Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Code Geass, Harry Potter, Pokémon, Halo, One Piece, Mass Effect, Stargate, and Star Wars.
Well, it's been a while since I've updated my Profile.
Currently I'm in the middle of a creative and professional writing degree; so I don't expect to be publishing work on the site. although if one of the many badly written one shots that I write down because I'm freely sporadic are good I'll post it.
My Reading List: Harry Potter, Ranger's Apprentice, various Shakespeare plays, The Odyssey, Percy Jackson and Hero's of Olympus, The Hunger Games, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul: Re, Worm, Jane Eyre
My Watch list: Code Geass, Death Note, Avatar the last Airbender, Avatar the legend of Korra, Gurren Lagann, Stargate SG1, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Jake Long American Dragon, Pokemon, Orphan Black, Supernatural (would somebody please write something that's not gay, I know it's rude, but surely there's a good straight suernatural fanfic out there.) Hellsing Ultimate (Vampire writer's should consider the abridged a guide to writing)
Games: Halo, Call of Duty, Star Wars Kotor, Need for Speed
Movies: Star Wars, Studio Gibli, Disney and Pixar, The Dark Knight, Marvel, anything that wasn't a book before hand.
I'm a guy, it's not that I don't like homosexuality, it's that I'm straight and have no interest in them. however female slash is totally fine, if not encouraged. please, take off your bra's and attempt to procreate. I'll sit back and grab a beer.
Harry/Ginny - in Fanon their's generally two schools of thought about this relationship, their either absolutely perfect for each other because their personalities match so well. Or due to the poor amount of attention Ginny got in Canon, absolute disgust. which I can relate too, I've read quite a number of fic's that have convinced me Ginny's a little twit. In the novels JK splits Ginny's horrendously small screen time (for the main love interest) into two things, ensuring that the audience understands she's Harry's match personality wise, as well as destroying Ginny's childhood dreams. Turning both into the main arguments for H/G fiction, she understands that Harry doesn't exist in exactly the same world as all the other Hogwarts students; while being displayed as the firecracker to his fire.
Harry/Hermione - not something I was initially excited about, mostly because HBP came out just as I was realising girls were a thing, and so Ginny naturally stuck in my head as the original. Saying that, I lean more towards the pairing than any other, Hermione's representation in the first five books always situate her as the female best friend and his strongest Ally. I can totally see these two meeting on the train and deciding to kick start a revolution. Or conquer the magical world. Anything's the limit with these two, which is very much the allure of this relationship.
Draco/Susan - for shits and giggles, I've never actually read a fic like this, but I can imagine one of those romance's where the main premise is Susan's seduction into the Dark Arts. From there, you an epic number of possible plots appear.
Remus/Tonks - I think it's one of the few romances that Rowling actually manages to get correct. but again, she proves that she has no idea how to build up the tension for a good romance.
Dumbledore/Minerva - Dumbledore isn't gay, he spent at least five years in the presence of an aspiring Dark Lord who would have no problems shackling the only person on the planet capable of matching him in a fight. and besides,
Buffy/Angelus - I hate Angel, absolutely hate him, he got his soul back, and decides to whine for a hundred years and it literally takes divine intervention to kickstart him into gear. Angelus however, is evil, and proud of it, and besides after his initial spat, after getting out, Angelus doesn't actually attempt to end the world. He's a more, holey shit that's fucking funny kind-a-guy.
Spike/Dawn - when I was watching the show, I thought it'd be these two hooking up; apart from family tradition they had a shit tonne of chemistry. And don't you fucker's say it's illegal, they went de-virgified Buffy at seventeen.
Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill - these two are married for most of the show, there's no other explanation for the total lack of plot regarding this. reg's or no reg's; if you're a crucial part of a black op's operation and regularly save the planet eyes are turned the other way for something that they've proved harmless by working together
Anakin/padme - love it, the only thing the movie's got wrong with the actual romance was the over abundance of corny moments, and the age gap; which wasn't much of one anyway. the only problem I have with it is I can't see Anakin actually ever choking her on mustafar. Since the Dark side is based on gaining power through all emotions. and I really can't see Anakin going through all that effort just to ruin his chances by hurting her.
On a more sirius note, you guys need to be careful, living in this modern wizarding age presents us with the untold possibility's. so here are some rules if you ever intend to attend Hogwarts and pursue wizarding as a career.
1. never insult Albus Dumbledore within hearing range of Hagrid. You will regret it.
2. When you visit Gringotts; don't insult the Goblins by asking if they ever got the sword of Gryffindor back.
3. Ollivander's is not a shop selling poling sticks and it should not be treated as such.
4. When you try to find the correct wall to enter platform 9 and 3/4 you are not allowed to wave your wand at random things saying open sesame. it will not work, the correct password is Lemon drops.
5. You cannot and will not use the Hogwarts Express Journey as a time to scare first years. please have some respect you were just as afraid as you were just as afraid in first year as them.
6. on a further note, first years who soil their pants due to pranks that their upper classmen play on them on the train are not to use the excuse that you 'shat your pants when you saw what an ugly bunch those slytherins were.'
7. do not lace the lolly cart on the Hogwarts express with laxatives. resulting in school wide diarrhea; resulting in blocked pluming and consequently coating the statue of Selzaar Slytherin (the one in the chamber of secrets) with excrement's.
8. telling the Sorting hat that he is getting old or telling it that 'It can't be the smartest hat around because it technically has no brain' are fool proof ways to get you into Slytherin.
9. taunting the Hufflepuffs with the fact that they are in said house is not allowed.
10. if given by Fred or George Weasley under no circumstance is it to be consumed, tasted, smelt, licked, touched, felt, or looked at. Unless of course you have sufficient blackmail material on said twins.
11. The Malfoy family does not suffer from a horrible curse for generations that causes their parts to shrivel up, and shame on you Ginny for spreading that rumour.
12. Albus Dumbledore is not clinically insane, he just enjoys the past time of acting like it.
13. using the opening of the Chamber of secrets to sell protective amulets is not allowed, Professor McGonagall wishes to reaffirm that Slytherin's monster will not be stopped by sunglasses.
14. Ultimum Humiliate is not a ministry approved spell, and teaching it to gullible first years is forbidden. on a side note, first years seen streaking through Hallways will be given detention regardless of 'but he made me do is Miss,' excuses.
15. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley are hereby banned from using the prefects bathroom, and the normal bathroom, and the Chamber of Secrets, and Ginny Weasley is banned from the sixth years boy dormitories, and the quidditch broom shed.
16. Do not ask the Room of Requirement for a well written assignment to hand into Professor's.
17. Luna Lovegood is not allowed into the Potions Classroom. Ever, bad things are summoned. She is also not allowed to be given access to muggle literature. Ever, it gives her ideas and threatens to incite the start of a renaissance. Thirdly, whoever it was that gave the copy of Monty Python's Complete works is expelled.
18. please avoid the third floor corridor, some one has released a flesh eating mutant rabbit; and we are unsure how to stop it.
19. No hosting Interhouse Familiar Fight rings and betting competitions.
20. quoting Darwin is not an accurate answer to the Goblin Wars
21. However it is that's enchanted a blue telephone box to act as a randomised portkey is expelled.
22. following the popularity of the Twiwizard Tournament it has been decided by the Ministry that we will compete yearly in a competition the muggles call 'The Hunger Games.'
Everything Wrong With Harry Potter (all the books)
1. does not contain a lap dance
2. Oliver Twist esque childhood that everyone knows about, but we never learn anything about, except for some clues spread across the series.
3. Nicholas Flamel entrusts his shiny immortality Gold shitting stone to a guy five hundred years his junior.
4. no one ever mentions the fact that one thousand years ago people were burning witches, and thus Salazar Slytherin is perfectly justified for not wanting them in his castle.
5. dumb as shit professor's for teachers that never consider that maybe gaurding the stone with first year material was a bad idea.
6. nice work Dumbledore, you just hid the stone in a mirror, yet considering all the other shit that's guarding it it's one of the better protections.
7. in the second book Tom Riddle manages to possess Ginny without any indication besides some pale skin, yet Voldemort's stuck riding along the back of some guys head.
8. why the fuck aren't they allowed to do magic during the holidays, don't they need it to do their homework, I know when my teacher's gave me holiday homework it was always some big ass assignment. usually big ass assignments need practical portions.
9. why the fuck has no one noticed Lockhart's a fraud, the dates in his books overlap for christ's sake.
10. no... no, no, no... no, no, no, no, no, twelve year old boys, not matter what their age, are not capable of flying a car, much less operating one. there's just to much for them to do.
11. Hermione is frequently berating them for breaking school rules, yet jumps at the chance to brew a highly dangerous potion in secret, much less in the toilets. why the fuck did no one notice, more to the point, why the fuck didn't the Basilisk slither out and kill them when they were spending the hours upon hours making it.
Unsafe External Link