Author has written 6 stories for Pokémon, Gargoyles, Dinosaur, Super Robot Monkey Team, Sonic the Hedgehog, Teen Titans, and Prehistoric Park.
Yes, I'm a nerd. But no ordinary nerd: 1) a gamer nerd. 2) I'm a girl. I do enjoy books, videogames, music, and TV. Oh yeah, I forgot about anime. I'm a bit lazy, love music, and a bit hyperactive at times.
There's a few alias I can go by: Shadowstriker, Auraninja, Darksage95 (Darksage would be okay), and finally, The Dark Assassin.
Anyway, long-story short, I started my fanfiction writing business back in the 6th grade. I've started developing some crossover stories and a few individual ones here and there. Unfortunately, most of them ended up failures due to the fact that the story wouldn't end up very well, a similar idea was already developed, writer's block, and lastly, I've spent too much time off of it that I've been driven to the point of losing any interest. But, I'm back in business and I'm hoping my writing journey goes well.
1. The Legend of Zelda games
2. Pokemon games
3. Super Smash Bros. Melee, Brawl, and Sm4sh
1. Transformers (the new ones)
2. Harry Potter
3. Any Marvel/DC comics movie that comes out
4. I'm a little picky on how good the Horror movies are
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
7. Ghost Rider
8. The Lord of the Rings
2. Teen Titans
6. Family Guy
Books (I'll name a few):
1. The Inheritance Cycle
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians
3. Harry Potter
5. Hunger Games
I've spent most of my time thinking about some crossover ideas, but most of my thinking was on Teen Titans/Gargoyles. Especially when the protagonist couple is Brooklyn/Raven. I thought of them as perfect for each other: one easily gets mad/one calms the other down, they both had dark pasts, they've both had social problems, and the fact that they just look cute together. I've recently finished a "Mega-crossover" consisting of Gargoyles/Teen Titans/Hellboy/Ghost Rider. That, in my opinion, was my first successful crossover story I have ever created only because it took me about 2 years to complete.
Another idea I have is the Mewtwo we all know from the first Pokemon movie meeting the Mewtwo from the 16th pokemon movie. I wonder how that will be like...
One last thing: do not be surprised if it takes me longer than usual to finish a chapter or a story. It's mostly because I'm a bit busy, I'm taking a break, or I might be suffering from writer's block.
A Psychic Link:
The rules for the psychic link are as follows:
1) They are both two halves of the same soul. Yet they are different individuals and they (may) possess different personalities.
2) When one dies, the partner's soul will become part of the other half until the other dies.
3) If both die at the same time, then they're dead.
4) They can communicate through what I call dream telepathy (talk to each other in dreams).
5) Sense their partner's presences.
6) Share memories
|Community:||The Hidden Sanctuary|
|Focus:||TV Shows Prehistoric Park|