Author has written 3 stories for Junjō Romantica.
My name is ?????????? but i got my pen name from a book called NightWorld:3 awesome series:D
I guess you can say I'm a very Happy person and i like to laugh alot and if you were to spend a day with me you'll be laughing with me:3
During my free time, you can see me playing tap tap revenge on my ipad, reading books or fanfics on here (THAT ARE YAOI..sometimes:3)
I like to txt or hang out with my friends as much as I can:D
I play tennis for my high school...I'm not telling you WHERE exactly...I find out your stalking me O.O... Moving onXD
I like to draw,sing*not good at it v.v* and play piano. I like melodys like Lacie(Eliots version) i like to learn how to play it someday and watch nothing but anime and mangas(and didn't i mention some yaoi?) because I'm obsessed with it;D
Anyways Here are my favorite Anime/Mangas (If you know them)
-Earl and Fairy
-Hana to Akuma
-Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
-Nabari No Ou
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Papa To Kiss in the Dark
-Tsubasa Tokyo Chronicles
- Lover's Only
-Pet on Duty
-You're My Love Prize in View Finder
- Kiss of Blood
-Kurokami The Animation
-Clannad After Story
-Akuma ga Hallelujah
-Togaino No Chi
-The World Only Gods Knows
-Black Blood Brothers
-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
-Dance in the Vampire Bund
-The Prince of the Tennis
-Cannot Kiss24 Hours
-Kaichou Wa Maid Sama!
-Sorenari ni Shinken Nadesu
-The Royal Prince
-Bakura No Unsei
-Ai no Kusabi
-Love So Life
-Papa I Love You
-Kindon no Koi wo Shigoy
-Ezakike e Youkoso
-Neko no Yomeiri
-Ai ga Kami wo Korosu Toki
-Kafe kara Hajimaru Love Life
-Adam no Junjou
-Sensei No Ko Kuhaku
-Shinshikyoutei Wo Musubou!
-Weatherman Is My Lover
-My Life With You
-Boku no Goshujinsama
-Inu X Boku Secret Service
-Rabbit Man, Tiger Man
-From Up Above
-Hiiro no Kakera
-Violence na kimi ga Suki
-Bukiyou na Silent (Awkward Silence)
-Tenohira no Seiza
SOOOOO Thats it for now and currently I AM writing another fic at this moment as i just posted my second one already:D I will get to it and finish it and post it here. Who knows, I might just see inspiration when i go back to tennis during this summer_ ANNNNDD Thank you to those who have reviewed/favored my last story and now my second one:3 Thank you:DD
16 Things To Do At Wa-lmart!!!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.."NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these thingsXD
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
Re-post this if you laughedXD
10% Idiot :P
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that "If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father and the glory of Heaven