Poll: Who is your Fave Character? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Teen Titans, Big Time Rush, and Harry Potter.
If you like my stories please check out my fictionpress stories as well.( http://www.fictionpress.com/u/837703/MissxJinxedxKat )
If you have twitter please follow me my user is @MissJinxedKat
If u need any advice she can help --> firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE VOTE IN MY POLLS!
My Special characters in my stories are Katherine,Rachel, Kori, Kat, Raelynn and Jinx.
Girl Comebacks! Attention All Girls - Copy And Paste These Into Your Profile!!!
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together. Woman: Really? I'd put f and u together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Woman: About as much as when you got kicked out of Hell.
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
Me & my friend rachel (look above for her fanfic account name) wrote this!
-When life gives you lemons, throw them at life and say "I WANTED LIMES!"
-Reality is more fun when you make it up
-Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid!
-Words may hurt me, but sticks and stones will bounce off my force field
-Love your enemies. it pisses them off
-Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to
-Tell the truth and run
-When in doubt, say a quote
-When in doubt, make up words!
-Ask no questions and I will tell no lies.
-Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, the rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
-A postitve attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth it!
-I'm not insensitive, I just don't care
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
-Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
-Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
-When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
-Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
-I'm not afraid of death. What's it gonna to do? Kill me?
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
-Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
-Rules are like paperclips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape.
-One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask directions.
-I’m the author of my own life unfortunately I’m writing in pen and can’t erase my mistakes.
-I smile because I have no idea what's going on! :)
-I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends.
-I ran with scissors, and lived!
-You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, and I laugh even harder.
-Being weird is like being normal, only better.
-I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
-Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
-Boys are also like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
-When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
-I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
-They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
-I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why my room is never clean Who wants to clean there room on the last day of there life?
-Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
-I'm not littering...I'm donating to the Earth
-Life is like a pack of gum... I've yet to figure out why.
Copied from Miss G's Profile
K KE KEN KEND KENDA KENDAL KENDALL KENDALL S KENDALL SC KENDALL SCH KENDALL SCHM KENDALL SCHMI KENDALL SCHMID KENDALL SCHMIDT KENDALL SCHMID KENDALL SCHMI KENDALL SCHM KENDALL SCH KENDALL SC KENDALL S KENDALL KENDAL KENDA KEND KEN KE K
B BI BIG BIG T BIG TI BIG TIM BIG TIME BIG TIME R BIG TIME RU BIG TIME RUS BIG TIME RUSH BIG TIME RUS BIG TIME RU BIG TIME R BIG TIME BIG TIM BIG TI BIG T BIG BI B
ღღღღBIG TIME RUSH!ღღღ
ø„"ºø„„øº" „øº" "ºø„ Big Time Rush „øº" „øº" ROCKS!! "ºø„ „øº"„øº""º ø„"ºø
( )BTR( )
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time...
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your face off.
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, CAPTIYP
if you have ever laughed in a silent room because of something you heard yesterday CAPTIYP
if you have ever ran into a tree while running CAPTIYP
if you have ever ran into a door CAPTIYP
if you have ever asked a random obvious question CAPTIYP
if you want those stupid annoying voices in your head to just SHUT UP already CATIYP
if you are against abortion CAPTIYP
if someone has ever told you your wierd and you reply "what was your first clue" CAPTIYP
if you have ever tripped over air CAPTIYP
Even if you can't see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD CAPTIYP
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird isgood. If you're weird and proud of it, CAPTIyp
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, CAPTIYP
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to bury the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and runs.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the cell with you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say, "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this!
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join, add this list to your profile.)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a sweet, dark cape that covers your whole body!
3. You get a really cool, crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MUHAHAHAHAHA
4. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
5. We get to wear black. Everything looks better and more form-fitting when it's black.
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! The BEST reason!
This is bunny, copy and paste him into ur profile to help him on his way to world domination!
You called me a bitch? A bitch is a female dog, and a dog is part of nature and nature is beautiful so thx for the compliment!
Profile Shoutout to my BFFL LilyHeartsJamesxxx
|Community:||Big Time Rush Girls|
|Focus:||TV Shows Big Time Rush|