Author has written 11 stories for One Piece.
I call myself MeanderCat here on FanFiction. I joined FanFiction in 2011 because I had some One Piece fanfics I wanted to write and share. Writing stories is kind of fun and I like to have it written out rather than stuck in my head. When they're stuck in my head, they cause me to daydream.
I write fanfics whenever I feel like it, but I'm mostly reading what others have written.
I log in sporadically and I think it may go down to about twice per month until further notice...
My hobbies have mostly dwindled to One Piece, Kpop, origami, and Puzzle and Dragons. I also like long walks, with or without Pokemon GO.
I’m terrible at describing who I am as a person because I feel like I have three different personalities that arise depending on the situation, my mood, and which of my friends are around. So instead, I’ll tell you some of my personal rankings for One Piece characters.
Top 5 characters
- Bepo – He’s a polar bear.
- Koala – After learning about her past with Fisher Tiger, I was really hoping to see her show up in the Fishman Island arc. Seeing her show up as a revolutionary, however, was even better. She knows fishman karate. She kept a similar haircut to when she was a kid. She’s so cute. Her outfit is cute. I totally ship her with Sabo.
- Robin – Calm, collected, smart, strong, beautiful. Everything I wish I could be.
- Straw Hat Crew – I list them like this because individually, they’re all cool but I like to see them together and interacting with one another. They’re an awesome team and they complement one another well.
- Buggy - I don't know whether the gods are smiling down on him or laughing.
I CARED FOR THOSE BANANAS Careful, there is some language in there, but I thought it was funny lol
Alright, time to be shallow:
Top 5 best looking males
- Marco – I always thought it was weird that some people would think Luffy is hot (Luffy’s eyes are just terrible for me) but I have a freaking pineapple as my Number 1. Marco has weird eyes, too, but dang, they look good on him. I really need to take a good, long look at myself but instead, I’m just looking at this hot man =_=
- Law – Great face, great body, but just a little too skinny.
- Ace – Also a great body, but Law’s face is just a little better.
- Zoro – I like to see arm and shoulders and Zoro seems to be the only one I can think of that provides that more frequently than the others. Besides Franky. But his are too super for me.
- Mihawk – Honestly, I was just trying to think of another guy with some good shoulders and arms but drew a blank so I threw Mihawk in here for his enchanting face. I almost put Killer in here but he’s just too bulky.
Top 5 best looking females
- Koala – Hair, face, and outfit are all so cute.
- Robin – I like her hair. Her outfit styles are always so cool and mature.
- Boa Hancock – I like her hair and her outfits
- Nami – I like her hair, especially in a ponytail
- Madam Shyarly and Reiju – They both look really cool and rock short hair
- Domino – I like her hair and her aviators
Wait, that was 6 or 7… One more! I want to give a shoutout to Perona. I’ve always had a soft spot for that gothic style so her hair, dress, parasol, hat, are all so lovely~