Author has written 10 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Birth Date: October (I once forgot the date and had to ask my friend)
Came from: Brooklyn, NY
Description: Average height, dark and curly hair, brown eyes, cafe-colored skin (seriously, I should be called a BROWN guy, not a black one)
Ethnicity: Mixed [Portuguese, African American, West Indian, and Caucasian (barely)]
My favorite things:
Non-human biological beings:
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- Harry Potter Books 1-7 by J.K. Rowling
- Animal Farm, 1984 by George Orwell
- Shakesperean works
- Water guns
- Anything that was sold by Billy Mays
- CERTAIN vegetables
- James Cameron's Avatar
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Harry Potter films 1-8
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (though it was truly disappointing from a fan's perspective)
- The Hangover
- Any film by Judd Apatow
- Most Superhero films
- Scary movies
- Family Guy
- That 70s Show
- iCarly or Victorious (as last resorts. Although the Andre from Victorious is pretty funny. Rex is too. Spencer from iCarly is somewhat humorous.)
Things I dislike:
- People who say "rubbish"
- People who say PJO or Harry Potter are stupid
- People who insult Twilight. Its a legitimate series and most are just jealous because they can't write as great as pros like Meyer or Riordan.
- People who don't like sushi.
- People who don't like me, mostly.
- Party-goers who eat chips and leave one SINGLE chip in the bag
- Readers who like "Perchel." I HAVE A DISTASTE FOR ROMANTIC STUFF, AND EVEN I KNOW THAT THAT'S THE WORST PAIRING EVER INVENTED.
- People who think Robert Pattinson is "all that" or "hot." He betrayed his role as Cedric Diggory and he looks like a sun-bleached Pinocchio.
- Two-faced folk. Act the same wherever you go and DO NOT talk about people behind their backs. It makes you look pathetic.
- Spiders. They serve little purpose.
Favorite Book/Movie Characters:
- Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Nico Di Angelo from Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
- Wolverine from X-Men
- Benjamin Warner from Starborn
- Alan from The Hangover
- Sam Witwicky from Transformers film series
- Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and Wheelie from Transformers film series
IF I WERE A DEMIGOD: Just a little bit of the PJO-fan came out of me, and prompted me for this. "If I were a demigod" is a list of all the things about me if I went to Camp Half-Blood.
IF I WERE A DEMIGOD, I:
- Would be a Son of Zeus or Poseidon
- Would have a sick sword or lance like Percy or Jason
- Would be best friends with Percy and Nico (Big Three, anyone?!)
- Would repeatedly throw awesome parties in my practically empty yet huge cabin
- Would most likely resent my father for being such a jerk and having repeated affairs (unless my half siblings were awesome)
- Would be pretty popular with the campers
- Would learn ideal skills like Calculus from the Athena Cabin, or flawless theft from the Hermes Cabin. Or fighting from the Ares Cabin.
"For once, I didn't look back."
- Percy Jackson, The Last Olympian
"With great power...comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later."
- Nico Di Angelo, The Last Olympian
"'Enchiladas!' Grover said. I wasn't sure where that came from, but it didn't seem to help that much."
- Percy Jackson, The Last Olympian
"Not that powerful, eh? Could have fooled me. You're the son of the Earthshaker, lad. You don't know your own strength."
- Hephaestus, The Battle of the Labyrinth
"You are of course, wondering why I brought you here tonight?"
"Actually sir, after all these years I sort of just go with it."
- Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince
"If you think I'm going to let six people risk their lives —!"
"— because it's the first time for all of us."
- Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, The Deathly Hallows
Unsafe External Link