Poll: Who is your favorite Professor? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
Pen name: Hermione Snape 3425
Bio: I'm from Brittian, but I've been living in America so long, I lost my accent and now I don't talk like I'm Brittish. That's all for now.
I deeply love our dear Professor McGonagall, and even more so love the great Dame Maggie Smith, who for a decade has graced us with her randition of Minerva McGonagall.
I also love one Severus Snape, the most twisted Potions Master ever. I mean, his voice...
Here's a Profile of me:
Name: (Not my real name, but one I would love to have. feel free to call me this.) River Pheonix
House: Gryffindor! Duh!
Favorite teacher: Haven't I told you?
Favorite class: I thought that was implied.
Favorite Mythical creature: First off, nothing Hagrid has in his hut. A pheonix, maybe.
Role model: Dumbledore, then McGonagall
Wand: Elder and Pheonix tail feather
Blood status: I wish I could say different, but Muggleborn
Favorite Qudditch team: Hogwarts: Gryffindor
Favorite band:The Weird Sisters
Favorite ship: think about what you just said...now tell me, what's my favorite ship??????????
And thanks to KrazyKimmy, I have this:
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. Drive your car off the Grand Canyon, only to find that it was A LOT deeper than it looked.
21. Fake your death, then 10 years later show up looking like Casper in a bed sheet.
22. Find out if you can skydive without a parachute.
23. Prank call the White House from your mom's work phone.
24. Take your fish out of water for 60 minutes to see if fish have lungs.
Hoggy, wartty Hogwarts!
Teach us something please!
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees!
So teach us tuff worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot!
Just do your best,
We'll do the rest,
And learn 'till are brains all rot!
To any of you who haven't watched "A Very Potter Musical", watch it. (And don't read my next statement)
WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON HERE????????????????
10 signs of Insanity: (Muggle style)
1.) You FALL UP the stairs
2.) You have regular conversations with a person named, "me"
3.) You fall asleep, and wake up in the middle of the OCEAN
4.) Your number one excuse is "I was talking to myself"
5.) You make experiments in a bowl you colored black
6.) You get caught poking the pictures on the wall, apparently trying to make them MOVE
7.) You see owls in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY
8.) You say that you can FLY on a BROOM
9.) You somehow 'accidentally' turned your mother's hair BLUE
10.) You're a witch
10 signs of Insanity: (Wizard style)
1.) You don't know what qudditch is
2.) You freak out when the pictures move
3.) You don't know who HARRY FRIEKIN' POTTER is
4.) You never played Wizard Chess
5.) You've never seen a house elf before
6.) You're not scared to say...voldemort.
7.) You don't wear cloaks
8.) You don't have and owl in your house
9.) You've never heard of ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
10.) You're a muggle
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|