Poll: Who's your favorite penguin OC? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Penguins of Madagascar.
Name: Why should I tell you anyway? It's classified pal, and I don't plan on giving it up anytime soon.
Gender: Female. (Offended if you can't tell)
Location: Still classified. Why do you want to know anyway? Stalkers...
Favorite Show (Right Now): Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Favorite Cartoon Character: RICO! (From PoM)
Favorite Comedians: Jim Gaffigan and Dane Cook.
You can call me Ryu-chan, Smithy, Asmith or Smithy-chan. Yes, I am really called Ryu-chan, don't judge me. My friends are so into anime -_- (Daydreamer1412 and Fluffy Neko-chan). Oh yeah, Ryu means dragon, so go figure. XP
I just love the penguins, mostly Rico; he's so awesome and adorable! You can't ignore the dude's awesomeness. Kowalski has his funny moments and always seems to get seriously injured as well as getting unneccessairly emotional, so he's my second favorite ;). Skipper's paranoia and funny quotes... Love it but he still is my third favorite...for some reason. Not much of a fan for Private. Kid is too innocent; there is no fun in that.
What do I like? Well, I love dragons, reading, writing, and stories in general (Duh, why else would I be here?). I also love horror, adventure and action. Don't mind a sprinkle of romance, but I'm in it for the action most of the time. I'm always open to humor stories too of course. A good mystery is nice too, have unexpected twists and turns and all that. Unfortunately, I've kinda lost my drive to write fiction, but I am still lurking around, reading stuff.
I'm always willing to give advice whether it's for life or just for story writing, ya just gotta ask. Beta-reading for grammar and spelling, I consider myself good at catching those mistakes, mostly 'cause I am a perfectionist. Don't ask me if I like a story because my answer will almost always be yes. That might be a lie but I don't always have the heart to say if it's awful. Either way, willing to help out 'cause I'm just that nice. Heh, on some sort of level. Confliction and bi-polarness.
I'm overly curious, which will probably be the death of me if I don't blow up first. Or my curiosity will make me blow up. Don't think it matters much cause either way I DIE in the end! Well, I did always want to go out with a bang. It's boring and un-memorable if you die of old age, you know? But they will remember you if you get blown up, which is a cool way to die if you ask me! Sadistic...lovin' it. Think my friends will set some bombs up for me before I die of old age? Note this: I want it to go down on a speed boat!
On my side of randomness, I've been blessed by the potato fairy with my pal Daydreamer1412! Someone pass up the ketchup and tator tots!
"Life's no fun without a good scare."
"All analysts are psychological but some are more psycho then logical."
"Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don't see it, and it smacks you right in your face. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk."
My Own Quotes
"There is a fine line between insanity and stupidity. Some of us jump that line WAY too often."
"I'm the kind of weird that society hasn't determined is good or bad yet."
Ninety-five percent of girls would scream and cry if the guy who plays Edward in Twilight jumped off the Empire State Building without a bungee cord or anything. Four percent would grab popcorn and yell "COOL!" If you are part of the one percent who would be pushing him off, add this to your profile!
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my readymade fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you!
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Don’t knock on Death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving isn't for you.
WARNING: Do NOT follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
I'm not afraid of Death. What's he gonna do, kill me?
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If there are times where you DO annoy people just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into/onto/in your profile/bio.
If you spend at least three hours a day looking at fanfictions...writing fanfictions...or looking at others profiles then copy and paste this on your profile!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE its weird. If you agree copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have your own little world & like it that way, Copy & paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed a door that said PULL or vice versa put this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
37 Things to Do In an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
50 Things to Do In Walmart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvin ball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
45. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
AM I MORE TOMBOYISH OR GIRLY?
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You smile a lot more than you should.
Hell yeah I'm a tomboy!
A tough nut, who is always looking out for her friends. She's determined, independent, hard core and has strong willpower. Not to mention one hell of a temper, though she still has her soft spots for those she cares for. She does what it takes to finish a mission and what she thinks is their responsibility. A bit of a control freak but even she knows her limits. She goes on about tough and will do anything to stay out on the field of action and adventure. She has a crazy amount of stealth that is a giant asset to her normally loud team. Amber is always the first to go into the line of fire and will always like to stay superior to her team/friends.
She loves music and is a great dancer too. Enjoys playing checkers, chess and cards with her free time. She also the ability to use her flipper for a lock pick, which she uses very often. Dislikes (and afraid of) surprises, deathly afraid of squids and has a bad habit to pick a fight with just about everyone new she meets. It's obvious that she hates almost everything, but she does have a weird obsession for pretzels. She has a strong dislike for wolves and humans due to past experiences with them. She is rather sensitive when it comes to most emotions.
Amber is a silver feathered penguin with snowy white chest and face. She has a prominent chest and her hips give off an hourglass figure, showing off her health and strength from her shoulders as well. Her eyes are amber colored and, when she's angry, they light up like fire. She has a faint small scar on the back of her right foot that she got from a leopard seal. Though she's the second shortest in the group, only a bit shorter than Private, but her determination and strength make up for it. (Doesn't have a flat head if that's what you're thinking.)
Basically the leader; the commanding officer to her team of girls. She specializes in espionage and many different forms of fighting.
"I love my pretzels. Good stuff."
"You mess with one of us, then you're messing with all of us."
"I won't be modest...but I look hot."
"Hey, you don't like the way I drive then stay off the sidewalk pal!"
The intelligent, semi-shy, yet still tough member of the group. Her intelligence is unmatched (If you're not counting Kowalski or Dr. Blowhole). Flora may seem shy at first but she grows on you pretty quick. She has amazing flexibility and agility, yet she is still extremely clumsy. She might not be as tough as Amber, Sara or Madison but she can give one heck of a slap. Possibly the most mentally stable of her friends.
Skilled in medical procedures, knows every language and is the only member on the team who is fully able to read, not to mention she understands sign language. She doesn't like to be stared or observed at all. She is claustrophobic, although ironically she is also nervous with wide open spaces, easily embarrassed, has stage fright, and a fear of spiders. Though she isn't as afraid to sing in public, much at least. She has an amazing photographic memory, memorizing anything she deems important to the smallest detail. She loves plant life just as much as science, though it's leaning more on flowers.
Flora's the tallest penguin in her team but only by an inch higher than Madison. Her streamline body only has the smallest hints of an hourglass figure but this makes her the thinnest of the four. She's covered with brown feathers and cream colored face and chest, which is faintly prominent. There's a white daisy flower on her head that goes well with her chocolate brown eyes.
The second in charge, strategist, scientist and medic of the team. She specializes in strategy, medical fields and everything knowledge related.
"Yeah, that's cute that you think that."
"Why am I the only one who knows this stuff?"
"Stop looking at me!"
"There's a reason why I'm driving... you all give me a heart attack when you do."
A silent, tempered, sadistic and secretive penguin. She's very dangerous when angered, mostly because she could snap your neck in a second. She is usually independent but sticks with her friends. She's strong, curious, sadistic, reckless and only takes commands from Amber. She has a really bad temper but, if you get to know her, she will show some of her soft side.
She loves music and even has a tape recorder where she keeps different songs, soundtracks and music. She is a wicked awesome dancer and she knows it, making her show off a lot. A short attention span, giving her the tendency to wander off to wherever she pleases. She loathes medical related things and is even afraid of it as well as doctors. Madison's loyalty to Amber is extremely high, so much that she will lay down her life to finish every order. She isn't the smartest penguin in the group, at all, but that can't be helped due to several injuries around the head area, as well as chemicals being involved.
Madison's an ebony feathered penguin with a white belly that has feathers ruffled in various areas. Her chest is prominent, not like Amber's, but is noticeable because of the ruffled and messed up feathers. She wears a red and white baseball cap backwards on her head with feathers coming out messily. Note: she is not very well groomed. A scar is on her left flipper and a barely noticeable scar on her belly. Her eyes are the color of the ocean and she's close to Rico's height if you don't count his mohawk.
Despite Amber having authority over her; Madison is in charge of most torture methods. She deals with the punishments when it's ordered, eliminating all things Amber sees as a threat. Specializes in assassin techniques, weaponry and dance fighting styles.
She can't talk. She is generally mute. Still...
This pretty and caring penguin is not always what she seems. She has an aggressive side not many people see. She is like the little sister of the team and is usually the last spark of joy and hope they have. Sara may seem cute and cuddly, but she can still snap your neck if she wants or is ordered to. Sara knows that there are risks to be taken for every dire situation and will do what she can to help. This little penguin is still thoughtful and likes to do things in a more win, win situation when possible.
She won't disobey orders when it's from her commander but; otherwise, she will do what she thinks is right. She knows a variety of languages. She is quick on her feet and has great aim. Has developed the tendency to drag her friend's over the few years she has known them. She has a fear of heights and reptiles, mostly snakes and crocs. She does meditation when upset or will listen to music with Madison. Usually the latter. Without meditation she would go crazy or, even worse, let her darker side come out.
She has ebony feathers and white belly and face. Her eye color is teal and she's the thinest and smallest of the team. She is only an inch shorter then Amber. Also the youngest out of all the penguins.
Although she may not look like it, but she is the weapon specialist due to her skill and knowledge in weapons. Sara also deals with special operations, such as distractions and inside work. Specializes in weaponry, codes, shooting, and acting.
"Not very polite is he?"
"Believe me, meditation is the answer to everything."
"I am a shooting machine...so don't bug me please."
Past's Revealed Series
New Beginnings, Old Stories
Of Lies and Deceptions
Make sure to review my story(s)!
Unsafe External Link