Author has written 13 stories for Teen Titans, Danny Phantom, Avengers, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Rise of the Guardians, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and Wreck-It Ralph.
Gender: You Figure It Out
Favorite Colors: Black or Blue if you’re on of the annoying people who say black isn’t an option.
Comic Preference: DC though I still love Marvel
Rise of the Guardians
(All Marvel and DC shows/comics/movies/games)
Once Upon A Time
My 10 Favorite Villains Ever (In no Particular Order):
2. Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
3. Edward Nigma/The Riddler
4. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow
5. Wade Wilson/Deadpool
6. Victor Creed/Sabertooth
7. Lex Luthor
8. Yami Marik
9. Yami Bakura
My 10 Favorite Heroes Ever (In no Particular Order):
1. Tony Stark/Ironman
2. Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
3. Bruce Banner/Hulk
5. Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler
6. Barry Allen/Flash
7. Peter Parker/Spiderman
8. Roy Harper/Red Arrow (YJ Version)
9. Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
10. Captain Marvel (DC)
Other people I think are Awesome:
Becky Albright (DC)
Mad Hatter (DC)
Crona (Soul Eater)
Franken Stein (Soul Eater)
Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Liz (Soul Eater)
Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
Sandy/Sandman (Rise of the Guardians)
Emma Swan (Once Upon a Time)
Half the Naruto cast
Random Stuff about me:
1. I have a navy blue teddy bear named Kurt Wagner aka Nightcrawler. His name used to be Blueberry but then I was like nawh he should be named Kurt! It's a cuter name and his fur reminds me of Kurt's skin color. So there. And yes, I still sleep with my teddy bear. I enjoy cuddling.
2. I'm a complete and total dork who likes to talk to herself.
3. When I was younger I hated superheros. Now I'm a ginormous comic book geek. Funny how that stuff works huh?
4. I'm what you would call a Tom-Boy. I hate make up and dresses. Heels are my greatest enemy.
5. I'm terrible at sports but I still try to give it my best effort. Ironically I run Cross Country and Track despite being slow as all hell. Weirdly enough I absolutely love playing (not watching) basketball.
6. I hate watching sports thanks to my brothers (long ass story, kind of boring too, so I'll leave it at that).
7. I love drawing. Sometimes I draw during class. I've never gotten in trouble for it and the teachers who actually caught me didn't tend to give a shit.
8. I don't know 'what I want to be when I grow up' so quit asking. If I had to chose I'd say I want to be a writer but writing is hard. My work isn't good enough to be published, that's why I stick to Fanfiction.
9. I'm constantly daydreaming about nerdy things. I hardly ever get bored anymore because of this amazing power and sometimes I laugh randomly to myself. I could go through a whole day without talking to someone and not feel lonely. Is that sad? Perhaps. But I said I could, not that I do.
10. There's more to me obviously but I'm to lazy to really write it down, plus stranger danger and all that jazz ;)
Stories in Progress:
The Invisible Trickster
Category: Rise of the GuardiansxAvengers crossover
Summary: Hel, the Goddess of Death, and MiM send Jack to the Marvel dimension and assign her three tasks that she needs to complete. If she fails in any of these seemingly impossible tasks she won't be allowed to return home. Will she be the hero this dimension needs to survive or will she crash and burn under the pressure? Contains the Avengers, and will eventually include Spiderman and some minor X-men crossovers as well. Humorous, cute, eventually action packed, with some romance thrown in the mix.
Unsafe External Link