Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Shugo Chara!, and Naruto.
Yo! The name is Oblivious Procrastinator as you can probably tell from my penname, but call me Oblivious. I am an age you will never know, unless you know me in real life. I absolutely adore the Weasley twins, which I am sure you have figured out by now. But I also adore Bill, Charlie, Percy (yes, I know) Weasley, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, Blaise Zabini, Lee Jordan (I swear I could just stare at this boy..I should say man, all day!), and last, but far from being the least... Sirius Orion Black. This man is a GOD!!! But-- oops, almost forgot one, Severus Snape (what? can't handle his awesomeness?). And get this, I have more from other series, whether it be anime or not ^.^
Anyways, I absolutely love reading, writing, and eating. Then again, what human doesn't? You may see some OC names, mostly female, and if you do, see if they match up the "Code Names" that I have listed below. You may, or may not, see them in some fics, and when you do then yay!
Also, I wish on many, many, many stars and moons...but alas, I still haven't received my Hogwarts letter, and it is WAY past that time for it to come. My partner in crime, which you may or may not have a chance to see (or read) is Syllva Temporae. She is, what I consider my best friend in real life. I seriously know her and she is the Gred to my Feorge. Weird, but that's just us.
And so far I think I shall just leave you and allow you to get away from my nonsensical rambling. And if you have read all of this and anything else before the little tabs at the bottom of this page, then...I present to you a Death by Chocolate Cake which is so chocolatly that I think, yes think, you could literally fall into a chocolate induced coma. It is that good.
Code Name(s): Liliana Nymphadora Potter, Adriane Ophelia Granger, Monique Di Black, Kitmay "Kit" Alexa Jordan, Persephone (the twin to Syllva Temporae's Aphrodite) - note: this is for Harry Potter -
- Oblivious Procrastinator -
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Too long of a story, so this is the really short version: oranges, cut-not peeled, shove, hand bleeding, long scar from pointer finger to end of palm.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Two Harry Potter posters, pictures of me and my friends, some horse frames, and a light switch :D
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I mumble, or so I am told...good think no one knows how to speak or understand mumbling.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Metal, Techno, Country (sometimes, just getting into it), Rap (depends), Asian music...does that count? :)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Not telling ^_^
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Write a story that will get lots of reviews *snorts* fat chance of that happening
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My friends from my other schools...*sniffs* and my pet ferret that died in 2006, I miss you!!!!
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Harry Potter books and items (duh), my horse set, my family photo album, my family, my friends, my MUSIC!!!, my life (but I can give that up if need be)
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5' 4", short, I know...
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Only once, but then I panicked cuz I thought I was gonna run out of air -_-;
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? ...listen closely: I LOVE THE DARK!!!!!!!!!!!
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? ...not gonna tell...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I'm a girl, I don't wear perfume...any questions?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? anything but outrageus hair color, and brown, green, blue eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Once I find myself in a relationship and start thinking of that then I will tell you.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? ...to hard to choose... -_-;
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? extra cheese, pepperoni, and sausage
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? a double cheeseburger with fries, the crispy kind
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Does the Goldfish crackers count?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Would have to be when my dad was in a box wrapped in Christmas paper...best Christmas present ever *tears*
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? ...maybe...
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Yup! ^_^
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? None, I wear what I find comfortable, not stylish..
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yuppers!
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? a dog :)
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? If I have to think about it...no, yes, maybe, I have no clue!!!!
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Glomp them then proceed to tell them :D
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 13 (favorite number ^_^)
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes, cuz I am one ^_^ and I can't see myself with a blond
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? no clue
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? those who think they know everything when they don't
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? yes
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? ...Harry Potter related topics and talking too much... -_-;;;
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Hm, does Sick Puppies count?
37. FIRST JOB? ...
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? nope :) (wish I could though)
39. DO YOU SWEAR? my lips are sealed *gets duck tape*
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? reading fanfics
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? no
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? being cute, but i don't see it
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? what do you think I'm wearing right now?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? skydiving, racing (horse and car), ride a horse ^_^
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? no more than five!!!
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope! My guessed that I would be a boy, I think I disapointed her, jk.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? call me weirdo!!! :)
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? idk...
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? of course, then again I have to live with it for the rest of my life
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey, roast beef
52. ANY BAD HABITS? no clue
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? none :) I'm proud of what I listen to :) Even my chipmunks mix ^_^
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, becuz I am me :)
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No...I think that would be shallow if it was the most thing that mattered...
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Singing loudly and dancing...or just scream into my pillow :D
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? ...does Hogwarts count?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? ..hm, I can't remember
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? a lot...i think
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? NO! I was, and still am, afraid of that, that...THING!!!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I’m also a smartass. (took this from DarthMittens, cuz it is true ^_^)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese, that was quite obvious...
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Intelligence, respect, kind, funny, and makes me feel loved. (Don't I have high expectations?)
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Feorge...meh
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Shakira
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? World's Strictest Parents
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Can't remember.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? mint and chocolate chip ^_^
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? YUPZ!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Eh, I don't keep track
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? yes *nods head no*
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? ..not telling cuz I might gets in trouble -shush -
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yesh! For I commandz youz!!! Unless you don't want to then I don't care...
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? ...a whole lot of people, and yes, at the same time :D
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Do they carry themself in a respectable manner or are they all laughs and no work? But I think being serious all the time is boring...meh
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I plead the Fifth. (which is my language for idk...)
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? RonxHermione pairing cuz they are not made for each other...duh
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October, gives me a lovely view of fall and includes my favorite holiday, at least I think it is a holiday...
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Hm, leo...cuz that's what I ish!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown, though I'm not telling you if it is dyed or not, although I wouldn't dye my hair...dangnabit!
86. EYE COLOR? Brown, not too dark, yet not too light ^_^
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Hm, I have no clue...
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? No, because sushi is my enemy, or so I tell people...
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, because I am a Harry Potter nerd and therefore I had to wave my newly obtained wand pen that I got from Hot Topic! :)
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? You seriously expect me to choose just one? Fine...*huffs* Halloween...
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? A little bit of piano. I taught myself how to play Oh Susana!, quite an accomplishment ^_^
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? At the moment I don't feel like telling ya'll
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Do I really have to choose? Cuz unless no one can tell by my childishness...I choose both :D
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Lunch.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? ...I have no money to get a car...but if I could, I would get a Malibu, they are so, uh, cool...I don't think a car should be cute...
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Well, unless you count me reading the whole Harry Potter series all over again for the seventh time, then that, otherwise it would be the fanfics on this site.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: What love life? ... Seriously.
- Oblivious Procrastinator -
Hey, Bonjour, Hola, Konnichiwa, etc... :)
'Supz! Um, gonna change my penname hopefully soon, and might be more catchy than Feorge 'n Gred, yeah...so, anyways... (it is now Appie's Sephie, not anymore :P it is now Oblivious Procrastinator :)
The lovely Syllva Temporae and I are currently creating the chapters to our combined story which shall be called Revenge of the Goddesses (no clue if that's how you correctly spell Goddesses) and the first chapter will hopefully be up before school starts..my school, not hers. Um, this series will take place during the seven years of Hogwarts and Persephone (which is my character) and Aphrodite (which is Syllva Temporae's character) will be starting their first year along with Fred and George. Persephone and Aphrodite are twins to the divorced parents. both whom are muggle, but only one of them knows all about the wizarding world courtesy of several characters.
The story will start in the first year of Fred and George (as well as our characters) and inestead of making a HUGE story out of the whole seven years, Syllva Temporae and I decided to have them in sets. So...yeah, if this confused you, don't worry...it confused me too.
Is this getting you curious? Good, then I have accomplished part of my task. This is just a heads up of what to come. I won't go into anything else due to me never going to shut up, so I hope I have got you curious enough to wait for the arrival of this story. Hopefully it will start with a bang and end with even more noise :)
- Oblivious Procrastinator -
This is my character for my Shugo Chara story, The Hearts' Eggs. Her name is Hotori (last name) Azusa (first name). :)
Also, a good friend of mine, Wolves of Indigo, has agreed to become my beta reader for my Shugo Chara stories, and hopefully many others to come. i love you girl!!! :) So if any of you fanfictioners wish to have a beta reader, contact her! She wants to become a book editor and is currently attending college for it. So help her out and I will give you a bag of virtual cookies!!!! ^.^
- Oblivious Procrastinator -
Hi! I bet you are all tired and annoyed from my penname changes, but oh well. Anyways, the meaning behind my current penname, Oblivious Procrastinator, is due to me being somewhat oblivious to many things in life. The procrastinator part is what I can be. I procrastinate a lot and I try not to, but meh.
- Oblivious Procrastinator -
Unsafe External Link