Author has written 9 stories for Supernatural.
Things you need to know about me:
1. My pen name is pronounced Gair-ih-death or Gair-ih-dith, whichever one!
2. My interests are large and varying, so you'll just have to ask about those on your own time!
3. I am extremely obsessive. Over, like, everything.
4. I am also extremely protective over certain characters, though I do love having discussions about them! (Ex. Sam Winchester, Boromir, Mako, Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Clara Oswald, Skye/Daisy Johnson, Sansa Stark, Elena Gilbert, Dawn Summers, Piper McLean, Carl Grimes...)
5. I'm a senior in college, and I'm an English major. And, no, I do not want to be a teacher/professor.
6. I'm a Slytherin, which is actually a key part of understanding who I am as a person.
7. I put the "pro" in "procrastination," so you've been warned!
8. I met my best friend on this website. Her pen name is HeadStuckInTheClouds, and you should totally go check out her stories! Tell her Garideth sent you!
9. I LOVE talking to people, so please, don't be a stranger! If you want to get to know me better, feel free to message me anytime!
"Everything is so fragile. There's so much conflict, so much pain... You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize this is it; the dust is your life going on. When happy comes along--that weird, unbearable delight that's actually happy--I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get. 'Cause it's here, and then... Gone." -Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat), Astonishing X-Men: Unstoppable.
I Feel Like A Monster is taken from the Skillet song, Monster.
You Get Me Closer to God is named for the Nine Inch Nails song, Closer.
All of the chapter names will be taken from this song, as well.
I Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much is from Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Making Christmas is obviously from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Southern Girl With A Scarlett Drawl is taken from the Red Hot Chili Peppers song, Scar Tissue.
I'm Not Strong Enough to Stay Away
Title. Not Strong Enough by Apocalyptica feat. Brent Smith
1. This Life by Sevendust
2. Shakin' Hands by Nickleback
3. After All by Saving Abel
4. Back Off, Bitch by Guns N' Roses
5. False Pretense by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
6. Burn by Papa Roach
7. Miss Murder by AFI
8. What? by Rob Zombie
9. I Never Told You What I Do For A Living by My Chemical Romance
10. Misguided Ghosts by Paramore
11. Suicide & Redemption by Metallica
12. By The Way by Hinder
13. Oh, Me by Nirvana
14. Don't You Know Who I Think I Am? by Fall Out Boy
15. Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold
16. Other Voices by The Cure
17. Cold by Crossfade
18. Sorry by Buckcherry
19. Play The Game Tonight by Kansas
20. Homecoming by Hey Monday
21. Flirtin' With Disaster by Molly Hatchet
22. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie
23. Not Strong Enough by Apocalyptica feat. Brent Smith
24. Yesterday by The Beatles
25. Devoted by Lacuna Coil
26. 2 Minutes to Midnight by Iron Maiden
27. You and Me by Bowling for Soup
28. How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty
29. Black Swan Song by Athlete
30. Second Chance by Shinedown
I'm Nothing Without You
Title. Lost in You by Three Days Grace
1. Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
2. Perfect Insanity by Disturbed
3. Come Back, Baby by Ramones
4. Crazy ABC's by Barenaked Ladies
5. I'm Addicted by Goo Goo Dolls
6. Shapeshifter by Josie and the Pussycats
7. I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace
8. For My Sake by Shinedown
9. Love/Hate Heartbreak by Halestorm
10. Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osbourne
11. A Decade Under the Influence by Taking Back Sunday
12. The King of Wishful Thinking by New Found Glory feat. Patrick Stump
13. O Death by Jen Titus
14. Reunion by Erasure
15. Ramble On by Led Zeppelin
16. Lost in You by Three Days Grace
17. Light The Way by Athlete
18. Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back by My Chemical Romance
19. Sweating Bullets by Megadeth
20. No Need To Argue by The Cranberries
21. Bother by Stone Sour
22. Hopeless by Breaking Benjamin
23. Falling Apart by The Veer Union
24. Start Over by One Night Only
25. Don't Wake Me by Skillet
26. Close My Eyes Forever by Ozzy Osbourne and Lita Ford
27. Mama by My Chemical Romance
28. Changes by 3 Doors Down
29. Heaven and Hell by Dio
30. Playing God by Ana Johnsson
31. Hello Cruel World by Voltaire
I'd Cross the World for You
Title. Taciturn by Stone Sour
1. Do It All For You by Saxon
2. The High Road by Three Days Grace
3. Break In by Halestorm
4. I'm Here by Aly and AJ
5. A Lie for a Lie by Built to Spill
6. The Agony of Regret by Five Finger Death Punch
7. Sister by The Black Keys
8. Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
9. Bad Luck by Social Distortion
10. Silent Lucidity by Queensryche
11. Taciturn by Stone Sour
12. Collide by Howie Day
13. Time Baby III by Medicine
14. Good Day by Allstar Weekend
15. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars
16. Through the Ghost by Shinedown
17. Ooh Child covered by Raya Yarbrough
18. Faith (When I Let You Down) by Taking Back Sunday
19. Say You'll Haunt Me by Stone Sour
20. Happy by Field Mouse
21. Drunk by Kylie Minogue
22. In the Shadows by The Rasmus
23. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
24. In the Garage by Weezer
25. All of Me by John Legend feat. Lindsey Stirling
26. Crazy Baby by Joan Osborne
27. Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides
28. Blood by My Chemical Romance
29. Roads by Portishead
30. The Call by Regina Spektor
There Will Still Be You and Me
Title. Thank You by Led Zeppelin
1. Buried Alive by Avenged Sevenfold
2. 1st Kiss by Mimi Cross
3. Back in the Saddle by Aerosmith
4. Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind
5. Better Place by Saint Asonia
6. Better Version by Shinedown
7. Belong by Cary Brothers
8. Patience by Guns N' Roses
9. Walk by Foo Fighters