Author has written 3 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, and Pokémon.
"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are and the things you never want to lose."
Canadian girl who likes to read, write, sing, listen to music, play video games, dance, watch anime, read manga and hang out with friends. Teenager. Tsundere. Infinitely complex; mysterious, secretive, emotional, loyal, steadfast, stubborn, prideful, believer in the impossible, dreamer, bold, occasionally badass, caring and would die for friends and family.
Favourite Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh DM/GX/5Ds, Darker than Black, Pretty Cure (All), Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time, Sonic Underground/X, Ghost Hunt, 07 Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Princess Tutu, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Ouran High School Host Club (I like the drama a lot better though), Nabari no Ou, Accel World, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Dangan Ronpa: The Animation and Blood Lad
Favourite Manga: Pandora Hearts, Heart no Kuni no Alice (Alice in the Country of Hearts), 07 Ghost, D.Gray Man and Black Cat
Favourite Video Games: Pokemon (All), Kingdom Hearts (All except BBS. I don't own a PSP v_v), Sonic and the Black Knight and The World Ends With You
Favourite Bishies: Judai Yuki, Yami Yugi, Abe no Yasuaki, Fakir, Silver, Cheren, Riku, Roxas, Axel, Zexion, Allen Walker and Train Heartnet
Favourite Books/Series: Harry Potter Series (J.K. Rowling), Vampire Diaries Series (L.J. Smith), Redwall Series (Brian Jacques), Gemma Doyle Trilogy (Libba Bray) and Immortal, Betrayal and Eternal (Gillian Shields)
Favourite Artists: Lady Gaga, Sting, Queen, Platinum Blonde, Michael Jackson, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Kanon Wakeshima, Versailles, Linkin Park, Lana Del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds
Favourite Animated Movies: The Cat Returns, Whisper of the Heart (If You Listen Closely), Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Mulan II and The Princess and the Frog.
Tumblr:- Check here for news about current or upcoming stories and see how my progression on writing chapters are! Also, feel free to drop me a message or ask questions!
I am that girl,
The one who likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one who won't give up
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),
Who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more,
Who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
I am that girl.
I am in love with a fictional character, so what?
Favourite Quotes/Quotes that describe me:
"The minute you think of giving up remember the reason you held on so long." - Unknown
"You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" " - George Bernard Shaw
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Unknown
"I've always wanted to be a hero, to save the day. That life does not exist anymore which is why I write - so I may get that chance." - Me
"I'm a liar, I'm a dreamer, and I believe in the impossible. If I wasn't - didn't do any of these things, then how could I be a writer?" - Me
"Courage is not having the strength to go on, its going on when you don't have the strength." - Unknown
"Excuse me," Liam as Sora taps Lexaeus on the shoulder. Lexaeus turns. "Thanks." Liam kills Lexaeus's umm, can't remember what it's called at the moment with the Keyblade. "Excuse me?" laughs Roxas. - StarLion
"Hey, Git Features!" Xion yells to the Darkside of Twilight Town to get it's attention. "Git Features?" again, laughs Roxas. - StarLion
(Refering to the above) "Let him create his own insults mate, let him create his own insults. I love them!" - Me (my side commentary while reading)
"Why don't I like you?"
"Because you think I'm an asshole and I'm not really. I'm British and well...you're not." - Alan Rickman in Bottle Shock (loled my ass off when I heard this.)
Some Girls don't Realize these Things
But most of all...
Pairings/Shippings I read and/or approve of and may write for in the future:
Yu-Gi-Oh (All): YamiXOC, YugiXTea, JoeyXMai, TristanXSerenity, JudaiXOC, AsukaXJohan, JunXAsuka, YuseiXAkiza, JackXCarly.
Darker than BLACK: HeiXOC, HeiXMisaki Kirihara
Pandora Hearts: OzXAlice, JackXLacie, ElliotXOC, LeoXOC
Princess Tutu: Fakiru and Rutho
Vampire Knight: ZeroXYuki. I don't even know why she waits so long to be with him. It makes no fucking sense. (Even though, yes, I do know why she waited so long. But after all that shizz she doesn't deserve him.)
Black Butler: Uh...not really anyone. But is it strange that I think UndertakerXGrell could work? You know, if Grell ever got over her (his) obsession with Sebastian. AND I ship CielXRanmao. Ship all the CRACK SHIPS!
Soul Eater: SoulXMaka, Black StarXTsubaki, SteinXMarie
D.Gray Man: AllenXOC, KandaXLenalee, MirandaXNoise
Ouran High School Host Club: HaruhiXTamaki, HaruhiXKyoya, HaruhiXHikaru, KyoyaXOC
Pokemon (All): Wahahaha! Where to start...RedXBlue(Leaf), RedXOC, EthanXKris, SoulSilverShipping, SilverXOC, CheckmateShipping, RebelShipping, RocketShipping, PokeShipping, PenguinShipping, ContestShipping...fine. AdvanceShipping, I've been guilty of liking this before, SunfloraXLoudred, WigglytuffXLopunny, WigglytuffXPerfect Apple (jokes, lol), CroagunkXSwap Cauldron (again jokes), BeachShipping, NostalgiaShipping, SequelShipping
Kingdom Hearts (All): Sokai, RoxasXOC, Rikai, RikuXOC, Terqua, Axel/LeaXOC, Venami, Zexiri
The Cat Returns: BaronXHaru.
Black Cat: TrainXOC, TrainXSaya, EchidnaXCreed
Spirited Away: ChihiroXHaku
The World Ends With You: NekuXShiki, (One-sided)JoshuaXNeku, NekuXOC, Joshyme
Dangan Ronpa: Naezono, Fujiwara, Togiri and Naegiri
Favourite Characters (In anything):
Guys: Yami, Joey, Ryou, Judai, Yusei (YGO & YGO5Ds), Leo, Donny, Mikey, Raph (TMNT), Ichijo, Zero (VK), Sora, Riku, Roxas, Axel, Zexion (KH), Mikage (07 Ghost), Leo, Elliot, Break (PH), Fakir (Princess Tutu), Allen, Kanda, Lavi, Jeryy, Johnny (DGM), Red, Silver, Cheren (PKMN), Harry, Severus (HP), Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, Haldir (LotR), Will, Jack (PotC), Martin, Matthias, Felldoh, Basil (Redwall Series), Matt, Stephan, Damon (VD), Baron, Muta, Toto (TCR), Haku (Spirited Away), Kartik (Gemma Doyle Trilogy), Train, Sven (Black Cat), Giles, Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Johnny Cade, Ponyboy Curtis (The Outsiders)
Girls: Mai, Aki (YGO), April (TMNT), Aqua, Olette (KH), Alice, Echo (PH), Ahiru, Rue (Princess Tutu), Miranda (D.Gray Man) Misty, May, Kate, White (PKMN), Hermione, Luna, McGonagall, Mrs. Weasley (HP), Elizabeth (PotC), Cornflower, Constance (Redwall Series), Bonnie, Mrs. Flowers (VD), Haru (TCR), Shizuku (WotH), Chihiro, Rin (Spirited Away) Gemma (Gemma Doyle Trilogy), Eve, Saya, Rins (Black Cat), Alanna (The Lioness Quartet), Keladry (The Protector of the Small Quartet), Buffy, Gillian (Night World: Dark Angel), Maggie (Night World: Black Dawn), Evie, Sarah (The Immortal Series by Gillian Shields), Kaitlyn Fairchild (Dark Visions)
My Opinion on...:
Yaoi: So long as if it's explicitly Canon I don't mind it, if it's not, and if it's a ridiculous pairing between two people who are say, both heterosexual that are already in a relationship/have a love interest or be if they are homosexual but are already in committed relationship/have a different love interest - then no. Or if one is heterosexual and the other is homosexual. Sorry people, if you want to keep those characters IN CHARACTER then any of the afformentioned pairings wouldn't work.
Yuri: Same as Yaoi, but I am even less inclined to watch or read something with Yuri in it, simply because I am a girl and it would make me uncomfortable.
Incest: I don't like it period. It's sick. If you happen to like it, and you write about it I will not bash you for it - I simply won't read your story, that is, if it's a main pairing.
OOC Characters: If it's not too badly out of character, just a few mistakes here and there I'm fine with. If your story is a parody I'll love it. If it's neither of those than it will drive me crazy and I will stop reading.
OCs: I use them in every story I have so clearly, I like them. I try my very hardest to not make them Mary-Sues because I hate them. None of my characters are perfect, they always have at least one big character flaw - characters have to be human too. I also don't give them extra powers/make them more powerful than the main character/give them attributes that is not normal for the world or fandom I'm working with. My characters are very similar because of their core personalites, but at the end of the day they are quite a bit different from each other. It makes sense, since the stories I will write after I finish the ones down there will be from different fandoms, but I also have a variety of personalities for each of my OCs.
Ideas for stories that...:
Most likely won't come to light:
- A The World Ends With You story which is a JoshuaXOCXNeku (don't worry, I'm giving our favourite troll a fighting chance) and eventual OCXNeku. A girl is murdered for overhearing part of a plot to destroy not only Shibuya, but the whole of Tokyo and enters The Game in Week Two trying to escape. But what happens when her entrance fee costs her most of her memory...and makes her personality do a 180 with it? Goes beyond Canon.
- A Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity story that not only just novelizes the game but also expands on it and the life of the Player. But it will also have major focus on the other chosen Humans-turned-Pokémon and their lives and adventures in the Pokémon world. (I'm thinking of focusing on two others, maybe just one, I'm also thinking about three, but this is the least unlikely.) In fact, it will focus a lot on the other Humans-turned-Pokémon and their stories. Anyway, the title for this story will be Shine, the Golden Light.
Have a 50/50 chance of coming to light:
- A Pandora Hearts story that is a love square--> AliceXOzXOCXLeo where the OC somehow gets from our world to theirs and gets mixed up in their story and it turns out she is a Chain but how differently things would go if she was involved in the original series.
- A D.Gray Man story in that is OCXAllen where she somehow ends up the past and finds out she is an Exorcist, meanwhile her two best friends in the future are trying to find a way to bring her back. Going all the way to a possible ending to the actual series.
- A Kingdom Hearts story that will not be in the same universe as The Three Keyblades Trilogy, nor an AU of the trilogy, nor will it have the same OCs. The story will probably start somewhere in between Kingdom Hearts I and II, or start at the tail end of KHI. Anyway. I only have a very basic idea for this and not even sure of what their 'inherited legacy/background' will be. So, here's a brief synopsis of what I DO know anyway: What happens when two completely different girls, who happen to hate each other, both fall into the Kingdom Hearts universe? How are they here? Why are they here? Why them? With the other the only person they know in this universe they're going to have to band together to survive and get back home. Problem is, like I mentioned earlier, is that they mutually despise each other. What will happen, will they be able to put aside their differences long enough to get back home, or will their pride and distrust be the end of them? By the end, will they each be able to call the other a friend? Anyway, I'm not sure if there will be any OC pairings in this. There will definitely be Sokai though, 'cause that's practically canon. Other than that, I don't know. Maybe there will be only one OCXCanon. Maybe two OCXCanon. Maybe none.
- A Reverse PMD: EoT/D/S where it's Grovyle that ends up on the beach with amnesia and the Hero/Heroine that ends up in Eastern Forest with their memory intact. (The OC may or may not be Alice, likewise the OC may or may not stay human. This even may end up in two versions - one where the OC IS Alice and where she is still transformed into a pokemon and the other version a different OC who stays human with slightly different storyline and different outcome. Or, maybe that idea switched around. Who knows.)
Will very likely to come to light:
Nothing for this Category
Will definitely be written for:
- A sequel to My Life Worth Living that will be called These Scattered Pieces which starts after the Battle with Darkrai in the PMD:Sky storyline looking to Alice, her Partner's and their Team's relationship and with a lot more friendship, angst, adventure and where more secrets, memories and feelings come to light.
- A sequel to the sequel that will be called The Story in your Eyes which is named after the song by The Moody Blues. This focuses on Alice, Grovyle and Eli and where everything is resolved. The last of the 'My Life Worth Living' Trilogy. (Will also include random one-shots and moments of the two from in the MLWL time and also Post-Trilogy.)
- A sequel series to A Link to the Future which stars two new OCs which one is a girl who is friends with the Destiny Island Trio, who also has a Keyblade and has a crush on Sora. It goes along with all the games so far but with changes where I see fit and keep in mind I had the idea for this before Birth By Sleep came out. So, she goes along with Sora, Donald and Goofy but she has to battle her own Darkness, feelings and her fears all at once. The other OC is her Nobody and that pairing is (Nobody)OCXRoxas. This series will also be a Trilogy which will be called The Three Keyblades Trilogy. The first is called Kingdom Hearts: Echoing Abyss which follows KHI and CoM.
-The second is called Kingdom Hearts: Enduring Strength which follows Days and KHII.
-The third is called Kingdom Hearts: Shining Remnant which will pretty much ignore almost all of DDD because the OC will be going off on her own and may or may not at all loosely follow KHIII depending on how long writing all of these will take me and if it will be out by then - we may very well all die of boredom or old age waiting for KHIII to come out. (yes, you have noticed that I have not stated a pairing with the other OC, well...that I want to keep as a surprise.)
- A Link to the Future: Back on this wagon and In Progress!
*Important Update! If I can I want to end like this Together 's title has been changed to 'A Link to the Future' don't worry, it's the same story, just a new title.
- My Life Worth Living: ON HIATUS
ALL IDEAS (C) TO ME SO DO NOT TAKE OR I WILL REPORT YOU IF I FIND YOU!
Alice Cooper (My Life Worth Living [She looks like her exactly])-
Elijah (Eli) Clark (except with pure white hair, gray eyes and no-framed glasses)-
James Cooper (almost exactly except being slightly older looking)-
Lucent (A Link to the Future [Looks the same except with platinum blonde hair])-
Unsafe External Link