Author has written 10 stories for Danny Phantom, Sly Cooper, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Arrow, Inuyasha, and Supernatural.
Do not judge me and i won't judge you for the record. I am a fan of multiple cartoons and Pokemon since i was five. I have written multiple poems most are very depressing and are somewhat the truth. Some of my stories i will ask other writers to complete. Sometimes I use fanfiction to better understand my own original concepts.
To anyone actually reading my profile:
Update as of 12/1/20:
Now out of quarantine, but back to the full time job. Superphantom is happening and it's gonna need a Title change, current one don't work with the new plot, sorry for those who wanted that specific one.
Losing One, Gaining Another, has grew to three parts, it's still in the plot stage, and I don't know if I'm creating a book for each part or one book with all three parts.
A forum for those that are following Superphantom is available, if you care!
Some stories will eventually be fixed, deleted, and expanded.
It is past 2am, I'm going the freak to bed. Two posted stories are worth it.
Up for Grabs!:
My Secret Unlocked! (MSU!)- Amu’s secret comes crashing back as another company (Mathia) wants the Embryo. She began hiding her past that she is secretly a world renowned violist, Musical Kisses, since the age of seven. Mathia’s workers start to research the celebrity’s past; through comparing pictures of the city’s children to Musical Kisses’s photos they discover her identity: Hinamori Amu. Finding her address, the director himself makes a trip to her home and makes a deal with her parents they can’t refuse. Reluctantly, they agree and Amu is forced to work for Mathia to search for the Embryo.
The Phantom Guardian- Easter’s director has connections with Vlad; because of this Hoshina wants a new singer through Vlad. Being the fruit loop he is; Vlad decides that Ember would make the deal. For a few days her signature songs are just rumors. Team Phantom notices that Ember hasn’t attacked at all for a whole week, not even an appearance. Even worse is that the news stated that the mayor (A/N: Vlad at the time) has taken a vacation and won’t state where. Jazz and Sam take this as something bad; Danny and Tucker take it as a vacation time. It’s been a few weeks with no ghost attacks and Team Phantom are getting paranoid. With the Shugo Chara gang the new ‘singer’ makes appearances but is unable to stop her because their attacks go right through her. She keeps attacking the Guardians to keep Amu from purifying the eggs.
Vampire Knight/Danny Phantom:
Phantom Among Vampires- Danny’s family, friends, and classmates past away when a freak explosion happens at Casper high’s chemistry lab. Vlad wanted to waste his dad at all costs; he was outside fighting Skulker when the explosion happened. Heartbroken and deeply depressed, he runs off and disappears. Vlad still wants him to be his son; so he sends the GIW to track him down and bring him back. They chase Danny all around the country till he gets to the San Francisco airport where he hitches a ride on the plane to rest. Getting woken up by the plane landing, he finds out that he is in Japan. He heads to a nearby town and lands deep down in an alley way and transforms back into Fenton. As he slides down to the ground out of exhaustion, a sharp point from one of the bricks opens a cut on his arm. A level E (A/N: he doesn’t know this yet), stands in front of him, it tries to attack but missed because of Danny dodging. Four people get attracted to this, two on either side of the alley way. Without a second thought he punches it into the wall, ready to go for a kick in the gut but relaxes when the creature turns to dust. He walks off but stopped by someone grabbing his shoulders, they tell him to follow he does but reluctantly. He follows to a school and is placed in the Day class (forcefully); he is content for a time but is still paranoid about being found by Vlad. Later in the story an anonymous note says to place him in the Night Class because it’s better suited for him. It also says that if he isn’t in the Night class in *place amount of time here, the Academy will be shut down. In *place amount of time here* he is transferred to the night class, surprisingly he gets better grades. Danny also suspects that the Night Class is not human, later he is told that they are vampires confirming. He dealt with being hunted, annoyed, and in the most haunted place in the country; nothing can weird him out or scare him in anyway shape or form.
The Heir of Two Thrones: After the defeat of Pariah Dark, Danny unknowingly becomes the Prince. At the same time, a secret has come out. Danny Fenton is the reincarnation of the heir to the Nameless Pharaoh. Neither party realizes this until, his parents and teacher force Danny to go on a student exchange program to get his grades back up. Due to the fact that Amity Park has more concerns with the ghosts, they never knew about the card game Duel Monsters. Danny ends up meeting Yugi and the gang and learns about Duel Monsters. Things begin to get complicated when ghosts start showing up. Danny originally planned to keep his secret in tacked by using his parents inventions instead of his powers. Everyone becomes confused at the ghosts' titles towards Danny. Prince Phantom, Halfa, Eidolon, Nameless Pharaoh's heir, ect. The Ghost Zone is the peaceful side of the Shadow Realms.
1) The Mansons and the Queens are not only close business partners but friends as well. During a visit, Sam's rebellious nature came full bloom. Thea, who looked up to Sam, gained some of Sam's nature. Which might explain how rebellious Thea can get…
2) Vlad kidnapped Danny to break him down. Eventually he escapes, angering Vlad to a breaking point. Unknowingly, he is found by Walter, who realizes who he is. He takes Danny back to the manor to try to get him to open up. How will Danny cope with Vlad and the ghosts coming after him all the while trying to keep his secret intact?
3) During some "Vacation Time", Team Arrow takes a trip to Amity Park due to the increase of "Ghost" sightings. They meet the Fentons, the school kids, and see the local "menace" Danny Phantom. What will they do once they begin to connect the dots between Fenton and Phantom? Will they become allies…or enemies?
4) What if some of the League of Assassins became ghosts? What if they somehow met up with Ras Al Ghul*? A time when Ras learns that in death you are not able to control previous members.
5) QC decides to buy the Fenton's inventions to build some stock. A CEO with a secret identity and the son of the two ghost hunters with a secret identity. Both have enemies out for them. What could possibly happen? I mean it's just business…right?
6) In which Tommy Merlyn becomes a ghost and realizes the similarities between Team Arrow and Team Phantom.
7) What if Ember’s love spell only worked if one or both parties had feelings for the other, and made them love sick for the one they had feelings for?
1) Felicity and Thea run into each other (literally) and bond over coffee.
2) Oliver and Moira are having an argument about the company, Diggle calls Felicity to come up and break it up aka calm Oliver down. Moira then questions the two about their relationship.
Suicide Squad/Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
1) After the sinking of Sunnydale, the slayers owe Waller since she covered them from the rest of the world. With the assembly of Task Force X, now was the time for repayment. Contacting the new Watcher Council, Waller meets up with Buffy, the veteran slayer, and after much discussions she agrees to be part of Task Force X. Now she needs to get along with some high class criminals. After shutting down the Hellmouth for good, does she have what it takes to survive saving the world?
2) When Buffy was admitted after being Chosen she met a nurse, Harleen Quintzel. In Gotham, Buffy and Faith take out a nest of vampires while trying to find a few potentials. What happens when ex-nurse Harleen (now Harley Quinn) meet up with the slayer sisters Buffy and Faith? One of which was a previous patient of hers.
-The reason I have this here, is because I Love this Harley. She seems to be able to be on her own without being Joker's shadow.
3) The squad, while roaming Midway City, come across something they can't explain. Soon enough its beheaded and explodes, followed by a voice complaining 'Why do they have to explode?'. Buffy appears partially slimed from the beheaded demon with the scythe leaning beside her as she tries to clean the slime from her clothes. Eventually they trade stories and Buffy learns that the supernatural are appearing too far from the closest Hellmouth.
4) Before getting to Midway City, Waller had an experiment mission for the squad. Location: Sunnydale, California. She's gotten word that this simple small town has record deaths higher than Gotham, and she wants to know why. (Willow puts a spell on Harley's bat that makes it indestructible.)
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
1) What if Alya knew about the identities of Ladybug and Cat Noir but kept faithful to her blog so she could throw people's suspicions off of Marinette and Adrien?
2) After several years of constant bullying from Chloe and the added stress of everything else, Marinett begins to slowly break and begins to cut. It's been a secret from everyone including Tiki, she wouldn't expect a late night visitor with cat ears to see her bare arms as she sleeps. With that knowledge Cat Noir/Adrien begins to keep a closer eye on his princess.