Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Vampire Knight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Pokémon, and Ghost Hunt.
Name: Does it matter?
Age: Who cares?
Gender: what ever I was born as. Who actually wants to know?
Bithday: the day I was born
I like to read manga and watch anime. Don't realy have a preference; I tend to watch and read anything that has a good summery and picture. Ghost hunt hits the top of my favorites list though, closely followd by Naruto, Bleach, Vampire Knight, Heroic Age, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Skip Beat, Pokémon, and Azumanga Daioh.
I hope to update any fanfictions as often as I can, but sometimes I get stuck. When I do get stuck I don't update, because I find I shouldn't wast reading time.
Feel free to comment on my writing skills, because I want to write fanfics that others will enjoy reading. I am a slow typer so it will take a while for things to be posted.
Naruto: Female, smart, quiet, Naruto. I don't get why Naruto has to be stupid and loud in the anime. As for being female, there are a lot more candidates for pairings when Naruto is female than when he is male. My personal favorite is NaruNeji. Any Naruto fanfic I am going to write is going to have a female Naruto if Naruto is going to be in it.
Depending on the story I will end up creating several characters of my own design.
Harry Potter: Female, smart; anything else really depends on how I want to portray her. I understand the fact that, by living with the Durleys, Harry has to portray himself in a certain way, but after his first two or even three years he should have come out of that shell that he had created around himself. He doesn't. Any 'Harry Potter' fanfic I will write will have Harry come out of his shell at some point. There may even be times where I will not have Harry grow up with the Dursleys at all, but even then there will be some sort issue in 'her' life.
Albus Dumbledore: I personally found a lot of holes in his personality when I read the books. The man, though he is written as though he is a kind old man with no faults, is manipulative and somewhat senile. I mean, who in their right minds leaves a one-year-old child on someone's door step on the first of November. From what I know about England, and that is very little, it is colder there in November than it is in the States or Southern Canada. The fact that he doesn't do anything in order to make sure that Harry is warm and comfortable just ticks me off. There is also the fact that he doesn't even cast any wards on the house at all. He assumes that there is a blood ward keyed into Harry, but he never checks to make sure. For all he knew, something else could have protected Harry the night of the attack. That is only some of the issues that I have with this character, but be assured that there are a lot more than just those that I have mentioned. On the other hand, I will write fanfics where Dumbledore is not always portrayed as a senile, manipulative, old goat.
Okay. So some of the stories here have been posted and some have not. Either way, the summaries here are longer than what can be put for the fics, so if you want a better idea of what the story contains, it is best to read them.
Maelstrom of the Wirlpool: When the Kyubii attacked the Village Hidden in the Leaves, the Fourth Hokage realizes that someone is controlling the chakra spirit. When he summons the shinigami, the soul reaper decides, with a slightly twisted sense of humour, not to seal the Kyubii but make sure that the spirit can never be controlled again. It doesn't help that, while being sealed in Kushina during the her pregnancy, that the Kyubii figured that since he would be sealed for a long time that he would make the unborn child his successor to the title of the Nine Tailed Demon and transferred his chakra to the child, giving said child a second source of chakra and chakra coil system. Now with everyone thinking that Naruto is a boy and has the Nine Tailed Fox sealed within him, what is she suppose to do? And what does Orochimaru have to do with everything?
Spirit Child (Currently in the Process of Being Re-Written): When Mai accidentally confesses to Naru, he turns her down, claiming that she is in love with his twin brother. By the time he realize that he is wrong, it is to late to take back his actions. Suddenly the team realizes that, even though Mai thinks of them as family, most of them don't no anything about her. Except for Yasu and Masako, both of whom Mai has thought of as siblings, confiding in them when she is fealing insecure. What really surprises the team is how all of them, except for Yasu and Masako, thought that she was an open book when the reality is that she isn't as easy to read as they thought she was. She might not actually be the person that she has led them to believe that they know.
Rowena Hallie Potter (Currently in the Process of Being Re-Written): When Dumbledore leaves a Rowena Potter on her aunt and uncle's doorstep, he does not put the necessary protections in place, and the ones he does are not designed for her protection, but to give him more power. They are not meant to protect her once she turns eleven and are designed to fall the moment she does. It doesn't help that there are some things he doesn't know about her because her parents didn't actually trust him. So how will she react to Hogwarts, and most importantly how will Hogwarts react to her, when she doesn't trust anyone of the human persuasion besides her cousin, who has tried his best to protect her from his parents since the day she saved him from bleeding out to death in the kitchen. Manipulative/senile/evil Dumbledore. Ron/Hermione bashing for a while. A lot of Hogwarts bashing in general up until around fourth or fifth year.
Secrets in Blood, Tied in Blood and Secrets: Even though the attack by a pureblood vampire has left her scared, Zero still thinks that vampires aren't as bad as her parents have made them out to be. With her parents dead and with her twin sister missing and assumed to be dead, Zero has only one person that she will turn to with her trust, her childhood friend and a vampire from the Night Class, who she thinks of as a brother.
Child of the Kirara (Process of Being Written): Information on the Kirara has been lost in time. No one knows much about them, the only thing know is that they tend to react to the members of AKB0048 and occasionally to the audience. After the understudy concert on Lancastar (End of Season 1), the understudies end up getting knew room arrangements from Tsubasa, something that has rarely happened before, and the only reason that Tsubasa can give them is that Sensei Sensei has specifically asked for these parings. From the look of confusion on Tsubasa's face, the understudies realize that she is just as confused as they are about the arrangements. What no one knows is that the Guardian of the Kirara has been found and that from that point on, the Kirara and their Guardian are going to play an active role in the going ons of AKB0048.
- My Ghost Hunt 'Spirit Child' Fanfic is durrently on hold. I am having a small bit of difficulty trying to actually get my thoughts out on paper, but rest assured that I have all intentions of posting a new chapter, a long one. Also I am revising the other chapters and I may add more to those chapters.
-I need name ideas and descriptions for characters.These characters also aren't all going to be Japanese, they will be from other countries, so if anyone could be so kind as to PM me with the information, I would be very grateful. I will also make sure to write down at the bottom of the chapter that the character isn't completely mine, since someone else is the one who gave me them.
The Maelstrom of Whirlpool
- I have hand written what I think is enough for a long first chapter, but I can't seem to build up the motivation to actually type it up, add more if needed, and post it. the name is going to be ' The Maelstrom of Whirlpool'.
Bleach/Naruto Crossover (Does not currently have a name)
- I have started a Bleach/Naruto fanfiction. Also in the process of being written. This may not be up for a long time as I am trying to write up my other stories as well as the fact that I have hit a road block straight off the bat in the third paragraph.
Hidden in Plain Sight
- I have also started writing a Pokémon Fanfic. I want to cover at least three of the anime episodes in each chapter, but depending on how long, well I guess this would be more considered short, the chapters are, I may end up putting one or two more episodes in each chapter
Rowena Hallie Potter
- I am rewriting the first chapter for 'Rowena Hallie Potter'. One of my friends read through the chapter and noticed that there were things wrong with how I had written it so I am re-vamping the entire chapter and planning on re-posting it. Not everything will be changed. Some things will be kept, some things added, and some edited so that it makes sense.
- My Harry Potter Fanfic, ' Rowena Hallie Potter', currently has more words than my 'Spirit Child', my Ghost Hunt Fanfic and it only has one chapter. I have all intentions on making the next chapter as long or even longer than the first chapter.
Secrets in Blood, Tied with Blood and Secrets
- I am working on the second chapter, but it is long and hard work in progress. Each chapter will have at least one flashback that is not indicated or a random drabble of some sort that the reader will be able to make sense of eventually and connect to the story. Some my have more than the one, depending on what is going on. Any flashback that is actually indicated by the title flashback will probably be an explanation of a past event t a character.
-do tell me if you like the snippets of past events. I found it a lot easier to write out the chapters when I wrote out the snippet before hand and had it there.
Child of the Kirara
- this story is in the process of being written. I do have one chapter near completion, but that chapter is located at the end of the second season and will leave a lot of people confused if I were to post it before any of the other chapters.
- each chapter of this story will start in a similar fashion to the chapters in Secrets in Blood, Tied with Blood and Secrets. I find it easier for me to start my chapters off like that and it has a way of keeping the audience reading, since they will try to make sense of the snippets that they are given. Just a pointer though, none of the snippets will be in the order in which they happened, since I try to make sure that they have some sort of relevance to the chapter itself, even if the relevance is extremely vague. Sometimes though, there may not be any relevance between the snippet and the chapter, but more of a connection between it and another snippet from a different chapter.
Rowena Hallie Potter: Pairings for Rowena
Unsafe External Link