Author has written 2 stories for Soul Eater.
Whassup? Here's a montage of Epical quotes.
This one is my friend, AngelofFluffiness:
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
These next two made me laugh extremely hard
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
- When you ask to use the restroom, you stand up on your chair and shout "I have a MIGHTY NEED to use the restroom!"
- When you come back from the restroom, you slam open the door and shout "MY BUSINESS IS DONE!!!"
What my father taught me:
1. My father taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My father taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My father taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My father taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why.
5. My father taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My father taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My father taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My father taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My father taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My father taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My father taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My father taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My father taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My father taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your mother!"
15. My father taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have a wonderful father like you do."
16. My father taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My father taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My father taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My father taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My father taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My father taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My father taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your mother."
23. My father taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My father taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My father taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"