Author has written 12 stories for Pianist, Inglourious Basterds, Fast and the Furious, Dresden Files, 3:10 to Yuma, 2007, Collateral, Fright Night, and Sinister.
Date of Birth: June 1993
State of Residence: Texas
Religion: Christian - I believe in Jesus Christ as my savior!
Ao3: LadyWhiteKoiFish. I am backing up my stories on Archiveofourown.com, as well as publishing my more mature stories on there.
Amazing news! The wonderful Jem Griffith has translated my story, Albträume Mit Für Elise, into Russian! Isn't that incredible!? And it can be found here
Things to know - I’m an aspiring writer who is in the process of writing and getting a slash book published. So, support a girl and read my stories and help me if I ever make a mistake. I try to be open minded and tolerant of everyone, and if ever you feel that I am being unjust to you, you have my permission to tell me that I’m being a jerk.
I mainly write slash fics, but sometimes if I feel like these couples really belong together I’ll write femslash or straight couples.
I love non-canon couples! I also love underappreciated couples, whether they are slash, femslash, or straight! I don’t like incest, rape, or bestialities, such as people making out or anything else with animals. I don’t mind animal love, though, such as the Wile-E-Coyote and the Roadrunner from Looney Tunes.
The greatest complement you could give me about my fics is that you could actually see this happening in the real show, movie, book, comic, etc.
Slash - Gay romance. Two guys.
FemSlash - Gay romance. Two girls.
AU - Alternate Universe
UST - Unresolved Sexual Tension
PWP - Plot? What, Plot? Or, Porn without plot.
AN - Author’s notes
H/C - Hurt/Comfort
POV - Point Of View
OC - Own Creation or Own Character
OOC - Out Of Character
Lemon or Lime -A story with explicit sexual scenes.
Canon - Something that happened in the original book, TV series, Movies or etc.
Non-Canon - Something that did not happened in the original book, TV series, Movies or etc.
NSFW - Not Safe For Work.
Fluff - Anything not sexual explicit and is more cute and cuddly.
As a writer, writing is not a hobby. It’s not an expression of my soul. But my heart bled out on paper. - K.N. Roberts
You are welcome to have an opinion, but be respectful of other's ideas. - Unknown
Only the gentle are ever really strong. - James Dean
It is difficult for some people to accept that love is a choice. This seems to run counter to the generally accepted theory of romantic love which expounds that love is inborn and as such requires no more than to accept it. - Leo Buscaglia
It seems to me that the real clue to your sex-orientation lies in your romantic feelings rather than in your sexual feelings. If you are really gay, you are able to fall in love with a man, not just enjoy having sex with him. - Chistopher Isherwood
I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends. - Abraham Lincoln
I know what things are good: friendship and work and conversation. These I shall have. - Rupert Brooke
In a garden, a boyfriend is a rose, a friend is a tulip, and a best friend is the annoying weed that’s always there. - Unknown
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story. - Unknown
Good friends are kisses blown to us from angles.
Some of my favorite underappreciated slash pairings and why I love them! SPOILER ALERT! Spoilers for these movies. Read at your own risk.
- The Pianist - German Nazi Captain saves the life of starving Jewish pianist. Slightly canon.
- The Watcher - Serial killer David Allen Griffin is obsessed with Detective Joel Campbell. Kills his girlfriend and then stalks him halfway around the country.
- The Eagle - Briton slave saved from death by an injured Roman ex-commander, who goes off to restore his family’s honor by bringing back the gold eagle his father lost and gets caught by hostile Seals. Esca, his Briton slave, saves his life and in return Marcus frees him and they fight along side each other against the Seal people. And you’re going to sit there and tell me that’s not canon?
- Superman Returns - Clark returns to the press after years of being gone and the woman he loves, Lois Lane, never even noticed that he was gone. I love this pairing because Richard is such a sweet guy and doesn’t deserve to be treated the way he was by Lois. And I prefer Superman’s Clark persona over Superman. Clark is cute in the dorky way, and as to why I think Richard and Clark would be good together, is because Richard is the kind of guy that would notice if Clark disappeared for years, and they could be actual friends if they weren’t both in love with Lois the bimbo! I hate Lois, just FYI.
- 3:10 to Yuma - A down on his luck, one legged rancher finds his chance to redeem himself in the eyes of his family in a man named Ben Wade. Dan’s wife is a whiny little b*tch. I mean, seriously, I can understand that she doesn’t like that they had to move to a drier climate, but it wasn’t for her it was for her son, Mark. Will has no respect, period. And Dan doesn’t deserve all the crap that he gets dealt everyday. Also, anyone who has actually seen this movie knows that Ben and Dan are perfect for each other. Like Yin and Yang.
- Iron Will - Okay, I know, weird right. But just hear me out. Kingsley helps Will enter the race and along the way they have their ups and downs, but in the end Kingsley ends up helping him again. I think this pairing is cute because of all the times Kingsley helped Will, and I think this pairing is hot because of all the tension between them during the middle of the movie.
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Oh, come on? You can’t honestly sit there and tell me that you didn’t see something there between them when Victor was sent to kill Bradley? Well, as to why I love this pairing, it’s because I think Victor Creed in this movie is HOT and Chris Bradley is sooooo cute. But I think they’d be perfect together just because their personalities compliment each other. Chris is the kind of person who would understand and laugh at Victor’s twisted sense of humor, if you know what I mean.
- Tombstone - Not much to say, that isn’t already self-explanatory here. Best friends and totally canon. Seriously, this fandom is really underappreciated.
- Pitch Black - This pairing is totally sexy and testosterone filled. Obsessed bounty hunter gets trapped on a deadly planet with his bounty. And talk about UST! This movie is totally over flowing with it!
- Lord of the Rings - If you’ve seen the part in the film where Boromir snaps out of his ring induced craze and saves Frodo’s life and dies in the process, then you understand. I find this pairing sweet and passionate, which is a nice change from most of the testosterone filled ones above.
- X-Men - Not appreciated enough. Come on, people! It’s canon even! This pairing always makes me sad for some reason. But if you’ve read the Cable & Deadpool comics then you know why this is a must pairing.
- Inglourious Basterds - A suave Nazi Colonel and a brash American yank in WWII. This sounds like a receipt for slashy goodness!
- One Piece - A rubber boy saves the life of a sword fighter who then pledges his loyalty to him. This is such a sweet pairing. I know that most people pair Zolo up with Sanji, but I think that this pairing is more likely. But that’s just my opinion, if you feel differently, that’s fine with me.
- Naruto - I know what you’re thinking another weird pairing from this girl, geez. Hear me out. Teenage rivals, who are still rivals, but not only that, but they are also close friends and comrades. And it seems like to me, that Gai is Kakashi’s only close friend that knows him really well.
- Drake and Josh - Best friends. Canon. And if you’ve seen the series you understand.
- Samurai Jack - They say love can heal everything? What do you think? Love/hate relationship.
- Weekend at Bernie’s - Best friends and totally canon, again. And Larry totally “saved” himself for Richie. Anyone who’s seen the second Weekend at Bernie’s will understand.
- Johnson County Wars - What can I say about this pairing other than they’re perfect for each other. They’re both money hungry grubbers with good looks and a certain suave charm.
The Mac commercials on TV. The ones with Justin Long. - If you have not seen these commercial go to Youtube right now and watch them, and then you’ll understand. They’re so cute together!
- Gladiator - Lots of UST in this movie!
- Doug - What can I say? I love movies or shows where the bully and his victim fall in love.
- Jackie Chan Adventures - I love enemies turned lovers stories. And I would kill for a good Jackie/Valmont slash story. Well… maybe not kill, but something.
- Flatliners - It was so cute how Nelson always called out for David whenever he was getting attacked and how David was the first person he turned to for help.
- Valkyrie - What can I say? I’m also a sucker for WWII stories.
- Kingdom Keepers - It’s a book about Disney world. And I can’t really say why I love this pairing, because I don’t even know why myself, I just do.
- Phineas and Ferb - Another canon, bully and his victim story.
- American Psycho - I read a fanfic and fell in love!
- The Midnight Meat Train - This is canon. No buts! Leon turns into the creepy stalker dude you wished would stalk you. And Mahogany totally digs it. Just look at all the opportunities he had to kill Leon, but didn’t!
- Transfomer 2 - Leo saves Seymour’s life and Seymour drags him around every where. And not to mention that cute little cuddling while asleep scene in the desert. Totally canon, if you ask me.
- Shutter Island - Okay, on this one, even I get a little confused about. I don’t know whether I love the partners slash in this one, Teddy/Chuck. Or the doctor/patient slash, Andrew/Sheehan. I know they're all the same persons, but they all have different personalities. And I find the cute dorky, clumsy cop Chuck over Sheehan, but at the same time, I love the whole angst of the doctor/patient slash.
- CSI - This one makes me want to cry! Best friends slash.
- Phone Booth - I was browsing ff.net and found a few Phone Booth slash fics and fell in love!
- Kid vs. Kat - This kind of reminds me of Invader Zim. And I love Zim/Dib slash. This is another enemies turned lovers slash couple. I mean, they have the potential to. Coop has saved Mr. Kat’s life once or twice already.