Poll: do you love Animorphs? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Nine Lives of Chloe King, Shake It Up!, Kim Possible, Lion King, Animorphs, Teen Titans, and Harry Potter.
CHAP THREE OF The adventures of Angelina Tonks TIARA PHOTO!:
Real Name: Day
Username: I'm not racist, its just the first thing I thought of... I have absolutely NOTHING against any other race, =)
Fav Color: Yellow
Career passion: Actress, writer, singer,
Fav music: Clawfinger, Linkin Park, Get Scared, k-pop,
Things I dislike: Justin Bieber, pink (The color), high school, stupid people, mexican food, seafood, abuse.
Favorite TV show: Teen Titans, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Spongebob, Nine Lives of Chloe King, Over the Garden Wall, Black Butler, Coffee Prince, The Master's Sun, High Kick Through the Roof,
Favorite book: Palace of Mirrors -Margaret Peterson Haddix
Favorite Author: Christopher Pike
Just to tell you, the quiz "100 random questions" I update a lot as I go through life, so you may look at it once and see some thing, then look at it later and see something else...
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Yes
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Hell yes
3) How many houses have you lived in? I have lived in the same house my entire life
4) Favorite candy bar? Kit-kat
5) Favorite shoes? Knock-off toms
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Not on purpose
7) Least favorite school subject? Does gym count?
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? nope
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes I have
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. EXO
12) Favorite genre of music? Pop, and Rock, and K-pop. but I'll listen to nearly everything, I'm not picky
13) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn
14) What time were you born? No idea
15) Do you like beer? Yes
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yes
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? one direction
18) Are you sarcastic? Or course I am, what 16 year old teenager who never leaves their room and lives on the internet isn't?
19) What are your favorite colors? Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow...
20) How many watches do you own? A ton but I never use any of them
21) Summer or winter?Spring
23) Favorite color to wear? Depends on what I'm feeling
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi
25) What color is your cell phone?the initial phone itself is just black
26) Where is your second home? Saturn
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, my sister, and a girl I was pissed with at my school
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Plenty
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Two
30) How many video games do you own? Zero
31) What was your first pet? My dog Spot
32) Ever had braces? Yes They were horrible
33) Do looks matter? No.
34) Do you use chapstick? I use what I want
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Estrada, Mrs. Thompson, Mrs. O'Brien
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Never been to either
37) Are you too forgiving? Depends on who with
38) How many children do you want? Two at most
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Never been there.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Steak
41) Do you own a gun? No
42) Ever thought you were in love? I am in love
43) When was the last time you cried? two days ago
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Homework
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Nope
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yes
48) Nicknames? Dee, Day, Voo, Burnt Toast
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Never been there
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Yes
55) Do you own a diamond ring? A fake diamond one
56) Are you happy with your life right now? it has its ups and downs but its alright
57) Do you dye your hair? When I feel like it
58) Does anyone like you? Probably my boyfriend
59) What year were you born? 1998
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I wasn't even alive then
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? nope
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds.
63) Do you like yourself? Not really...
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? hands
66) Are you afraid of the dark? The darkness gives me strength
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No but I ate rocks once
68) Do you own a webcam? No
69) Have you ever stripped? No
70) Ever broke a bone? No
72) Do you chat on AIM often? No
73) Pringles or Lays? Not a fan of either honestly
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I hope not
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats; they are the shizz
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? She's okay
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Anyone with working eyes
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yes on my hand
80) Do you own a car? Yes
81) Can you cook?A little.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. High School
2. High School
3. High School
83) Do you text message often? Yes
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? Yes
86) What do you want more than anything right now? Him
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? I love them
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? with a little (a lot) of salt then yes.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Ethan
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My father
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Myself
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Ethan
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Ethan
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? I don't instant message
100) Who was the last person that called you? Catherine
I have brown hair, you have blond hair... So what? I'm tall, your not... so what? I'm overweight, your practically a toothpick... so what? I am different from you... so what? Why do you say mean things about me? because I am different? because you are jealous of me? because you want nothing more than to see me cry? well what ever the reason... stop... just because you say that my hair is the color of poop doesn't mean that it will magically turn lighter, just because you call me a giant doesn't mean I am going to shrink, just because you say I weigh as much as an elephant doesn't mean I am going to loose weight in two minutes!
I have a question for all of you people who bully others, weather verbally, or mentally, or physically: Why do you pick on because you say we are different, when, really, you are too... you are different from the girl standing next to you, the girl standing next to you is different from the guy behind her... everyone is different in a special way, we are different because if we weren't life would be boring and dull and the same thing every day, and you would have nothing to talk about, or do, or wear... do you want that? is that really what you want? because when you bully others just because we are different, means that is exactly what you want...
If you pick on us because we are different from you, then we should be able to pick on you because you are different from us... but we don't because we know that just because is happens to us doesn't mean we should make it happen to others who don't deserve it... I am a victim of bullying, verbal, mental, and cyber bullying, I'm lucky to not have experienced Physical... anyway, imagine that I had a magic lamp and I rubbed it and a genie came out, saying that I could wish for the bullying that happens to me to be transferred to someone else... I would never wish bullying upon someone else, STAND UP!... SPEAK OUT!... stop bullying wherever and whenever you see it...
- It is estimated that 160,000 children miss school every day due to fear of attack or intimidation by other students. Source: National Education Association.
- American schools harbor approximately 2.1 million bullies and 2.7 million of their victims. Dan Olweus, National School Safety Center.
- 1 in 7 Students in Grades K-12 is either a bully or a victim of bullying.
- 56% of students have personally witnessed some type of bullying at school.
- 15% of all school absenteeism is directly related to fears of being bullied at school.
- 71% of students report incidents of bullying as a problem at their school.
- 1 out of 20 students has seen a student with a gun at school.
- 282,000 students are physically attacked in secondary schools each month.
- Those in the lower grades reported being in twice as many fights as those in the higher grades. However, there is a lower rate of serious violent crimes in the elementary level than in the middle or high schools.
- 90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying
- Among students, homicide perpetrators were more than twice as likely as homicide victims to have been bullied by peers.
- Bullying statistics say revenge is the strongest motivation for school shootings.
- 87% of students said shootings are motivated by a desire to “get back at those who have hurt them.”
- 86% of students said, “other kids picking on them, making fun of them or bullying them” causes teenagers to turn to lethal violence in the schools.
- 61% of students said students shoot others because they have been victims of physical abuse at home.
- 54% of students said witnessing physical abuse at home can lead to violence in school.
- According to bullying statistics, 1 out of every 10 students who drops out of school does so because of repeated bullying.
- Harassment and bullying have been linked to 75% of school-shooting incidents.
Suicide remains among the leading causes of death of children under 14. And in most cases, the young people die from hanging. (AAS)
A new review of studies from 13 countries found signs of an apparent connection between bullying, being bullied, and suicide. (Yale School of Medicine)
Suicide rates among children between the ages of 10 & 14 are very low, but are "creeping up." (Ann Haas, Director of the Suicide Prevention Project at the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention)
The suicide rate among young male adults in Massachusetts rose 28 percent in 2007. However, that does not reflect deaths among teenagers and students Carl's age. (Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health, in a report released April 8, 2009)
• Since 2002, at least 15 schoolchildren ages 11 to 14 have committed suicide in Massachusetts. Three of them were Carl's age. ("Constantly Bulled, He Ends His Life at Age 11," by Milton J. Valencia. The Boston Globe, April 20, 2009)
• Suicide rates among 10 to 14-year-olds have grown more than 50 percent over the last three decades. (The American Association of Suicidology, AAS)
• In 2005 (the last year nationwide stats were available), 270 children in the 10-14 age group killed themselves. (AAS)
these are the things that can happen to children and teens being bullied, they commit suicide, or die from being attacked... Bullying is the most popular form of harassment, it is the easiest to start, but the hardest thing to stop... it breaks my heart every time a child dies from being attacked by a school bully, or commits suicide because of the bullies...
27 random things you may not know about me:
1) I hate pink
2) I Love K-pop
3) I never blow dry my hair
4) I have extremely thick hair
5) I really enjoy watching the Backyardigans
6) I watch "Teen Titans" obsessively
7) I am the youngest in my family
8) I was adopted
9) I think plaid is super awesome
10) I love Selena Gomez
11) I changed schools in the middle of 5th grade
12) I like dark things, but I have a super bubbly personality.
13) If I try to talk like a prophet, I epically fail each time
14) I am tall for my age
15) I can't makeup but for some reason I still try to do it.
16) I foster kittens
17) I am the Skittles King
18) I have read every single Junie B Jones book out there
19) I have no video games, and no game stations
20) I can't stand the cold.. at all
21) my favorite painting is "Starry night" by VanGough
22) I love to draw
23) I'm lazy with jewelry I never take it off
24) I have so much nailpolish.
25) I love animals
26) I prefer Pepsi over Coke
27) My favorite color is Yellow
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
My fav word: Bajillion
1. Cece Jones
2. Gunther Hessenheffer
3. Ty Blue
4. Rocky Blue
5. Deuce Martinez
6. Tinka Hessenheffer
7. Jade West
8. Cat Valentine
9. The Doctor (11th)
10. Amy Pond
11. Rachel (Animorphs)
12. Marco (Animorphs)
1. Have you ever read a six/eleven fic? do you want to?
IT would be freaky and No,...
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Rocky Blue has great hair and good looks, yeah she's hot
3.What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
It would be an interesting looking baby...
4. Can you recall any fics about nine?
Yep a bajillion of them
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, that's incest
6. Five/ Nine or Five/ Ten? Why?
Well, 5/10 mostly because I can kind of see it...
7. What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve?
Well she would be scared for life for life...
8. Make up a summary for a Three/ Ten fic.
Ty is walking home from school one day, when a large blue box appears from nowhere, and a beautiful red haired woman greets him...
9. Is there any such thing as a One/ Eight fluff?
oh god I hope not..!
10. Suggest a fanfic for a seven/ twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Finding the truth.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Crazy Frog cause she would like to dance to it...
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: This will be a very odd and confusing fic, read at your own risk!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about five?
Five minutes ago, as of the time I write this
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening Credits: A year without rain- selena Gomez
Waking Up: America- Simon&Garfunkle
First Day of School: Mrs. Robinson- Simon&Garfunkle
Falling in Love: it makes me ill -N'sync
Fight Song: Replay- Iyaz
Breaking Up: Because of you- Kelly Clarkson
Prom Night: Here we go - N'sync
Life: Here and now- Steps
Mental Breakdown: Find your way back- Michelle Branch
Driving: Round and Round- Selena Gomez
Flashback: Drop in the ocean -Michelle Branch
Getting Back Together: Like wow! -Leslie Carter
Wedding: The Great Escape -Boys Like Girls
Birth of Child: God Must have Spent a Little More Time on You- N'sync
Final Battle: Perfect Day -Cascada
Funeral Song: You're not sorry -Taylor Swift (at least its sad...)
Final Credits: Glamorous Life - Eden's Crush