Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Naruto, Inuyasha, and Darkness.
I am a minor writer, having not the endurance for a good, deep story; So I come here to read and unwind. I am hoping that I will learn, but until then, I am just here to read and maybe offer advice if asked. I'm an Idea guy. On that note, I have a few free Story Ideas for anyone who is interested. These are the little bunnies that pop into my mind and won't leave me alone until I put them on display. But just as a side note, if I don't mention it, that means I'm leaving it up to you to decide.
As I read, I realize that one of the author's I've read the notes of put it the best. Reading fanfics can/will bleed off onto cannon. When i first read Harry Potter, I was uncertain about the characters. Now that I've read a few dozen, I now feel that cannon Dumbledore is a manipulative asshole with control issues, Voldemort is a super-powered little boy with daddy issues and the general populace are the personification of 'I didn't say it was your fault, i just said I'm blaming you.'. I forget who the author was, but I hope to run across them again soon.
Also, I am looking for some stories that I've read here, but can't remember the name of. I was so into reading them that I forgot to fave them. So, if you run across them, by accident or design, please PM me with the name:
X-Men, maybe with a harry potter crossover. Anyway, the main char is a guy mutant whose ability is slowly killing him, I think. Certainly dangerous if he overuses it. He wears a lead lined shirt and has a glowing spot on his chest. It is either electrical or radiation based. Anyway, he is gay, and the story ends with him showing down with his normal brother in a battle suit of some kind. And the reason why they are fighting isn't because the main char is a mutant, it's cuz he is gay.
Naruto. Naruto basically gets adopted by Anko, who teaches him the ins and outs of interrogation. One of the main points is that he has the ability to growl loudly. I believe it is a Naru/Hina pairing. He catches Mizuki and interrogates him by henging two shadow clones into big snakes that pretend that they are ancient snake summons, poisonous constrictors.
Naruto. He becomes a werewolf, and after eavesdropping on a meeting between the third and the counsel and hearing that if they couldn't talk him into starting a clan, that they would seal his chakra and imprison him. He runs away from Konoha and sets himself up as a guard for the future sight chick. Hinata becomes a werebear and Sauske becomes a wereraven, I think.
Harry Potter/Temeraire crossover. Alone together Part II by esama. (Thanks Abby Ebon) Harry has trouble with the first task, ending with him crashing with the Horntail in a druidic ruin, that then transports him into another world. Problem is, he has merged with the dragon to the point that he is one mind in two bodies. He is then found and joins the military, because they could always use a heavyweight flame breather. After a few years, he is yanked back, but leaves the dragon behind, stretching him between the two worlds. Now when one is awake, the other is asleep.
Naruto. Naruto gets reverse-summoned to the snake summons's place because Orochimaru wants him out of the way. While there, Naruto begins to study under Manda when he finds out that Orochimaru is forcing Manda's cooperation by using a jutsu that forces the boss's wife to take the damage that is inflicted on the Snake Sainin. The only way to end the jutsu is for Naruto to replace Orochimaru as the primary summoner by becoming the Snake Sage.
Naruto. Naruto become a general in the kitsune's army and gains the fox summoning contract. a Naru/Hina
Harry Potter. All i truly remember is a bit of byplay between Harry and Albus, ending up with the Headmaster trying to convince Harry to do something by saying something along the lines of 'You don't want to be all alone, do you?' and Harry replies with 'I am and always have been alone before, why would the future be any different?'.
Harry Potter/Supernatural Crossover. Dean, after getting in the wreck that the Demon set up, gets saved by Raimus Lupin turning him into a werewolf instead of his father trading his soul.
Naruto. Naruto blasts the people in charge about how the first test is stupid to test teams with because different teams do different things. An assault team doesn't do recon.
Harry Potter. Because a fit of fear and accidental magic when he was young, Harry is mute.
Naruto/Harry Potter Crossover. Harry is the master of death who possess Sauske's body after Orochimaru reneges on his promise of power to the Uchiha. All sorts of shit be happening, magic, fireballs and zombies. Minato makes an appearance too.
Naruto. Naruto hollows out some shuriken and stuffs them with explosive notes.
Don't know. I know it's a book, but I can't remember the title. It's about a boy who thinks he has a heart condition, but in reality, a special crystal that was embedded in his heart was taken out and another put in, turning him from a Sorcerer into a Warrior/Fighter. There is an entire society that is ruled by the sorcerers after a fine bit of treachery involving a godly powerful dragon, who they received the chips of crystal that grant them their abilities. The sorcerers made up a contract that they then got everyone to sign to work together to put the dragon to sleep. Then they reveled that if anyone rebelled against them ruling however they felt like, the magics binding the dragon would break and it would wake up and kill them all.
Naruto. Naruto, after dragging Sauske's sorry ass back to Konoha, gets banished cuz the people in charge are pricks. on his way out of town, he meets up with the sand siblings, who decide to pay part of their debt to him by giving him a few lessons. He gains Chakra Treads from the puppeteer and starts playing with them after the fan girl teaches him some about his wind affinity. He then parts company with them and then stumbles across the flute genjutsu girl and saves her. They travel together and I believe they fall for one another. I believe that Naruto gains the nick-name of Tenshi or some such because when he fights now, it looks like a dance.
Harry Potter/Stargate SG1 Crossover. Queen Mother by esama. Egeria's endless nightmares end in dreams of better tomorrow, when Hermione Granger decides to fight for her principles and Harry Potter decides that the queen of Tok'ra is worth saving. Why is it gone?
Naruto. Naruto goes on a rant during the first part of the chunin exams about how the test is stupid because it catered around those with bloodlines, or specialized skill sets.
Harry Potter. A Past of Emerald Shadows by SamanthaKathy. Harry commissions a potion from Draco. He then drinks it in it's entirety, De-ageing him to around 3 or 4.
Harry Potter. Harry gets captured by Voldemort or his lackeys and is tortured by various Death-Eaters. One is an old man who likes to talk as he cuts shapes and patterns into Harry's arm and hand. As time goes on, Harry's healing ability starts to not be enough, so one hand is severely damaged and he starts up a repwarte with the old man about his 'art'. There may or may not be a confrontation between Snape and Dumbledore about how Dumbles intentionally left Harry with his muggle relatives because he wanted him to have a certain set of abilities that only manifest in abused children. Quick healing, faster reflexes, able to create masks at will, that sort of thing.
Harry Potter. Harry tries something new in Transfiguration. He does things piece by piece until he gets what he wants. I believe there is a challenge given to give wooden box the qualities of a frog/toad without changing it's nature.
Naruto. Titan of Defense has been taken down again... *pout* Would they stop doing that? (is back now! Yay!)
Harry Potter. Harry is an apathetic Griff. He is in the common room when Sirius tries to get in and lets him in. He then sits down and talks with him, culminates in Harry calling for the Aourors himself and demanding Viniserum in his presence to clear his godfather.
Harry Potter. Harry is raised outside of Dumbledore's influence, i think, and when he is finally dragged to Hogwarts, he is belligerent. After a bit, it is decided to try to break him with some dungeon torture. He manages to escape though.
Book. I don't remember the name, but it ends with the main character and his love interest seeking shelter from a storm, or cold, by sleeping inside the corpse of a recently dead mother dragon, and when they emerge in the morning, they discover that they have gained a few draconian abilities by being 'birthed' from a dragon.
Harry Potter Crossover. HP and the Temporal Boundary Invasions RELOADED by cosmic-cube-keeper Harry gets pulled to a parallel dimension where he has to deal with a new Voldemort. Multi-crossover, ending up with Avatar the movie.
Naruto. Naruto gets paired up with Hinata and they learn stuff under Anko and Kurenai. They find out Kakashi has a porn problem and is spying in places he shouldn't, including on Anko and Kurenai. So they blackmail him into getting help to stop from Guy.
Harry Potter. Harry Potter and the Son of the Dragon by DarkBlade the Damned Harry gets his hands on some books that detail about wards. After returning to privet drive, harry is imperious-ed to walk into the park, where he throws it off before entering the woods. he gets attacked by belly and the others and then Voldemort makes an appearance. Then an assassin with swords shows up and nearly kills all of them before Voldy catches him in the air, helpless. Harry then slams Voldemort from behind and frees him, thus making that vamp owe him a life-debt. The Vampire takes Harry with him for training. The Vamp has a bunch of werewolves that flock to him and his lands for protection. Harry get's adopted by the pack. Harry then gets a trial by fire to see if he is worthy of continuing on with training/life, when Deatheaters led by Fenrir try to attack the weres that just fled to the Vamp for protection after the alpha of that pack lost to him.
Don't know, but it's an anime. It involves several ninja groups who try to get scrolls from a castle. The most memorable bits is the giant robot thing, and one boy who's ninja ability is the shape-shifting into the artistic representations of various animals.
Harry Potter: It's a time travel or a dimensional cross fic where he does a lot of stuff differently, but it ends up the same. For instance, he knows it isn't Malfoy who is doing the chamber of secrets thing, so he doesn't do the pollyjuice thing. But, the even happens anyway, but with Malfoy getting into the Gryffendor common room, where he steals back the Diary he snagged at the store from Ginny's cauldron, breaks the potter family clock that Hagrid salvaged for him, and stole his invisibility cloak. He gets caught later because Harry was looking like he was about to be expelled, and Draco couldn't control his breathing.
Harry Potter: Harry's POV after he was captured by the Death Eaters and Tom and turned into a sex-slave. Harry narrates about how he is used by the various peoples. Bellatrix likes the Cruco, Mcnair likes knives and beating, Peter is all hyper and premature ejaculation, and Snape and a few others treat it as something more intimate. Think it is a one-shot.
Harry Potter: Shifters by Myurddin Ignis Magus: Harry finds out some stuff, including that he can shape shift to anything. He and Ginny hook up after she is found to posses the same ability. Starts a company and names it Fairytale.
Harry Potter: Voldemort takes over Hogwarts and has all the muggleborns strip naked, bound and then beaten in front of the whole school. Percy is made the Headmaster (I think) and Voldemort has a wife, who sets a few of the teachers free after they were captured and imitated with polyjuice. (may not even be a part of this site)
Harry Potter: Harry gets transported back in time to when Voldemort was Tom Riddle, and Harry tires to keep his head down, but he gets into a scrape that conflicts with the magic that sent him in the first place, that has him absorb the Veela from one of his classmates. He also stops Hagrid from being expelled by taking in Aragog, who likes him.
Harry Potter: Lease of new Life by Brodus: Harry is an abused child who is rescued by Snape and taken to st.mungos. There, he slowly gets better as Snape and he bonds. Dumbledore then suggests using an aging potion on Harry and Snape adopting him, so Harry can have a few years of a normal childhood.
Harry Potter: Chaos by Request by Mrs.InsainOneThe World Without Me and I've Got You: Storage Tattoos for both Familiars and Items. Only the one who first pulls something out of it's Tattoo form can do so thereafter. Security measure as well as an unbeatable storage space. The Tattoo has to be what is in it, but you could store and endless bag and keep what you need in that to get around that. Also allows for security badges that cannot be faked.
24. Spell-weaving. Only for those who can do middle to upper tier wand-less magic. Allows you to cast several spells to the tips of your fingers and then weave them into one attack. The combos are endless! Takes time though, unless, like Naruto, you spend a lot of time to increase your hand and finger speed.
25. A spell that allows you to combine two or more related things into one, optimizing it in the direction that the caster is thinking. Like, if one were combining spaceships, one could have the end result be your basic 'generic' setting, not excelling at anything, but good basics, or a ship for holding a lot of people/items, or speed, ect ect. there would be no left overs, because the 'scrap' would be broken down and used to fuel the synthesis, so the power requirements of the spell actually drop, the bigger/more numerous the ships are.
Challang Ideas: Fullmetal Alchemist
1. Transposition rings. These allow the alchemist to pull the raw materials they need for their transmutations from specially constructed warehouses, regardless of where they actually are. For bigger/more complex/intricate transmutations, one would need to wear an increasing number of rings, as each ring can only channel so much energy before it would be overloaded and self-destruct.
Theories: Harry Potter
1. The reason Voldemort looks the way he does is because when he made, and kept making the Horcruxes, his human soul got weaker and weaker, so his magic, in an effort to save him, started to merge him with his animagus form's soul.
2. Dumbledore allowed harry on the team in his first year because of the showers afterward. He could have one of his spy's give him a look over once he is naked in the shower to see if they can spot any overt bruising or scars. You know, to make sure he doesn't have any secrets.
3. Harry survived the Killing Curse because one of his alternates gathered all the Deathly Hollows first. Once the Master of Death, Eternally the Master of Death.
4. The soul fragment in Harry's scar allows Voldemort to cast Legilimency at a distance, because the fragment acts as a medium.
5. Harry won the war in the second year by destroying the diary. With that soul fragment crossed over, it was only a matter of time before the other fragments got drawn in as well, cuz if they are not in their original body, they are supposed to be on the other side. If the soul not suctioned in by the body, it's suctioned in by the afterlife. And the afterlife suction is stronger then the magic keeping the fragments in objects. Then, with the grand majority of soul in the afterlife, it might even suction the fragment left in voldie's body out.
6. In the GoF, Harry's name may have come out of the goblet, but the magical signature recorded was someone else's. I believe that this discrepancy made harry a sort of Proxy for the one who's magical signature was recorded. If he hadn't participated, it would have been the other guy who paid the price.
7. Lilly's protection is using her own soul as a shield against harm. The AK bounced because it works by banishing the soul directly from the body. That's why magical shields don't stop it. Cuz they can't stop soul magic. Only a physical barrier or a soul-based shield can stop it.
1. The Fourth's technique is basically just a souped up replacement. The seals on the knife handle emit an energy field that he substitute with instead of the knife itself.
Theories: Rosario Vampire
1. Tsukune has a bit of incubus blood in him. Not enough to actually grant him any abilities, but enough that he is more palatable to the opposite sex.
Mini Rants: Harry Potter
1. How much of Voldemort's untouchablity is actually his power/skill, and how much it is that everyone is afraid to attack him?
2. While Harry might be the only one who can kill him, can't anyone deal grievous damage? Like, making him loose an arm or a leg?
3. What about sniping, mile and a half away, BOOM! Head-shot with an explosive-tipped/incendiary round?
4. Trap with explosives, and a magic-based detonator, instead of a muggle one?
5. If the wards were powered by the love born of a familial connection, how the hell are they strong enough to protect harry? Answer, they aren't, because they are limited to the house only. If Harry was anywhere else, they wouldn't do shit. "Those wards, those Powerful Wards that, even now, keep you from harming Harry at his home, are only as strong as they are because they leach off Harry. That's right, the wards that you couldn't beat are basically a weak parasite.
Idle Questions for the Harry Potter Universe:
1. If you transfigure something into water and allow it to evaporate, what happens when the transfiguration ends?
1. Power doesn't matter if you can never land a hit.
2. Berserkering: The art of not giving a fuck of how much damage the enemy can dish out, as long as you can get them within range.
3. Never taunt your enemy, it may drive them into enough of a corner to access previously unknown reserves.
1. How sad would it be to wake up one morning and realize that the disembodied voice in your head is all that's keeping you sane?
2. The Jedi code doesn't tell the whole story. Fear does lead to anger, which in turn can lead to hate, which can cause suffering. But what they are neglecting to mention is suffering is how we grow, as both an individual and as a race. Which is why the Dark Side can/will never be fully vanquished. Our own inherent nature as sentient beings makes it impossible. It is basically a case of the journey being infinitely more important then the destination.
3. You don't join a war for glory. You join to kill your enemies. Glory comes afterward. If you survive that is.
4. The Dementors aura varies in potency for each person. I mean, they make you feel cold and hopeless, and make you re-live your worst memories. Well, what happens if your worst memory is your father saying that 'No, I won't be buying that broom for you?' It seems to me, that Dementors are only useful against non-sociopaths. And those that aren't sociopaths become one as the mind tries to relive the mental pressure on itself.
5. Dumbledore was blowing smoke with his reason for not teaching Harry Occlumency himself. Snape was in even more danger then Dumbles, if what what he claimed would happen was the case. And Snape is a survivor, he wouldn't take the risk that Voldy would learn about his spying through Harry.
6. In D Greyman, Meranda can reverse injuries and the like by taking the time away. Can she apply this to the higher level Akuma? I mean, remove the time of them eating humans to reduce their power?
7. Louise is powerful from the start. you know this because she is basically doing fusion with her spells. she isn't summoning a flame that burns and then explodes, she isn't even summoning flame that then goes out of control and explodes. she is basically shattering the bonds between the or the air itself, causing the explosions.
8. Buffy-verse though. The Slayers don't actually slay the vampires, as they are just spirit being possessing a corpse. That's why the young ones have no sense of self-preservation, because they can easily be summoned back to possess a different body. The elders, however, because of their power, it is exponentially harder to do so, so they gain a sense of self preservation.
9. Self-quote. As I beheld the creature of chaos, I wept, for it was Man.
10. There is only one true Primal Element. Chaos. Life, Death and Change are derived from it, and all other 'elements', are merely mixtures of those three.
11. Problem with cloning is cellar degradation from age and not be able to repair itself after it's been used a couple times, right? So all you would need to do is put the DNA into a living container, like a modified plant, that could hold, sustain and repair the DNA it holds.
12. I think the reason that Silver, the pure stuff, is said to repel/damage Vampires and Werewolves is because of the fact that pure silver has holy properties, such as countering possession. What is a werewolf but a man possessed by a powerful wolf? What is a Vampire but a corpse possessed by a demon?
Things I want to hear people say:
1. Harry telling someone that it doesn't really matter, before laughing softly as he reveals he already knows he isn't going to survive the war. "Sir...stop. Just stop. I already know that there is no way that I'm going to survive this... So stop trying to tempt me with empty dreams and shallow promises..."
1. I think Allen has the Heart. As a matter of self-preservation, it bonded itself to the One person whom the Earl cannot afford to have permanently harmed, or killed. The Earl Needs the Fourteenth. Or, the Earl is Allen's future self, embittered by the way he was treated when he went Noah for the first time in his original timeline, and somehow returned to the past as explored inPrisoner. (why they can wield the same sword. Lero holds the Earl Allen's Innocence.)
2. I actually don't understand something...that scene in bleach where Rukia throws herself in front of Ichigo to stop the hollow from chomping down on him... it doesn't make sense. She knows how to flash-step. The sister was out of the way, she could have just flash-stepped past Ichigo and dragged him out of the way. Also, in battle, her reflex is to use kido, not her sword. Why did it play out like that?
3. The Abrame clan uses those bugs to eat people's chakra, right? So the bugs can handle chakra flowing through them. So, couldn't they, in theory, be used to boost techniques, like genjutsu?
4. Can piercings, when combined with the bleed off electrical energies that happen when we move our muscles, gain a magnetic field? maybe not enough to actively attract anything, but enough to provide and easier path for something to follow, like lightning?
5. Memories are like rocks in a field. an earthquake (traumatic event0 can flip and re-arrange them. Photographic memory is the ability to see an image of the underside of the rock. Eidetic memory is the ability to pick it up the rock and examine it in detail whenever.
6. Would a Hiryu Shoten Ha would work on a Balrog?
1. Haven't been able to find a good name generator, so I will just describe it's abilities. Fusion Edge allows for partial matter reconstruction. Think what Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist can do. The Bonkai allows the wielder to customize their body, increasing bone density, muscle tension, nerve conductivity and processing, that sort of thing.
And, because I am slightly sick:
Torturous Death Ideas:
1. Summoning a Black Hole behind the target. It may be over in less then a heartbeat for the user, but for the victim? Slowly pulled apart as time slows, trapping them in years, or even decades of suffering before being completely crushed by the intense gravity.
2. A poison that locks up the body's voluntary muscles, while slowly turning all the body's fatty tissue into an acid, while granting the nerve tissue a heightened resistance. How corrosive that acid is is completely on how concentrated the dose of the poison is.
3. Bolted/welded into a metal chair that has an increasingly heightened charge running through it. Metal probes rammed into the chest allow the charge to be pulled away from the heart, so that the victim doesn't get the quick release/death of a heart attack. Instead, internally, their body thrashes itself to pieces.
4. Magical variation of #3. Traps the victim in a pocket dimension, where the soul is as much a physical entity as their natural body. The realm is then charged with a specific element, which then does what it does. Earth crushes and suffocates. Water crushes and drowns. Fire chokes and, of course, burns. Wind tosses and suffocates. Lightning burns and wracks the victim with pain. Now, because the soul is solid, the torture continues until the person is released, not when their physical body was destroyed. So they are, after their body is destroyed, caught in a perpetual loop, eternally being smothered, suffocated, drowned or incinerated.
This idea actually as it's roots in a different story from a different site. in that one, it was a mage of some sort who found that if you sexually tormented/tortured demons, you could get a big power boost from them, so he caught a lot of demons and kept in perpetual, sexual torture, who could only be accessed through stones keyed to the individual pocket dimensions where they were being kept. Problem was, after he, the mage, died, the demons were not released, and a group of people, using the word loosely, as they were mostly trolls and ogres, actually went about destroying the stones utterly, permanently sealing the demons inside with no hope of relief or escape. some would even open the portal partway so that they could see, and bee seen, only to tell the occupant exactly what was about to happen.
For some reason it stuck with me in the back of my mind, even though it has probably been years since I read it.
5. Injecting raw power into someones bone marrow, causing them (the bones) to explode into splinters inside the body. Start at the bottom and work your way up.
6. Cutting the body open to the bone and then using a small, weak-power drill to make a hole in the bones, and then inject liquid nitro into the marrow, freezeing the bones and turning them brittle.
Copied from Sacred Miko Hime:
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile!
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz.
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch/ass-hole.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore.
I'm a DANCER, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual. (well, I am, but that's beside the point)
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO. (Again, I am, but that’s beside the point)
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly... or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch/ass-hole.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs/dick.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, so I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY. (once again, I am, but that is beside the point)
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to Renaissance Fairs, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times.
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting. (seriously, it’s my choice, not yours)
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON"T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
Posted by invitation by the Sage of Seals.
Few additions by Dymian
(feel free copy to your profile and even add a few, the more the merrier!)
Unsafe External Link