of them being there's not nearly enough KiryuXANYBODY in the world, and there's so much for Yusei.)
- A Yu-Gi-Oh GX/5Ds Crossover that is a prequel to the above 5Ds story that details the aforementioned 'incident' that turned the OC off of duelling. Takes place after the events of GX (and probably after BBT too, but I'm not fully decided on that either LOL), and before the events of 5Ds. Takes place mostly in the Spirit World, where OC, when playing with the spirits there, is trapped there by malevolent ones, Judai happens to be dimension hopping at the time rather than just back-packing through (his) Earth, plays a big part in rescuing her, they become friends and develop a sibling-like relationship. (Which will be useful for both of their futures, LOL~) NOT a JudaiXOC, I repeat there are NO PAIRINGS. (Okay, correction, there are no OCXCanon pairings in this one, at least.) No title for this one either, at the moment.
ALL IDEAS (C) TO ME SO DO NOT TAKE OR I WILL REPORT YOU IF I FIND YOU!
- Cessation: ONE FOURTH OF THE WAY DONE
- The Impasse: TWO THIRDS OF THE WAY DONE
- Kingdom Come: FIRST CHAPTER IS UP / ON HOLD
- My Life Worth Living: CHAPTER FIFTEEN IN PROGRESS / ON HOLD (I have no idea when I will get back to it, but I will. Eventually. I swear. It is my first fully-fledged chapter story after all. As will the sequels, because really, Alice's story wouldn't be complete without the sequels.) - Sept 20th, 2016
OC Appearances: Since the website won't display the urls for the character appearances anymore I'll be replacing this with a fic recommendation section, which I probably should have a long time ago anyway. Still, be on the lookout for that sometime soon. (So you don't have to scroll through all my favourites.)
Story Playlists will go Here: