Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Code Geass, Harry Potter, Pokémon, Halo, One Piece, Mass Effect, Stargate, and Star Wars.
Well, it's been a while since I've updated my Profile.
Currently I'm in the middle of a creative and professional writing degree; so I don't expect to be publishing work on the site. although if one of the many badly written one shots that I write down because I'm freely sporadic are good I'll post it.
My Reading List: Harry Potter, Ranger's Apprentice, various Shakespeare plays, The Odyssey, Percy Jackson and Hero's of Olympus, The Hunger Games, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul: Re, Worm, Jane Eyre, .
My Watch list: Code Geass, Death Note, Avatar the last Airbender, Avatar the legend of Korra, Gurren Lagann, Stargate SG1 (why is it that there's hundreds of Tom Clancy style Mass Effect fic's but hardly any SG-1 fics), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Jake Long American Dragon, Pokemon, Orphan Black, Supernatural (would somebody please write something that's not gay, I know it's rude, but surely there's a good straight supernatural fanfic out there.) Hellsing Ultimate (Vampire writer's should consider the abridged a guide to all vampire related genre's)
Games: Halo, Call of Duty, Star Wars Kotor, Need for Speed, Minecraft,
Movies: Star Wars, Studio Ghibli, Disney and Pixar, The Dark Knight, Marvel, anything that wasn't a book before a movie.
I'm a guy, it's not that I don't like homosexuality, it's that I'm straight and have no interest in them. however female slash is totally fine, if not encouraged. please, take off your bra's and attempt to procreate. I'll sit back and grab a beer.
Harry/Ginny - in Fanon they're generally two schools of thought about this relationship, their either absolutely perfect for each other because their personalities match so well. Or due to the poor amount of attention Ginny got in Canon, absolute disgusting that the two could ever be together. I relate to both styles, I've read quite a number of fic's that have convinced me Ginny's a little twit. In the novels JK splits Ginny's horrendously small screen time (for the main love interest) between ensuring that the audience understands she's Harry's match personality wise, as well as destroying Ginny's childhood dreams to make her grow up so she's mature enough for Harry. Turning both into the main arguments for H/G fiction. She understands that Harry doesn't exist in exactly the same hemisphere as all the other Hogwarts students; while being displayed as the firecracker to his fire. However I can also appreciate the many feel that because only her maturation and personality were developed, a whole lot of other information is ignored.
Harry/Hermione - not something I was initially excited about, mostly because HBP came out just as I was realizing girls were a thing, and so Ginny naturally stuck in my head as the original. Saying that, I felt on my second time reading through the series (and the numerous fanfic's inform me of) that Hermione's representation in the first five books always situate her as the female best friend and Harry's strongest Ally. I can totally see these two meeting on the train and deciding to kick start a revolution. Or conquer the magical world. Anything's the limit with these two, which is very much the allure of this relationship. It's the typical King and his Queen scenario, a bit like Lelouch and Karen's respective roles.
Draco/Susan - for shits and giggles, I've never actually read a fic like this, but I can imagine one of those romance's where the main premise is Susan's seduction into the Dark Arts. From there, you an epic number of possible plots appear.
Remus/Tonks - I think it's one of the few romances that Rowling actually manages to get correct. but again, she proves that she has no idea how to build up the tension for a good romance.
Dumbledore/Minerva - Dumbledore isn't gay, he spent at least five years in the presence of an aspiring Dark Lord who would have no problems shackling the only person on the planet capable of matching him in a fight. And besides, I'm half certain that making Dumbledore gay was Rowling's attempt at Gay Right's support.
Buffy/Angelus - I hate Angel, absolutely hate him, he got his soul back, and decides to whine for a hundred years and it literally takes divine intervention to kickstart him into gear. Angelus however, is evil, and proud of it, and besides after his initial spat, after getting out, Angelus doesn't actually attempt to end the world. He's a more, holey shit that's fucking funny kind-a-guy.
Spike/Dawn - when I was watching the show, I thought it'd be these two hooking up; apart from family tradition they had a shit tonne of chemistry. And don't you fucker's say it's illegal, they went and de-virgified Buffy at seventeen.
Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill - these two are married for most of the show, there's no other explanation for the total lack of plot regarding this. reg's or no reg's; if you're a crucial part of a black op's operation and regularly save the planet eyes are turned the other way for something that they've proved harmless by working together
Anakin/padme - love it, the only thing the movie's got wrong with the actual romance was the over abundance of corny moments, and the age gap; which wasn't much of one anyway. the only problem I have with it is I can't see Anakin actually ever choking her on mustafar. Since the Dark side is based on gaining power through all emotions, and besides she's his entire motivation for going to the darkside, even if the darkside rewrites the personality of a person their's plenty of evidence floating around that the core reasons for going to the darkside stay rooted deeply in the persons psych. And I really can't see Anakin going through all that effort just to ruin his chances by force choking her.
On a more sirius note, you guys need to be careful, living in this modern wizarding age presents us with the untold possibility's. so here are some rules if you ever intend to attend Hogwarts and pursue wizarding as a career.
1. never insult Albus Dumbledore within hearing range of Hagrid. You will regret it.
2. When you visit Gringotts; don't insult the Goblins by asking if they ever got the sword of Gryffindor back.
3. Ollivander's is not a shop selling poling sticks and it should not be treated as such.
4. When you try to find the correct wall to enter platform 9 and 3/4 you are not allowed to wave your wand at random things saying open sesame. it will not work, the correct password is Lemon drops.
5. You cannot and will not use the Hogwarts Express Journey as a time to scare first years. please have some respect you were just as afraid as you were just as afraid in first year as them.
6. on a further note, first years who soil their pants due to pranks that their upper classmen play on them on the train are not to use the excuse that you 'shat your pants when you saw what an ugly bunch those slytherins were.'
7. do not lace the lolly cart on the Hogwarts express with laxatives. resulting in school wide diarrhea; resulting in blocked pluming and consequently coating the statue of Selzaar Slytherin (the one in the chamber of secrets) with excrement's.
8. telling the Sorting hat that he is getting old or telling it that 'It can't be the smartest hat around because it technically has no brain' are fool proof ways to get you into Slytherin.
9. taunting the Hufflepuffs with the fact that they are in said house is not allowed.
10. if given by Fred or George Weasley under no circumstance is it to be consumed, tasted, smelt, licked, touched, felt, or looked at. Unless of course you have sufficient blackmail material on said twins.
11. The Malfoy family does not suffer from a horrible curse for generations that causes their parts to shrivel up, and shame on you Ginny for spreading that rumour.
12. Albus Dumbledore is not clinically insane, he just enjoys the past time of acting like it.
13. using the opening of the Chamber of secrets to sell protective amulets is not allowed, Professor McGonagall wishes to reaffirm that Slytherin's monster will not be stopped by sunglasses.
14. Ultimum Humiliate is not a ministry approved spell, and teaching it to gullible first years is forbidden. on a side note, first years seen streaking through Hallways will be given detention regardless of 'but he made me do is Miss,' excuses.
15. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley are hereby banned from using the prefects bathroom, and the normal bathroom, and the Chamber of Secrets, and Ginny Weasley is banned from the sixth years boy dormitories, and the quidditch broom shed.
16. Do not ask the Room of Requirement for a well written assignment to hand into Professor's.
17. Luna Lovegood is not allowed into the Potions Classroom. Ever, bad things are summoned. She is also not allowed to be given access to muggle literature. Ever, it gives her ideas and threatens to incite the start of a renaissance. Thirdly, whoever it was that gave the copy of Monty Python's Complete works is expelled.
18. please avoid the third floor corridor, some one has released a flesh eating mutant rabbit; and we are unsure how to stop it.
19. No hosting Interhouse Familiar Fight rings and betting competitions.
20. quoting Darwin is not an accurate answer to the Goblin Wars
21. However it is that's enchanted a blue telephone box to act as a randomised portkey is expelled.
22. following the popularity of the Twiwizard Tournament it has been decided by the Ministry that we will compete yearly in a competition the muggles call 'The Hunger Games.'
Everything Wrong With Harry Potter (all the books)
1. does not contain a lap dance
2. Oliver Twist esque childhood that everyone knows about, but we never learn anything about, except for some inane clues spread across the series.
3. Nicholas Flamel entrusts his shiny immortality giving, Gold shitting stone to a guy five hundred years his junior.
4. no one ever mentions the fact that one thousand years ago muggles were burning witches, and thus Salazar Slytherin is perfectly justified for not wanting their spawn in his castle. not to mention the fact that almost all muggleborn's up until the 1800's would be germ ridden and uneducated.
5. dumb ass shit professor's that never consider that maybe guarding the stone with stuff they teach first year's about was a bad idea.
6. nice work Dumbledore, you just hid the stone in a mirror; yet considering all the other shit that's guarding it, it's one of the better protections.
7. in the second book Tom Riddle manages to possess Ginny without any indication besides some pale skin, yet Voldemort's stuck riding along the back of some guys head in the first book.
8. why the fuck aren't they allowed to do magic during the holidays, don't they need it to do their homework, I know when my teacher's gave me holiday homework it was always some big ass assignment. usually big ass assignments need practical portions.
9. why the fuck has no one noticed Lockhart's a fraud, the dates in his books overlap for christ's sake.
10. no... no, no, no... no, no, no, no, no, twelve year old boys, not matter what their age, are not capable of flying a car, much less operating one. there's just to much for them to do with reaching the peddles.
11. Hermione is frequently berating them for breaking school rules, yet jumps at the chance to brew a highly dangerous potion in secret, much less in the toilets. why the fuck did no one notice, more to the point, why the fuck didn't the Basilisk slither out and kill them when they were spending the hours upon hours making it.
12. It takes thirteen years for Sirius Black to walk out of his cell in dog form, when it's specifically stated that he use the animagus abilities to limit the effects of the Dementor's.
13. shit for brain's Fudge decides that staying at the Leaky Couldron is a decent place for someone that should be in witness protection.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I decided that it was perfectly safe for me to climb those metal shelves at the age of four to reach stuff out of my reach. got this nifty scar on my finger's to prove it.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
a painting of Daffy Duck, Sammity Sam, The Tasmanian Devil and Bug's Bunny playing poker. Sam's lost his trousers, Daffy's shitting himself and Bug's has lot'sa Aces.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
no, and I'm not going to ask anyone for confirmation
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
anything that doesn't make my ear's bleed.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I miss not having to do adult shit.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Darkness is my friend.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
a kid in grade three, he made me drop my packaged popcorn. It was really strange, since the popcorn tasted like shit.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
The fuck would I know, I'm a guy, she either smells nice or she doesn't.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
does not matter, it is part of the larger whole that decides if she is hot or not.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
._. No idea. getting married has never been a goal to me.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
my laptop, life before my laptop exists as this haze I don't think about.
22. DO YOU
um, no, I guess I cherish my girlfriend; but that fondness hasn't leapt over the plattow to love.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
no, I'm one of those people that dislocate myself when I try to find out if I'm double jointed.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
As long as it looks nice and feels nice, I'll wear it.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
two labrador's, called Lucy and Molly. about a hundred cows, my family likes to name them after people that annoy us so when they go off to the slaughterhouse we feel glad their gone.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
golden coats for the labrador's; for the cows, angus bull, and we generally keep draughtmaster and charolais, but we do have like two other breeds in their.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
probably, I'm absentminded like that.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Well... I think it's very person related. One needs little and meaningful, to another the message gets through with a major sacrifice. (totally copied this off the guy I copied this questionnaire from)
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
45, only three off.
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?
both. can it be at the same time, please?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
the way other people don't clean up after themselves in a family living space. Cause I generally end up cleaning it up as part of my chore list.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR BIRTH COUNTRY?
no, I'm Australian, so it's a pretty big country. I've been out of my state, which are generally larger than european countries.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
I'm extremely lazy, and my mum says I'm on fanfiction too much. Who Knew \(o_o)/
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
concreting laborour for uncle's business.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
watching youtube griefing videos.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
yes, they had to scrape my nose cartilage, I never did understand why.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
apparently I'm a very nice person. my parents never thought so.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes, didn't do a thing and cost three thousand dollars and now I've got this one little stain spot on a tooth.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
don't know, I'll probably decide when it gets closer.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I'd most likely end up dropping the baby on it's head before it leave's the hospital!
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I'm named Alexander, my mother informs me I'm named after alexander the great, but I think she just doesn't want to say that she got the name from one of those baby name books.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
yes, and my ever dying wish will be for our world to evolve similar to The Gamer Effect, by Bazerkerking
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Whatever mum uses.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I guess. Others don't.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
macdonald's counts right.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
None, by Author 2015.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
yes, have you ever been in a conversation with an enthusiastic nerd, our tangents develop tangents.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Looks lure, personality keeps.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
outright anger is very rare. but people will usually know when I'm angry, pissed, or mildly irritated; there's a reason I like griefing videos. coincidentally the same thing tends to happen when I'm in a good mood as well.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
family farm, in the middle of nowhere, plus aircon, plus internet, and therefore no social obligation whatsoever to neglect my precious fanfiction.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
a stuffed teddy I called Mr Teddy. we went on many an adventure. sadly mum says he died when I was four, I suspect foul play.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
fuck no, I didn't get through half an episode of it until I was convinced of six things, it was too boring, to much like kindergarten, they were too cheerful, it was purple, it was creepy and their wasn't enough explosions. On a side note, now that I'm older, do you think Barney the Dinosaur was a secret government plot to covertly spread information and a weariness for predator's by emulating their possible behaviour.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
not at all.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
fuck cheese. fuck the macaroni.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
an intelligent person.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
dear god school is not kind to people who figure out Japan anime is the only cartoon's worth watching.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
definitely nothing modern, seriously what the fucks up with this generation. they all suck.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
currently the blacklist, but that's liable to change when I finish spamming through the latest season and go off in search of something else to watch.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE?
The fuck is this.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
yes, no a guy who doesn't, kicked his toe on a curb, lost it an hour later in surgery.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
year eleven sometime. I don't mean body building, I'm a football, cross country, swimmer.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
don't give a shit
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
nothing, but I've got the song for the Black Ops III Zombies trailer stuck in my head.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
sister, she needed a school pick up run.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
Whatever is the eyecatcher.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
I am Australian. It should be the national anthem, beacause advance austrlia fair is stupid.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
December, event though it's hot as shit in australia, we also have the entire month off of uni. plus christmas
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
the fuck is this?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
sharingan coloured, because even though op, have to admit it looks cool.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
mcdonalds. even though I regret it later
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
no, never, the japanese can keep it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
youtube, H20 Delirious, he and a buncha other's do prop hunt videos, and their hilarious.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
don't have one
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
piano, trombone, tried learning tuba, but the teacher and I had a disagreement about time management skills. mainly me missing seven out of ten lessons during a school term.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
I'm australian, has anyone seen our politics for the last ten years. we've literal gone through four Prime Minister's because in the election year the party the Prime Minister belongs to decides to have a coup de tat.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
how about naked hugs, are they allowed, because if not it's definately kissing
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
relationship, because it guarantee's multiple one night stands.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
a bbq meatlover's pizza
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
holden commadore I think, I don't really car. it's small, built in 2003 and it's aircondition's shot. which is a problem in australia.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
well nothing, I'm to busy wasting my life filling out this stupid list.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
breaking up with this list.