Poll: Would you be interested in a Vampire Academy fan fiction? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Warriors, Winx Club, and Victorious.
Hi everyone! I'm Mossdawn! That's just my pen name--obviously otherwise I would have had a very serious talk with my mom a LONG time ago. Anyways, I love writing and I haven't published in a long time but I seriously underestimated high school. Seriously. Now I have to think about colleges? Deal with sports and extracurricular activities? The extra time I have is for me and social media...and sleep. Which I love. A lot. I promise I'll get to more stories. Eventually.
Just some things about me:
Favorite Books: Warriors, Percy Jackson and the Olympians Heroes of Olympus, The Mortal Instruments, Vampire Academy Bloodlines Series, Gallagher Girls Series... (Ugh, I could go on and on.)
Favorite Movies: The Parent Trap, Forrest Gump (I'm crying already just writing the goddamn name!) and basically most of the Disney princess movies(except Snow White. That girl needs to chill.)
Favorite TV Shows: Fringe, Grey's Anatomy, How To Get Away With Murder and Shadowhunters. (I KNOW IT HASN'T COME OUT YET BUT IT IS ANYWAY!)
Favorite Sports: CREW (Rowing!) and Volleyball
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Drawing, Surfing the Net, Watching VERY IMPORTANT STUFF (YOUTUBE COUNTS, DUH!)
Future Career: MUST. MAJOR. IN. ACTING. (Weren't expecting that, huh?)
I Want You Back : (In-complete) Brandon and Stella are engaged but when Stella is jumping to conclusions again they are broken up! She wants him back, maybe a little sexiness will do the trick?
Still She Cried, I Can't Take Your Love Anymore: (In-complete) Jade becomes a big meanie. A real big one. She's hurt Cat! Beck is sick of Jade's torture to everyone. Somehow he feels something for Cat. Maybe it's time for split. Beck&Cat lovers! Cack! Bat!
Winx Club Love Story: (Complete) A love story between a great couple!!! (*cough* Stella and Brandon *cough*)
Lichenpaw's Training: (Complete) Dawnstream trains Lichenpaw to become a warrior! But...is it just Dawnstream's imagination?
Dawnstream's Bravery: (Complete) Dawnstream is having a great life with her love, until the cat that loves her will punish her! How will she find her way back? What is her choice? What will she do that makes her the bravest cat in the forest? WHAT IS HER DESTINY?
100 Random Things About Me
Green (Or hazel, and call it a day.)
4. Have any tattoos?
5. And piercings?
6. Fave food?
7. Fave pizza topping?
8. Fave drink?
10. Been in a fight?
Yes. Square up.
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands?
Soon. Veryyy soon.
13. Fave snack?
I like to indulge in viewing rare Pepes from time to time.
14. Fave candy?
Sour Patch kids
15. Fave movie?
Refer all the way up.
16. Fave show?
Refer all the way up. Including The Golden Girls. (YASSS)
17. Do you smoke?
Cigarettes? God, no.
18. Blondes or brunettes?
Doesn't matter but if I must choose, blondes.
19. Any scars?
One on my cheek. It's barely visible unless I smile, you can see a mark but I plan on going to a plastic surgeon and lasering it cuz it's annoying.
20. Fave music?
Pop and Rock
21. Fave actor?
Not sure, can't choose.
22. Where do you live?
23. Do you miss anyone right now?
24. Last person who made you cry?
Does a book count?
25. Do you enjoy school?
Date bae. Forever. Until college.
27. Fave fast food joint?
28. What's the last thing you drank?
29. What are you doing right now?
Other than this, writing an essay...
30. Where would you like to go?
31. Are you in a relationship?
32. Ever been arrested?
33. Ever had a stalker?
34. Ever gone sky-diving?
NO, but I SO WANNA! IT IS SO FUN!
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die?
I wanna be reincarnated as a unicorn.
36. Is there a god?
I'd like to think so.
37. Do you have a cell phone?
Um, yeah? Even four year olds have cell phones nowadays.
38. Are you squeamish?
39. Are you a human?
(Why did I agree to do this stupid thing?) YEAH!
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car?
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing?
I don't know but maybe going to my potential bae and slapping him. (Don't ask.)
42. Do people find you attractive?
43. What annoys you?
Let's just say it starts with EVERY- and ends with -ONE.
44. What are you afraid of?
Spiders! And bugs! Eww! Those useless freakish lives on EARTH!
45. Gold or silver?
46. Are people afraid of you?
Sometimes. When I get angry.
47. Do you sing in public?
48. Ever been screwed over?
49. Does money make people happy?
I know it'd make me happy.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race?
51. What's your hair look like?
I just dyed my hair so now I have dirty blond hair.
52. First job?
TBH, haven't had a job yet. I have an interview coming up, though.
53. Do you like meeting new people?
54. Do you get along with your parents?
I do get along with my mom.
55. Ever played strip poker?
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop?
57. Ever been in a car accident?
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down?
Maybe only six or seven stairs. Carpet.
59. Do you care what people think of you?
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
61. Are you afraid of the dark?
62. What kind of car do you have?
I'm getting my own soon.
63. Time you were born?
64. Ever break any bones?
65. Fave childhood toy?
My doll. Lola. Since I turned 5 months or something.
66. Fave author?
67. Are you a paranoid person?
68. Have any enemies?
69. Are you afraid of heights?
70. Last movie you watched?
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen?
Man, I can't remember now! The Ring?
72. Chocolate or vanilla?
73. Favorite color?
74. What time do you usually wake up?
On normal days I don't care. Usually after 10:00 AM. School days, it's 7:00 AM.
75. What are you doing?
This question was already asked.
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet?
Money. Driver's license? Coupons.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked?
I've done volunteer stuff, so seven hours?
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off?
This question...is stupid.
79. Can you do a handstand?
No...I really wish I could.
80. Are you an angry person?
Not really. On my period, I am and also when tired.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill?
Of course there is.
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before?
Damn, not THAT drunk.
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead?
I don't plan to.
85. Are you delusional?
Maybe. Maybe not.
86. What is something that you are horrible at?
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done?
When my mom is making me listen to stuff on YouTube. It's so boring. It goes on for hours!
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight?
Yes, but not for long.
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate?
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Any Adam Sandler movie.
e 4 91. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm right handed.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss?
93. How are you feeling right now?
94. What annoys you about people?
95. Do you dislike children?
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off?
Depends on the fence.
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles?
98. Can you smile for me?
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night?
I listen to ASMR videos.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike?
In Colorado Springs I think. Back in 2010.
The Stupidest Things On Products
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (I thought it'd be cold)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." ( But why would we sleep?.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (So, I cannot use it in outer space? Dang it!)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On a Myer hairdryer:"Do not use while sleeping."(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(For the bubbly idiots!)
On a child's superman costume:"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly". (Awh, that's the whole purpose of buying the costume!)
On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".(Genitals...? Was this happening somewhere???)
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:"Put on fork and eat."(No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion.)
On a Korean kitchen knife:Warning: keep out of children. (Why? Are children attacking us? Who's your translator!??)
On a bag of Fritos:You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.(The shoplifter special!)
Well, read my stories! =)