Author has written 27 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, Left Behind, Phantom of the Opera, and Misc. Books.
My Birthday Symbols - Monday, March 08, 1993
Your birthstone is: Aquamarine - The gem of Happiness and Everlasting Youth
The seawater color of aquamarine has given this gemstone its name as the name “aquamarine” is derived from the Latin word for seawater.
There are many myths and legends about the aquamarine stone.
The Sumerians, Egyptians, and Hebrews admired and valued aquamarine greatly.
It was a symbol of happiness and everlasting youth.
A Roman legend stated that the stone absorbs the atmosphere of young love.
The stone is considered an all purpose healing stone as it treats spiritual and psychological disturbances as well as physiological disorders and disease.
It is believed that one who wears aquamarine has a better ability to think clearly and make quick decisions.
Your birthflower is: Daffodil
Daffodils may come in shades of white, yellow and orange, and blooms from February to May, symbolizing the end of winter.
According to one legend, daffodils open their first buds exactly on March 1st, St. David’s Day in Wales, and the first day of spring in some parts of the world.
They are a sign of rebirth and new beginnings that appear with each spring, and are traditionally connected with Easter.
Alternatively, daffodils stand for domestic happiness, love and friendship.
The secret message conveyed by daffodils in the Victorian era was, "You are an angel".
The Daffodil is also given on the 10th wedding anniversary and is the national flower of Wales.
Your astrological sign is: Pisces
Pisces people are devoted, compassionate, imaginative, adaptable, sensitive, kind, selfless and sympathetic.
You tend to keep a low profile compared to other zodiac signs.
You have a quiet disposition, yet on the inside you experience extremes of emotions, both good and bad.
You have the talent of understanding people's motivations where they might not be obvious to other people.
You also have incredible strength of character.
You will always stand up and/or work hard for what you believe in, especially if loved ones are involved.
You are the most sensitive of all the zodiac signs.
You were born in the Chinese year of: The Rooster - a symbol of Constancy
You are honest, resilient, passionate, a perfectionist, energetic, protective, intelligent, courageous, flamboyant, flexible, industrious, diverse, confident, and responsible.
You are outspoken and blunt, and this honesty makes for stable relationships.
You are a very faithful friend and are strongly family oriented.
You are, by nature, conservative and old-fashioned.
You may be aggressively chatty, or you may be mysterious and silent.
When you find a task you are interested in, you will stop at nothing to complete it.
You have high hopes for success and are willing to put in whatever time and energy is necessary to achieve this.
Your Native American astrological sign: Wolf
You are compassionate, spiritual, intuitive, generous, mysterious, artistic, gentle, adaptable, sympathetic, and deeply emotional.
Your path in life revolves around love - to receive it and to give it.
You hate the thought of others suffering or in pain, because of your deep compassion.
You take on the responsibility of teaching others to be compassionate as well.
As a teacher, you have the ability to know when to stand back and let others figure out their own paths of life.
You are very self aware - you eliminate things that may cause harm to people.
Your birth tree is: Weeping Willow - the tree of melancholy
You are intelligent, honest, artistic, tolerant, empathetic, fair, non-judgmental, and beautiful, but full of melancholy.
You have a vivid imagination, and are highly creative and intuitive - all traits that support your artistry.
Although you are so imaginative, you have a very solid, realistic perspective on things, which causes you to be more patient than most other people.
You have a great memory and are constantly impressing others with your knowledge.
You love to travel and appreciate anything beautiful and tasteful.
What Is Your True Love's Name? - PlayBuzz.com
My Results: Your true love is Sam, the quiet, creative man.
He has always been shy and had low self-confidence, so he does not have a lot of experience with women and will definitely treat you like a princess.
He will think you are the best thing that has ever happened to him, and go out of his way to make romantic gestures that will go a long way in your heart.
He is sweet and considerate, and also smart and talented.
Name: Katherine (Katie)
Birthday: March 8th
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Motto: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all!" - Thumper, from Walt Disney's "Bambi"
Hogwarts House: Ravenpuff (50% Ravenclaw, 50% Hufflepuff
Ilvermorny House: Pukwudgie
Wand: English Oak With Unicorn Hair, 11 & 1/2", Slightly Yielding
Patronus: Wood Mouse
Pet Peeve: Boredom
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Gemstone: Abalone
Favorite Animal: Unicorn
Favorite Horse Breed: Andalusian
Favorite Bird: Swan
Favorite Flower: Rose
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Favorite Food: Chicken Pot Pie
Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream
Favorite Type of Pie: Peach
Favorite Fruit: Pear
Favorite Type of Chocolate: Lindor
Favorite Drink: Spiced Apple Cider
Favorite Tea: Peach
Favorite Herbal Tea: Chamomile with Lavender
Favorite Country: France
Favorite Musical Instrument: Violin
Favorite Type of Music: Classical
Favorite Artistic Style: Rococo
Favorite Song: I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
Favorite PotO Song: Music of the Night
Favorite LND Song: The Beauty Underneath
Favorite Dance: Ballet
Favorite Ballroom Dance: Minuet
Favorite Opera: Carmen
Harry Potter = Harry/Luna
Twilight = Jacob/Bella
Harry Potter & Twilight = Harry/Leah
Harry Potter & Supernatural = Fem-Harry/Gabriel
Twilight & Supernatural = Bella/Castiel
Snow White and the Huntsman = Eric/Snow
Fallen = Daniel/Lucinda
The Caster Chronicles: Ethan/Lena
The Hunger Games = Katniss/Cinna
Titanic = Jack/Rose
The Phantom of the Opera: Erik/Christine
Love Never Dies: Erik/Christine
The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Quasimodo/Esmeralda
The Scarlet Pimpernel: Sir Percy/Marguerite
The Tudors: King Henry VIII/Anne Boleyn, Prince Arthur Tudor/Catherine of Aragon, Duke Philip of Bavaria/Princess Mary
A Song Of Ice And Fire & Game of Thrones: Rhaegar Targaryen/OC, Robb Stark/OC
Your One and Only Wish
(Do it one by one, don't look ahead!)
1. Write down the name of a person of the opposite sex. (Erik)
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green and yellow? (Blue/Green)
3. Your first initial? (K)
4. Your month of birth? (March)
5. Which color do you like more, black or white? (White)
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. (Tammy)
7. Your favorite number? (13)
8. Do you like California or Florida more? (Florida)
9. Do you like the lake or ocean more? (Lake)
10. Write down a wish - a realistic one. (To find my soulmate)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down...
(Don't even think about peeking at the answers before you have finished this quiz - that is called "cheating" and it completely ruins all the fun in taking these quizzes!)
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose: Red: You are alert and you life is full of love. Black: You are conservative and aggressive. Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back. Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love. Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is: A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in: January-March: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. April-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever. July-September: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good. October-December: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose... Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change. White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you repost this bulletin in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
September 11, 2001 - At 8:46 a.m, the attack on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City began.
At 9:59 a.m, the South Tower collapsed.
At 10:28 a.m, the North Tower fell, leaving the once-magnificent Twin Towers as nothing more than two burning piles of rubble.
2,977 people died that day, not including the 19 terrorists.
347 of them were firefighters who had gone into the towers to rescue the people trapped inside.
8 children died that day and over 3,000 more lost a parent.
Here are the names of the 8 children killed that day:
1. Bernard Curtis Brown II, age 11, American Airlines, Flight 77
2. Rodney Dickens, age 11, American Airlines, Flight 77
3. Asia S. Cottom, age 11, American Airlines, Flight 77
4. Zoe Faulkenburg, age 8, American Airlines, Flight 77
5. Dana Faulkenburg, age 3, American Airlines, Flight 77
6. Juliana Valentine McCourt, age 4, American Airlines, Flight 11
7. David Brandhorst-Gamboa, age 3, United Airlines, Flight 175
8. Christine Lee-Hanson, age 2, United Airlines, Flight 175
As of August 2011, 1,122 (41%) of the victims have remained unidentified.
No matter where you are or what day it is, and regardless of whether or not you're an American, please take the time to remember the day that shook the world.
Remember those who gave their lives to try and help.
Remember those who died in the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City.
Remember those who died in the Pentagon in Washington D.C.
Remember those passengers who died in the four hijacked airplanes.
Just, please, remember and never let yourself forget what happened that day.
It's been fifteen years since 9/11 and the horrors of that day have not yet been forgotten.
So, please, let's keep it that way.
Here is a poem dedicated in remembrance of the victims of September 11, 2001...
Two thousand one, nine eleven,
Two thousand plus arrive in Heaven.
As they pass through the gate,
Thousands more appear in wait.
A bearded man with a stovepipe hat,
Steps forward and says, "Sit down, let's chat."
They settle down in seats of clouds,
A man named Martin shouts out proud,
"I have a dream!" and once he did,
The newcomer says, "Your dream still lives."
Groups of soldiers in blue and gray,
Others in khaki and green then say,
"We're from Bull Run, Yorktown, Maine!"
The newcomer says, "You did not die in vain."
From a man on sticks, one can hear,
"The only thing we have to fear..."
The newcomer says, "We know the rest.
Trust us, sir, we've passed that test."
"Courage doesn't hide in caves,
You can't bury freedom in a grave."
The people have heard this voice before,
A distinct Yankee accent from Hyannisport shores.
Silence falls within the mist,
Somehow, the newcomer knows that this,
Means that the time has come for the two thousand plus to say,
What was in their hearts that day.
"Back on Earth, we wrote reports,
Watched our children participate in games and sports.
We worked in our gardens and sang our songs,
Went to church and clipped coupons.
We smiled and laughed, we cried and fought,
Unlike you, great we are not."
The tall man in the stovepipe hat,
Stands and says loudly, "Don't you dare talk like that!
Look at your country, look and see,
You all died for freedom, just like me!"
Then, before them appears a scene,
Of rubble-filled streets and twisted beams.
Death and destruction, smoke and dust,
People working just because they must.
Hauling ash and lifting stones,
Waist deep in hell, but still not alone.
White and black, both man and woman
Working together to help those trapped, whether they be adults or children.
"So," says Martin as he watches the scene,
"Even nightmares can give birth to a dream."
Down below, three fireman raise,
An American flag high into the ashen haze.
The soldiers above have seen this before,
On the isle of Iwo Jima back in nineteen forty-four
The man on sticks studies everything closely,
Then shares his perception on all that he sees.
"I see pain and I see tears,
I see sorrow, but I don't see fear.
You left behind your husbands and your wives,
Your daughters and your sons, and many more lives,
Are suffering now because of this wrong,
But look very closely, you're not really gone.
All of those people, even ones you've never met,
For the rest of their lives, they'll never forget.
Don't you see what has happened? Don't you see what you've done?
You've brought all of them together as one."
With that, the man in the stovepipe hat says,
"Grab my hand," and from there he takes,
Two thousand plus heroes, newcomers to Heaven,
On this day, two thousand one, nine eleven.
1. 98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking either pot or tobacco. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
2. 92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie & Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breath. If your one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your asses off as you watch the others copy this to your profile.
3. If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
4. If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
5. If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
6. If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
7. If you don't watch Laguna Beach, The O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will and are proud of it, then copy and paste this into your profile
8. If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
9. If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
10. IF YOU BELIEVE FIGHTING CRIME IN MINI SKIRTS IS POSSIBLE, COPY THIS IN YOUR PROFILE! I BELIEVE!!!
11. Almost every teenager talks on their phone for hours on end. If your one of the few who dosn't, copy this onto your profile and add your name to the list: gothgirl-narutofan, Kuro Uchiha, Sacra Nox, Haruko-Uzumaki, Heza-chan x3, totalnarutofangirl85, iliveinthetwilight, Sailor Light37, Child of Dreams
12. 98 percent of the population would die if Johnny Depp said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy this onto your profile if you would be one of the 2 percent that is laughing your ass off.
13. If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
14. FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG; because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
15. If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe), PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Kuro Uchiha, Sacra Nox, Haruko-Uzumaki, Heza-chan x3, totalnarutofangirl85,iliveinthetwilight, Sailor Light37, Child of Dreams
16. Even when you can't see Him, GOD IS THERE!! If you believe in God, then put this in your profile, and add your name to this list: Sailor Light37, Child of Dreams
17. If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your profile (and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven), and add your name to this list: Sailor Light37, Child of Dreams
18. If you believe that Bible-based Christianity is the real deal, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Child of Dreams
19. If you believe that both the nation of Israel and the city of Jerusalem rightfully belong to the Jewish people, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Child of Dreams
20. If you believe that President Barack Obama needs to get the stick out of his ass when it comes to Christians, Jews and the nation of Israel, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Child of Dreams
21. If you believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, put this into your profile and add your name to the list: Child of Music and Dreams
22. If you believe that Homosexuality is a sin, but will still love (NOT ROMANTICALLY!!!) said homosexual and not ostracise him, put this into your profile and add your name to the list: Child of Dreams
23. If you believe that all life begins at the point of conception, abortion is murder and adoption was created for a reason, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Child of Dreams
24. If you believe in creation over evolution and the big bang theory, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Child of Dreams
25. If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix and let the leprechaun keep his Lucky Charms, copy this into your profile.
Month 1: Mommy, I'm only 8 inches long, but I already have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heartbeat is my favorite lullaby.
Month 2: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I'm a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home, though.
It's so nice and warm in here.
Month 3: Guess what, Mommy?
I'm a boy, and there's a girl in here with me too!
I don't know why, but I feel like I need to protect her...
I hope that makes you happy.
We always want you to be happy.
We don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad...
It makes us sad too, and we cry with you even though you can't hear us.
Month 4: Mommy, our hair is starting to grow.
Right now, it's very short and fine, and there isn't very much yet, but we'll have a lot more of it by the time we're ready to born.
We spend a lot of our time exercising.
Both of us can turn our heads, curl our fingers and toes, and stretch our arms and legs.
We're becoming quite good at it too!
Month 5: Mommy, you went to the doctor today.
He lied to you, Mommy.
He said that we're not babies...but we are babies, Mommy, we're your babies!
Sure, we'll have to stay inside your womb for a few more months until our lungs have fully developed, but we can still think and feel!
Mommy, what's abortion?
Month 6: Mommy, we can hear that doctor again.
We don't like him, he scares us.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is invading our home, the doctor calls it a needle.
Mommy, what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
We can't get away from it!
MOMMY, HELP US!!!
Month 7: Mommy, we're okay.
We're in Jesus's arms now.
He's holding us.
He just told us about abortion.
Mommy, why didn't you want us?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more lungs that will never breathe.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more ears that will never hear.
One more nose that will never smell.
One more mouth that will never speak.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more unborn child that had their right to live stolen from them.
Two more parents that will never get to see their child smile or hear them laugh.
Four more grandparents that will never have the chance to hold their grandchild.
If you're against abortion, then please copy, paste and re-post this on your profile.
I TRULY BELIEVE IN GOD WITH ALL OF MY HEART.
HE ALLOWED HIS ONLY SON TO DIE ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS.
IT'S REALLY COOL BECAUSE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE GOD, I KNOW THAT HE WILL ALWAYS LOVE ME MORE!
THIS IS A TRUE STORY:
A teenage girl, about 17, named Diane, had gone to visit some friends one evening, and time passed quickly as each shared his/her various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned and had to walk home alone.
She wasn't afraid because it was a small town, and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley, she noticed a man standing at the end as though he was waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped around her; she felt though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley way just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recogize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she can identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man have been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they can do for her.
She asked if they can ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone.
Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
(Amen to that!)
A MESSAGE TO THE STAFF ADMINISTRATORS OF FF.NET:
Greetings to the oh-so wonderful people who run this site.
Myself, along with hundreds of thousands of others have been writing, posting and reading fanfiction on your illustrious website for several years now and many of the better examples of up and coming writers out there are now suddenly finding some of the stories we've come to love at risk of being removed without the chance to even rectify our errors.
For approximately 65% of us, that means the permanent loss of a story.
It's quite easy to simply add an MA rating, additional filters or even a simple requirement for a free membership to read the stories presented here, and would cut down on hateful anonymous reviews and posts at the same time, so I have to question as to why such a thing, in all this time, simply wasn't added.
If you're worried about falsification of a registration then have an appropriate disclaimer and then there can be no dispute, you took your steps and the PARENTS didn't monitor their children, if that is even your concern.
If it is more of a personal view or desire, then please at least have the consideration to let people know and give them a chance to either correct, alter or remove a story that you and yours find offensive, most people on this site actually happen to be quite agreeable when it comes to such requests.
While I cannot say for sure if this letter will even reach those that may be willing to listen, if it's more akin to a wide spectrum purge in preparation for something bigger, then I must inform you that continuing to do so will result in the permanent loss of the vast majority (at least 85%) of your writers and thus at least 95% of your income from a consequential lack of readers if there is not some course of action taken to help with this situation.
For those who agree with this, please feel free to add your signatures to this petiton and send this to the support server, maybe we can finally get some movement on this.
Agato the Venom Host
The Dark Graven
Lord Orion Salazar Black
Kumo no Makoto
Korraganitar the NightShadow
Final Black Getsuga
Masane Amaha's King
Nero Angelo Sparda
bunji the wolf
Shi Kami The Murderous Prodigy
Paco the Taco Maker
Slayer of Destiny
ENTER THE STARGATE
Child of Dreams
If you would kindly do what some other authors have done and post this petition either on your profile or as a temporary new chapter on some of your stories to help spread the word, I can guarantee you that it would help a lot, as the latter option just so happens to be how I found out about this appalling practice!
Child of Dreams