Author has written 5 stories for NCIS, and Castle.
I read mostly NCIS fanfics just because it's an awesome sauce show and I'm totally addicted to it. Along the sidelines, I also read, Castle, Bones and CSI NY fanfics. Most fics I read are about my ships (Which is a long list as you can see below). But I write purely just Tiva fics and maybe once in a blue lagoon, McAbby.
Tiva (Tony+Ziva)-10000000000000000000% (I can't even...)
Smaacked (Mac+Stella)-95% (Sunk)
Jibbs (Gibbs+Jenny)-95% (Sunk)
I will go down with the above ships.
Please read my stories and leave reviews!
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your cat goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
15. You find yourself singing Tony's undercover song at odd times.
16. When you image you in NCIS world
17.If you pick out who your friend would be in NCIS and yourself (BTW I'm Ziva.)