Author has written 5 stories for Vampire Diaries, and Harry Potter.
I love HARRY POTTER, TWILIGHT, AND PERFECT CHEMISTRY
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile
+For anyone who sat up late into the night because they had to figure out what happened next.
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and paste this to your profile.
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
I'm never never going to a therapist. The/rapist.
If mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, hippogriffs, etc.), copy this onto your profile! (They do! I know it!!)
And that, my children, is a wall. But Beware! the wall is solid! Yes, be afraid! Be very afraid, for we cannot walk through walls! Believe me, my children, for I have tried many times.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
Just because we eat animals for food, doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc, copy this onto your profile.
98 of internet users don't know the difference between "your" and "you're." If your part of the 2 that wants to punch them, put this in your profile.
If you have an annoying younger--or older-- sibling or cousin, please copy and paste this into your profile.
Dear Math, Please grow up and solve your own problems.
If you've re-re-read Page 99 of the Deathly Hallows over and over because you just adore Harry and Ginny, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile. ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you secretly hoped to get a letter from Hogwarts when you were 11, copy and paste this to your profile.
I'm sarcastic, always, and I love it.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list.
PLEASE READ. (I cried at the end of this. You might want some tissues)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
[ ] Red = loud
[ ]Auburn = that every one wants to make out with
Pick the month you were born on:
[ ]1 = who ate
Pick the day you were born on:
[ ]01 = the kool-aid man
Pick the color of the shirt you are wearing
[ ]White = because I love marijuana
I’ve done 13 stupid things out of 37... (hmm...I actually thought it would be worse than that...a LOT worse)
[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
[x] You have run into a tree/bush.
[x] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[x] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[ ] You have eaten a bug
[ ] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[x] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
Now count them up and put “I’ve done _ stupid things out of 37” in the title field.
I’m 15 but I act like 12...
[x] You know how to make a pot of coffee
TOTAL SO FAR: 3
[ ] You show up for school late a lot
TOTAL SO FAR: 6
[x] You know how to do the dishes
TOTAL SO FAR: 8
[x] You can spell experience, without looking it up
TOTAL SO FAR: 10
[x] Your only friends are from your place of employment (I'm counting school as employment)
TOTAL SO FAR : 16
GRAND TOTAL: 16
Repost this with the subject as: I'm (how old you are) but I act like (what you got on the test) *
I am a good student...
Rules of the game:
Copy and paste everything, do it and repost the title with whatever rank you were given.
Let the game begin.
My Total: 7
My Total: 14
My Total: 15
My Total: 16
My Total: 18
My Total: 19
My Total: 20
My Total: 20
My Total: 20
My Total: 20
My Total: 20
Grand total : 20
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav colour and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name and current nickname):
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favourite color, favorite drink):
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets) :
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive
50 random questions
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
2. Who are you in love with?
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
a couple of weeks ago
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
7. Do you have a car worth over 2,000?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
10. Are you hot?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
14. Last food that you ate?
15. Where were you last week at this time?
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
17. When is the last time you ran?
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
19. What is your favorite animal?
20. Your dream vacation?
21. Last person's house you were in?
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
23. Have you been in love?
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
25. Last play you saw?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
27. What are your plans for tonight?
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
29. Next trip you are going to take?
30. Ever go to camp?
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
32. What do you want to know about the future?
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
35. Where is your best friend?
36. How is your best friend?
37. Do you have a tan?
38. What are you listening to right now?
39. Do you collect anything?
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
43. What does your last text message say?
44. Do you like hot sauce?
45. Last time you took a shower?
46. Do you need to do laundry?
47. What is your heritage?
48. Are you someone's best friend?
49. Are you rich?
Maybe yes, maybe not
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
Write 12 of your favorite Harry Potter Characters in random order.
1) Sirius Black
2) Regulus Black
3) Bellatrix Lestrange
4) Harry Potter
5) Hermione Weasley
6) Remus Lupin
7) Teddy Lupin
8) Draco Malfoy
9) Lily Luna Potter
10) Severus Snape
1) Have you ever read a 9/11 fic before? Lily Luna Potter and Dumbledore? No
2)Do you think 8 is hot? How hot? Hell Ya!
3) What would happen if 12 got 1 pregnant? Cant imagine being Sirius and telling you friends your pregnant with Voldy's child
4) Do you recall any fics about 3? Ya were she had a daughter
5) Would 2 and 11 make a good couple? NOOOOOO
6)5/9 or 5/3? 5/3 becuase 5/9 are related in some way
7) What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 making out? Physically impossible
8) Make a summary of a 3/10 fic. Bellatrixs has snapes babies
9) Is there such thing as 1/8 fluff? I HOPE NOT
10) Suggest a title for an 11/4. Harrys Horrible Mistake
11) What would happen if 4 wanted to marry 1? Go for it
12) Does anyone on your friends list read 3? idk but I do
13) Does anyone on your friends list write/draw 11? Don't think so.
14) Does anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5? Ya Harry and Hermione go back and save Regulus's life
15)What might 10 scream at? Seeing Lily Evans nee Potter doing the naughty with James Potter
16) If you wrote a songfic about 8, what would the song be? Im bring sexy back.lol
17) If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warning be? Read at your own risk
18) What would be a good pickup line for 10 to use on 2? idk
19) How might 11 descibe a relationship between 2 and 8? Insanly bitching weird
20) How emo is 7? 1 out of 10 i'd say a 4
21) Would you rather marry 9 or 6? 6 first becuase he's a boy and becuse we could have wildly hot animal sex
22) Do you recall any romance fics about 4 and 8? I've never red one but I have seen them
23) What would you do if 2 and 9 were canon? Hey 1 brother is better than none
24) Do you consider 3 good or bad? BAD but i love Bellatrix's anyway
25) 9 loved 1 untill 1 ran away with 5. 9 then had a hot one night stand with 6, leading 4 to fall in love with 8. To undo the damage, 8 sets 10 up with 7. 10 and 7 are very happy together, but 8 just feels more lonely. 8 tries dating 12, but 12 broke 8's heart to be with 11. 8 tries dating 6, until he finds out 6 was secretly dating 8's best friend 2 behind 8's back. After even 3 blows 8 off, 8 follows the wise advice of 11 and finds a very happy life with 7.
Lily Luna Potter loved Sirius until Sirius ran away with Hermione. Lily Luna then had a hot one night stand with Remus, leading Harry to fall in love with Draco. To undo the damage, Draco sets Snape up with Teddy. Snape and Teddy are very happy together, but Draco just feels more lonely. Draco tries to date Voldemort, but broke Draco's heart to be with Dumbledore. Draco tries dating Remus, until he finds out Remus was secretly dating Dracos best friend Regulus behind Draco's back. After even Bellatrixs blows Draco off, Draco follows the wise advice of Dumbledore and finds a very happy life with Teddy.
Ok, that's really messed up.
26) Suggest a title for that story. Draco's Confusion
27) What's the most comforting thing 6 could say? ...Remus...? Dont go outside on a full moon
28) Would you come to 7 and 9's wedding? Hell Ya That would be so cool, LILY LUNA LUPIN it just sounds so good together doesnt it?
29) Is 4 your type? Yuppers, The dark hair and green eyes but the scar that would have to go
30) Would you be friends with 11? No he would make me look stupid when I am with him in front of people cuz of how smart he is
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account.
If you solemnly swear you are up to no good copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're in denial over Tonks’ and Lupin’s deaths copy and paste this into your profile. (Well, I was at first. I've accepted it now, no matter how much I hate it :/)
Games Are Aways Fun:
Unsafe External Link