Author has written 7 stories for Bionicle, Transformers, Redwall, Iron Giant, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Pacific Rim.
Daemon: Female Komodo dragon name Djayna.
Real Name: Pm me to find out.
State: Washington (NOT DC!)
City: Just north of Seattle, just south of Bellingham.
Favorite Colors: Red, Blue, Purple.
Favorite Food: CHINESE!!!
Favorite Drink: Milk
Favorite Soda: Dr. Pepper
Favorite Animal: Owls, Orcas, Reptiles of all kinds.
Favorite Owl Breed: Great Horned owls.
Favorite Mythical Animal: Hydra
Favorite Book: The Five People you meet in Heaven.
Favorite Movie: Pacific Rim
Favorite Type of Music: Just about everything except rap and hip-hop.
Favorite Band: Newsboys
Favorite Song: Lord, I need you
Favorite Disney Movie: Hmm... The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Favorite Game: Chess, Battleship and Stratego.
My favorite Quotes:
"Fate rarely calls on us at a moment of our choosing" "Optimus prime, Transformers: Revenge of the fallen"
I'm going to find them both someday. We will see them again, before we die" "Vakama, Little wonders" (Created by InTheLight-Hiji)
"Character is a tree and reputation is its shadow. the shadow is what we think of it, but the tree is the real thing" "Abraham Lincoln"
"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd" "Max Lucado"
"A man who dares to waist one hour of time doesn't know the value of Life." "Charles Darwin"
"Don't go around saying that the world owes you a living. the world owes you nothing. it was here first" "Mark twain"
"I believe it's called a nervous breakdown" "Martin, My favorite martian"
My top ten lists
My top ten coolest Redwall Characters:
10) Constance Badger
9) Squire Julian
8) Captain Snow
7) Basil Stag Hare
6) Chickenhound AKA. Slagar the cruel
4) Warbeak Sparra
3) Cluny the Scourge
2) Asmodeus Poisonteeth
1) Matthias the Warrior
Top ten Transformers:
4) Crankcase/ Crowbar
2) Optimus prime
Top ten Movie monsters:
9) The Sarlaac
8) The Cloverfield Monster
6) King Kong
5) The Ants from "THEM!"
3) Spinosaurus from JP3
2) T-rex from JP 1, 2 & 3
Top ten Villains of all time:
10) Doc Ock
8) Devastator (G-1)
3) Xenomorph queen
2) Cluny the scourge
My personal soundtrack.
Falling In Love:
Long Night Alone:
that I bought you roses
to tell you that I like you
That I was raised with respect
not to sleep with you when you were drunk
That my body's not ripped enough
to "satisfy" your wants
that I open your car door,
and pull out your chair like I was raised
That I'm not cute enough
to be "your guy"
That I am actually nice;
not a jerk
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things
I like to spend quality nights at home
cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I would rather make love to you then just screw you
like some random guy.
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date
That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care
But most of all
For not being sorry anymore
That you can't accept me for who I am
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
That I cared
that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with Jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough Guts to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
Ginny: When My boyfriend broke up with me, I stole the sword of gryffindor, restarted the DA under the nose of the death eaters and helped bring down the most feared dark wizard of all time.
Bella: When my boyfriend broke up with me, I went into a deep depression/coma, Did stupid things to hear his voice, and threw myself off a cliff.
100 Reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight:
1. There’s this thing, we call it a plot. Harry Potter has one, Twilight does not.
2. There are many twists and turns that capture your interest and keep you guessing. Twilight, on the other hand, is utterly boring and predictable.
3. The main characters actually have personalities.
4. Even though they’re wizards, the characters are easy to relate to. They have actual flaws and problems. It is really hard to relate to a character that is absolutely perfect aside from his one flaw of being a blood-thirsty, abusive, sparkling vampire.
5. J.K Rowling isn’t being sued for plagiarism.
6. It has depth and layers. In short, people don’t just read it for the hot guys.
7. Small details that don’t seem important at the beginning of the series become important at the end of the series.
8. Most of the plot holes (or the major ones any way) were tied up by the end of the seventh book.
9. J.K Rowling doesn’t contradict/break every rule she made.
10. The books were actually thought out from the very beginning, so everything tied together neatly.
11. Consistency is key in a series of books.
12. You can actually learn something worth-while from Harry Potter. I can’t say I really learned any important life lessons from Twilight. Not honestly, anyway.
13. Because books should allow you to use your imagination to fill in the blanks, rather than describe everything to you every five pages.
14. SMeyer thinks her readers are too dumb to understand what’s in the book and has to explain everything thoroughly, over and over again. J.K Rowling allows the readers to think for themselves so that they can actually learn.
15. Because when J.K Rowling uses big words, she uses them right, and in the proper context.
16. In order to write any fantasy stories, research is needed.
17. Because J.K Rowling created a whole new world for the readers to get lost in, rather than throwing magical creatures into the real world.
18. J.K Rowling included many magical creatures in her story that are far more realistic than a sparkling vampire.
19. Not all of the villains were defeated in seconds, like they are in Twilight.
20. Harry has actual problems. Tons of them. But does he spend 300 pages Stephenie Meyer and moaning about them? No! He actually does something to try and solve them.
21. Because when Harry and Ginny broke up, neither of them attempted suicide.
22. Because you can read the books over and over again, and pick up things you missed. I don’t need to read Twilight again, it was so repetitive, I doubt I missed anything.
23. Because I find a boy wizard with a lightning bolt scar on his forehead brandishing a stick to be much more believable than a vampire that sparkles in the sunlight.
24. When J.K Rowling adds a mythical creature into her books that are supposed to be scary, SHE ACTUALLY MAKES THEM SCARY. Stephenie Meyer makes vampires look like fluffy little bunny rabbits.
25. If J.K Rowling wrote that baboons were secretly wizards in hiding, I would believe it.
26. J.K Rowling can actually write a story that draws readers in, rather than put them to sleep.
27. Because J.K Rowling actually has an editor.
28. When J.K Rowling writes a character’s back story, it actually has some thought put into it and gives you a better understanding of the character. She will bring it up multiple times and add to it, rather than just mention it once and leave it. Example: MOST of HBP is dedicated to Voldemort’s back story.
29. J.K Rowling will not insult fantasy writers by completely twisting the myths. She will take what has been written previously, add to it, maybe twist it a little but keep the same general idea.
30. Because SMeyer brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “rules are meant to be broken”. And not in a good way.
31. Because, though the series started out as a kids book, J.K Rowling realised that her readers weren’t eight years old anymore, and she adapted the books so that they grew with the readers.
32. Because there is actually character development in the series. By the end of Breaking Dawn, the characters were still as annoying as they were at the beginning of Twilight.
33. J.K Rowling actually put thought into her characters names instead of choosing common names.
34. Renesmee Cullen? Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore laughs in his grave.
35. Harry is modest. When everyone is fawning over him because he’s famous, he wishes they would stop. He’s never looking for better friends than Ron and Hermione, he’s perfectly happy with them. Bella on the other hand is only happy if the Cullens will except her as a friend and will completely ignore anyone else.
36. Because when Harry broke up with Cho, we didn’t get six blank pages of nothing while he broods about it.
37. Because when Harry hates someone, he actually has a reason for it and therefore, we can’t help but hate them, too.
38. Because it doesn’t dwell on a persons looks.
39. Because even Dumbledore will admit that he’s not perfect.
40. Because the romance isn’t shoved in your face and obvious.
41. It is subtly complex and allows you to think for yourself.
42. The relationships were subtly hinted at and grew throughout the series. Example: Ron and Hermione.
43. J.K Rowling will actually take time to write an intriguing summary, rather than copy and paste a snippet that gives the entire plot away.
44. Because it actually has themes that don’t contradict themselves.
45. Because the books started out happier, but then got darker and darker as Voldemort gets more powerful and Harry realises what he’s up against.
46. Because everything ties together and makes sense
47. The foreshadowing is subtle enough that you won’t guess exactly what’s going to happen, yet not too subtle that you think nothing is happening.
48. Over ten years later and people are still reading the books.
49. “The words aren’t always perfect” does not apply in the Harry Potter universe.
50. Even Stephen King thinks J.K Rowling is the better author.
51. Quantity does not always equal quality. The Twilight series could have been ended in one book.
52. Notice how there’s no http://www.harrypottersucks.com.
53. J.K Rowling assumes that we understand what she is saying and doesn’t find it necessary to describe what Harry looks like every two pages.
54. J.K Rowling didn’t realize how big her fandom was until after she’d written the final book, in which she did a google search on Harry Potter and it blew her mind. Stephenie Meyer admitted that Twilight was only supposed to be one book but continued writing because it was so popular.
55. Because lots of time and effort was put into the books, they were not just pulled out of someone’s Seth in a few months.
56. Harry is noble, heroic and selfless. He is willing to risk his life for people he doesn’t know or doesn’t like. Example: Draco Malfoy in the Room of Requirement. He’s a hero we can all be proud of.
57. The main female character, Hermione, is not weak, she does not rely on a man to help her and she doesn’t complain about everything that happens. She is smart, brave, loyal and spends half the series bailing Harry and Ron out of trouble.
58. Even for all of her good traits, Hermione has her flaws. She has a fiery temper and it often gets the better of her (her many fights with Ron). And she has messed up before (she failed the practical Defense exam in third year, and allowed a Death Eater to grab a hold of her while apparating in Deathly Hallows). But even with her flaws, she is a girl we can be proud of. Bella is not.
59. When J.K Rowling uses a plot device, she uses something believable and affects the plot substantially. SMeyeruses plot devices that destroy her own canon (cough)Renesmee(cough).
60. Because the jokes in Harry Potter aren’t completely made up of sexual innuendos like they are in Twilight.
61. Because you can create a deep, personal connection with the characters in Harry Potter. Personally, I’ve formed better connections with rocks than I have with any of the Twilight characters.
62. The love that Lily had for Harry was touching and powerful. She gave up her life to save him, rather than because he died/didn’t love her. Edward and Bella’s “love” pales dramatically in comparison to this kind of love.
63. Because, rather than spending 100 pages describing what someone looks like, J.K Rowling actually works on creating a personality for her characters.
64. J.K Rowling isn’t afraid of killing off main characters – even if she did cry whilst writing it.
65. Harry is kind to even the smallest of magical creatures. When Dobby died, he dug the grave by hand instead of with magic as a tribute to the hardwork that Dobby devoted his life to doing. Edward Cullen looks down on humans because they aren’t the perfect sparkly bits of fluff that he is.
66. Harry is infinitely loyal to all of his friends, even if they aren’t popular. Example: In the sixth book on the train ride to Hogwarts Romilda Vane comes and invites Harry to join her and her friends in their compartment saying that he doesn’t have to sit with Neville and Luna. He refuses saying, “They’re my friends.” Bella left her human friends for the Cullens at first chance.
67. Harry actually had to work to succeed. Bella got everything she wanted handed to her on a silver platter. She didn’t have to work for anything. This gives a bad example to people everywhere.
68. Because the characters in Harry Potter have at least some sort of affect towards the plot. They aren’t just there for the sake of being there.
69. Because J.K Rowling doesn’t try to explain things away with science. And fail at it.
70. Because, rather than making everyone “perfect”, there is a variation in the characters’ looks. Not everyone is “ZOMG SOO HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!”. There are the cutie pies, like Dean Thomas, and Neville, who’s cute in that awkward, dorky way. It makes the characters seem more real.
71. Because the characters in Harry Potter are willing to die for each other, and some have. The Final Battle is proof that many of the students at Hogwarts would die to save Harry. The Cullens probably wouldn’t do the same thing, not that they were ever put in a situation that called for them to.
72. J.K Rowling follows the rules of “show, don’t tell”.
73. No thesaurus’ were harmed in the making of Harry Potter.
74. To the best of my knowledge, Harry Potter has not ruined some of people’s favourite things. Example: music. A lot of people’s favourite bands have been destroyed because they were mentioned/had a song on the soundtrack and the Twitards have made it overly popular because of this.
75. It’s a story that I would actually want to read to my kids as a bedtime story. I wouldn’t let my kids near Twilight if they were still at the age in which I had to read to them so they could fall asleep. Especially not Breaking Dawn.
76. I don’t think anyone has ever made alternate titles to anything in the Harry Potter books. Example: Breaking Fail, The Demon Spawn, Renespawn. And many, many more.
77. Because The Harry Potter books actually have enough content for a full length movie.
78. While fantasy stories are supposed to be impossible in comparison to real life, Twilight takes “impossible” to a whole new level.
79. Because I like my books to have actual substance, thanks.
80. In all my years of reading Harry Potter, I have never had to close the book, put it down and walk away shaking my head like I did with Twilight (cough)Sparkle scene(cough)
81. Harry Potter shows that immortality isn’t everything. Twilight shows that if you aren’t immortal, you aren’t worth carp.
82. I never face palmed while reading Harry Potter. Ever.
83. Because no one in Harry Potter ever complained about carp wheater. Even if it meant that the Dementors were breeding.
84. Because Dobby the House-Elf would make a better boyfriend than Edward Cullen. He listens to you, is loyal and brave, and would do anything to help you.
85. Because J.K Rowling creates actual conflict in the series that isn’t solved as easily as snapping your fingers.
86. Because if when J.K Rowling has a battle scene at the end of a book, dammit it will have climax. Is totally NOT referring to that epic fail of a fight scene at the end of Breaking Dawn
87. After reading the final Harry Potter book, you are not left with more questions than answers.
88. J.K Rowling can find a less cliche way of ending a series than, “and we walked into our perfect piece of forever” or whatever SMeyer wrote.
89. A hobby. Bella needs to get one. Harry and Ron have Quidditch, Hermione reads and studies. All Bella does is obsess over Edward, which makes for a very boring book.
90. Twilight is drawn out way too far. J.K Rowling proved that some young adult books should be over 700 pages long. Stephenie Meyer proved that some shouldn’t be.
91. Because the hard work and dedication that J.K Rowling put into the series was evident. That Twilight lacked these two factors, was evident.
92. If J.K Rowling wrote a fight scene in which one character kills another, the person who’s point of view we’re reading in would not black out leaving us utterly clueless as to what’s going on.
93. Harry Potter would not try to pass off stalking, pedophilia, and abuse as “true love”.
94. Because rebelling against The Dark Lord and his Death Eaters as he rises to power makes for a better plot than anything SMeyer could possibly write.
95. Even the bad guys are kind of likable, because they have depth and layers that you will never find in Twilight’s characters. They’re interesting.
96. It keeps you guessing. Example: Snape. No one but J.K really knew where his loyalties truly lay until one of the very last chapters of the last book.
97. Because if J.K Rowling gives a character a weird name, the names meaning reflects the character, instead of being stupid.
98. Harry Potter has a complex plot with many twists and turns. Twilight is bland.
99. Harry Potter may be repetitive with the main plot. But that’s what makes it consistent. It also has many sub-plots that vary book-to-book.
100. Many people say that the Cullens are great because they are hot and rich. You know what I have to say to this? The Weasleys’. They may not be rich or well dressed. Yeah, their clothes and books are second hand. But they have love. And really, what more could you want? Mrs. Weasley actually killed Bellatrix for trying to kill Ginny. They are kind, loving and treat everyone as another member of the family. The Weasleys totally own the Cullens.
Copy and Paste this on your profile if your AWESOME
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you SKINNY,
Calling me UNCOOL wont make you COOL,
So why bother?
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it ,Sn1ck3rD00dl3, Annoyed Child, Ryu-chan the koorime,sqishy-muffin, AkatsukiFan, Shifter-youkai, ChOpStIcKsXOXO, blood-fire-dragon, Aqua and Marine, Ace Hardwind, Alex Ultra, angel61991, Half-Angel-Writer, Shatter Dave, Dragonsketcher
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Purple Dr. Pepper
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Father/Mother's middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
Black Angel. (Awesome!!!)
10. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Yorgxerg (OK...)
A bio for my OC Hyperjump.
Faction: Former Decepticon, now Autobot.
Function: Junior Communications officer under Soundwave and air support fighter.
Current Status: Alive
Current Location: Earth
Associated With: none.
Cybertron: Alien Jet
Earth: P-51D Mustang.
Battle Prowess: 6/10
Social Skills: 6/10
Skill Total: 73/100
Hyperjump now has a facebook page! :) Here's a link!: https://www.facebook.com/Hprjmp.Hacker?ref=hl
Possible Upcoming stories (If you like an Idea or have an idea you want me to do, I ALWAYS reply to PMs.)
Iron Giant/ Pacific Rim Crossover. (Already Approved)
Daughter of Asmodeus Sequel.
Battleship/ Atlantis Crossover.
Battleship/ Pacific rim Crossover.