Cutterin
Follow . Favorite
Joined 12-07-02, id: 305962
Author has written 2 stories for Taken, and Alias.
Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Orbitas reviews
Life is 90% maintenance, right? The other 10% is just breaking down...
Taken - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,614 - Reviews: 14 - Updated: 5/27/2003 - Published: 4/9/2003
Resuscitation
How do you learn to breathe again when you never learned how to begin with?
Alias - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,005 - Published: 4/22/2003