Poll: What should my next Itachi/Sasuke story contain? Your opinion matters! Vote Now!
Author has written 32 stories for Naruto, Death Note, and Twilight.
Hi and welcome to my profile!
Important! Bubbel97 is now Crystallinee
Stories In Progress - Priority List
The story listed as number one will be updated ASAP and the rest of them in the following order. Order may change, but this is the priority of my current on-going stories.
1. Onyx Desire
I'm a girl who loves writing more than anything else. I really appreciate reviews and feedback. That is the best inspiration and reward I can ever have, so if you like some of my stories please take the time to review them! If you want to be anonymous, that's fine.
Since English is not my first language, please excuse me if I use a word in the wrong way or something.
If you have any questions, requests or anything else on your mind, feel free to PM me! I don't bite.
Tumblr:(Here you can follow updates, previews, ask questions about the upcoming/ongoing stories etc)
My favorite pairings:
ItaSasu (ITASASU FAN 'TIL I DIE!)
I think that Itachi and Sasuke are perfectly for each other and they cannot be paired with somebody else, because they are practically made for each other. In the ItaSasu fandom, as well as in the real manga/anime, Sasuke only loves Itachi and Itachi only loves Sasuke. It's a matter of fact.
I can't stand pairings where the characters really have nothing to do with each other.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!!
About ItaSasu and ItaSasu-stories :
"Being a fujoshi doesn't mean it's abnormal, right? It's about decide and choose. And, my choice is ItaSasu."
Sasuke: Do I ever cross your mind?
Sasuke: Do you like me?
Itachi: Not really.
Sasuke: Do you want me?
Sasuke: Would you cry if I left?
Sasuke: Would you live for me?
Sasuke: Would you do anything for me?
Sasuke: Choose me or your life.
Itachi: My life.
Sasuke runs away in shock and pain and Itachi runs after him and says:
Itachi: The reason you never cross my mind is because you're ALWAYS on my mind.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you think that's sweet. owwwo
Kakashi taught me that to break the rules is bad, but to abandon your friends is even worse.
Jiraiya taught me that a lot can be accomplished on will alone
Minato and Kushina taught me the sheer amount of sacrifice a parent can make for their children.
Itachi taught me that love between siblings can conquer any obstacle.
Sarutobi taught me that a leader must be willing to fight and die amongst his soldiers.
And Naruto taught me that, despite hardship, you should struggle through and smile.
What to do in an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of criticism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sues...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/grammar errors.
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. If you randomly share your writing ideas with friends who do not understand it
31. If you read a LOT
Unsafe External Link