Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Hello all. I am a female who is married and has two kids, a boy and a girl. I use to read Twilight fan-fictions on another website but was finding it difficult to follow those stories. A friend, angelofdeath610, suggested I read stories on here instead and I have never looked back.
I am not really a writer myself but am helping my friend write a story right now. And will be helping him write other ones as well later on. I did write my first story, and even though I didn't get many written reviews, I had so much fun writing it I decided I wanted to write more on my own. However, I am primarily here to read other peoples great stories.
I am mainly here for The Twilight Saga Stories. I got into The Twilight Saga because of the movies. I did read the books after the New Moon movie came out though (I did this because of something someone said in the theater when the movie ended). I read all four books in a week and a half. I have been hooked ever since. I can't tell you how many times I have reread the books, as I have lost count. My favorite book out of the four is Breaking Dawn. I am lucky enough to have quite the collection of Twilight stuff as well. My husband and I even used to sleep in Bella's purple bedding from the movies. Unfortunately, after washing the comforter a few times the brown faded and looked bad so we got rid of it. :(
Though my husband isn't a fan of Twilight he doesn't stop me from collecting stuff or liking it. He even buys me stuff for my collection sometimes. He is also helping me and my friend with our stories. He isn't thrilled to be doing this but agreed as he knows both our spelling is really bad. angelofdeath610 and myself can't thank him enough to be doing this for us. He has now become our Beta and will be checking our spelling and making sure everything "sounds" good in our stories. This doesn't make any of us a professional writer though and there still may be mistakes. Please just bear with us. Thanks.
At this time I haven't found any other types of stories I have been interested in reading. I have found a couple of crossover stories i enjoy though. It just depends on how they are written on if I like them.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me and I will answer them the best that I can. :)
Below is where I will post information about any stories I write...
1. Finding My Lost Love (Complete) = Bella has been best friends with Jacob since childhood. Because of this Jacob becomes friends with the Cullens as well. So what happens if Edward still leaves after Bella's fateful paper cut? Will Jacob be able to convince Bella Edward was lying? And will Edward ever find his lost love? Sorry for the crappy summary. I wasn't sure how to explain it without giving it all away.
2. Piecing My Family Back Together (Coming Soon) = What if Jasper couldn’t take the feelings coming from his family anymore? Because of this he decides to go and find Bella so she can heal the family. What if he goes back to Forks to find her but instead gets the surprise of his life. (The first chapter of this story will be a better summary of what will be happening) NOTE: Hello again!! Today is 1-7-16 and I just wanted to let you know I am working on this story. I know it has been a few years since I started it but with my kids and going back to school myself it has been hard to find time to write. And, as it has been stated many times, this story has been WAY harder to write than I thought it would be. I thought I knew exactly how I wanted it to go but even that keeps changing. So please PLEASE bear with me. I have not forgot about this story or anyone who has been waiting for me to post it. I am working on it when I can and even though it is being a pain in the butt I still enjoy writing it as well. I apologize for taking so long but I promise I am here and am trying to get it finished. :)
Ten Things You Should Know About Twilight Fans Before You Judge.
1. We Hate it when you ask why we like Twilight. Why do you like Rap Music – its a preference.
2. We don’t all scream OMG Twilight everyday.
3. Not all of us spend our life savings on shirts from Hot Topic.
4. We don’t hate you for not liking twilight, and therefore think you’re inferior.
5. We have lives outside of Twilight (we may put them on hold for movie releases.)
6. We tend to like the book more than the movies.
7. Most of us have read the books, and chose sides not based on “hotness.”
8. We don’t like being asked what will happen next. Read the books if you want to know.
9. At least we read.
10. Our vampires sparkle – GET OVER IT
All statements do not represent the complete TWILIGHT Fandom.
By Mady (I don't know who this is just that when I found this on the internet, this is who the internet said it was by)