Author has written 2 stories for Mortal Instruments, and Batman the Animated Series.
I am a writer, gymnast, and an artist. I love doing all those things cause they be fun! I want to be an Olympic gymnast, BOOM! Roasted!
My favorite books are Harry Potter and the Mortal Instruments.
My favorite bands are Big Time Rush, Lady Gaga, and P!nk.
My favorite TV shows are Big Time Rush, Batman:the Animated Serious, Criminal Minds, and Victorious.
Eye color: blue
Hair color: brown/black
Height: Five fucking ten. I'm way to tall. If you send me a PM to say I'm way too tall for a 13 year old, I will kill you.
Weight: Back off bitch!
Hobbies: gymnastics, Xbox, school (unfortunately), reading profiling books, reading ANY books, friends, drawing, and obviously writing.
Favorite color: Electrum (mix of silver and gold)
I have an Electrum colored whip, and it fucking rocks the house.
25 fun things to do in an elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning and say I don't fell so good.
My favorite video game is Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Favorite food: Oranges
Favorite dessert: Red velvet cheesecake
Favorite color: Gold
Favorite superhero: Batgirl
Favorite role-model: Batman!!!
Favorite thing to do: Gymnastics!!!!
95% of teens would have a panic attack if Justin Bieber was on a building ready to jump. I'm one of the 5% who brought a chair, popcorn, and scream "Do a flip!"
Favorite Villain:hmmm... probably Catwoman, but she's more of an anti hero, and a sometimes ally for Batman. So then, HARLEY QUINN!! She's funny ;)
And, my favorite video game that hasn't been released (I love the trailers, all right? Don't judge me) ARKHAM CITY!!!!!!
Well, yeah, Batman is WAY better than Superman. Spiderman is OKAY, but seriously, Superman can go eat a cryptonite sandwich :p They say Superman is better than Batman because Superman has super powers, but the fact is, Batman doesn't need them to take down criminals, Superman does. If that's not clear enough for you people to understand, please seek professional help.
Favorite Batman cartoon: Batman the Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, The Batman, Justice League, Batman and Mr. Freeze Subzero, and many more...
I want to be a Profiler for the BAU I grow up. I can't wait for that!!!
I'm the kind of person that dresses nice and cool and awesome, but I don't dress like slutty, whore, bitchy, assholes, that dress like a Barbie doll, in clothes that would actually FIT a Barbie doll. And I have an EXTREMELY short temper, and I go off on those people. And they say, "Well you dress the same way. You have to get attention too." "Well first off; motherfucker I don't need attention from ANYBODY! And second, I actually cover more than 50% of my skin, unlike you. So why don't you stop wearing a motherfucking swim suit throughout the day? How's that sound?" Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My favorite authors are:
TheNextBatgirl~ What I would do without her stories is a mystery to me... If you love wonderful Batgirl/Batman/Robin stories, she is the lovely lady to go to. We also have virtual Batrings. UNITE! XD
Bububblegum~ You are soo cool! His stories are sooo amazing!! I was really sad at one point in his Batman story, but I got over it. (no I didn't)
CheekyBrunette~ I LOVE her story Back in The Day. It's soooooo adorable. It's not Batman, it's Big Time Rush. BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!
IrelandMaslow~ Her story Be My Rescue is so amazing! It's REALLY tear jerking (for geeks like me) but yeah, we're all geeks, let face it :p
But my BFF on FanFiction is TheNextBatgirl! Her work is soooo amazing, and we have the most awesome conversations!!!
I find it funny how Dora The Explorer runs around in EVERY episode of her show, yet she's fat :D Her parents fucking rock though, I wish my parents let me travel to fucking kingdom come :p
I find I can be a very mean person. Especially to those who deserve it. If you're mean to me or my friends; wear body armor. Give me a challenge.
I (along with TheNextBatgirl. I stole this from her) vow to never fall in love. I think it promotes too much vulnerability, and is just a waste of time. Why would you set yourself up to get hurt?
Bullying is a serious issue that needs to be handled. If you're being bullied, and you need someone to talk to in total confidentiality, I'm all ears. Please reach out to me, getting help can really benefit you. Send. Me. A. PM.