Author has written 4 stories for House of Night, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, and Witch & Wizard.
Name: Sophie. Obviously.
Gender: Female. Again, obviously.
Life status: Stupid and pointless.
Friends: What is this? Of course I have friends.
Favorite Things to do: Read, zone out, hang out with friends, watch Phantom of the Opera, give in to my insanity, write up new ways to slaughter people I hate, dreaming, and taking baths. Pretty basic stuff really.
Hated things to do: Listen to people bitch and complain, suffer through people crying in, supposedly, "sad" movies, listening to my rents, being bossed around, and when people try to take me out of insanity.
Favorite books: JtHM, Squee, House of Night, Death Note, Phantom of the Opera, Hellsing, and Harry Potter.
Favorite Pairings: ZaGr, Stevie RaeXRephiam, NnyXDevi, and ChristineXErik.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening Credits: Tribute by Tenacious D [Hahahaha!!!!]
Waking Up: The Night by Disturbed [And this is me waking up?]
First Day at School: All Nightmare Long by Metallica [Nah not really. Skool's pretty awesome]
Falling In Love: 6 Gun Quota by Seether [AWESOME!!! Love by violence. I love it already]
Fight Song: Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence [Yeah... If you look at the lyrics carefully it fits]
Breaking Up: It's Not Me its You by Skillet [Wow. I didn't expect that song to be confused with a break up line]
Prom night: My Way by Limp Bizkit [That almost makes me sound like a bitch. But hey if there is a prom that plays that... Sign me up!]
Life: Monster by Skillet [The only difference is... that song is about fearing of lossing control. I've already lost it]
Mental Breakdown: Crawl by Breaking Benjamin [I was expecting a Disturbed song really]
Driving: Such Horrible Things by Creature Feature [While I'm glad I have my fav band on this thing... I didn't expect it to be this]
Flashback: The Greatest Show Unearthed by Creature Feature [DAMN RIGHT I FLASHBACK TO THE GREATEST SHOW!!]
Getting back together: Angels by Within Temptation [And yet its a song about betrayel through stabbing the heart]
Wedding: Surrender by Evanescence [Isn't that the boys line?]
Birth of Child: City by Hollywood Undead [Well that's an interesting baby story]
Final Battle: So Cold by Breaking Benjamin [Me like, me like]
Funeral Song: Somebody Someone by KoRn [And the funny part is there is a part in the lyrics about dying]
Final Credits: Pages by 3 Doors Down [Kinda WTF-ish... but okay]
JHONEN VASQUEZ FOR PRESIDENT! Copy and paste if you'd vote for him
You now you're a Zim/JTHM fan when...
1) You've gotten into several 'Lasers vs Smoke Machines' debates with your freinds. (Lasers. Definatly.)
2) Every time you hear a teacher say "Children today have it so easy", you're tempted to scream "YOU SPEAK LIES! LLLLIIIIIEEEESSSS!"while clawing at the air like Zim. (What? They do.)
3) If someone says the words 'Red and Purple', the first thing you think about is the Almighty Tallest, not the colors. (Truthfully... no. But yeah they do pop up after a while.)
4) You learn someone in your class is named 'Johnny' and emit a fan squeal. (Then I see them then sigh in disapointment.)
5) You now think all Chihuahuas are EVIL! (Who doesn't think that Chihuahuas are evil?)
6) You've taped your fingers together to see what it would be like to have three fingers. (Why? Just why?)
7) The thought of Dib being Johnny makes more sense than it actually should. (Lately... yes...)
8) You now order 'Brainfreezies' at the movie theateres and drug stores. (You wouldn't beleive how easy people around just excepts what I call things.)
9) Your freinds aren't even suprised anymore when you spout a random JTHM or Invader Zim quote. (Not at all. Hahaha.)
10) The name 'Jimmy' makes you shudder with revulsion. (JACK-ASS!!!)
11) Speaking in third person doesn't seem odd at all! (Huh, why should Sophie care?)
12) At least ONCE, You've tried to imitate one of the character's voices. (Tried... And succeded.)
13) You want a T-shirt that magically changes logos without your notice. (I have actually looked for that.)
14) You're genuinely shocked whenever wonders aloud 'Who is Jhonen Vasquez?'. (I don't get shocked... They die.)
15) Height has become very important to you, and now look up (Both physically and figuratively) to those who are taller than you. (Not really. I'm the tallest person in my ground of friends.)
16)You believe Jhonen Vasquez is a god. (Well... Him.. Edgar Allan Poe, The Phantom of the Opera...)
If at least one of these are true, copy and paste to your profile
Now that you know stuff about me, read my story(s) below.
Unsafe External Link