Author has written 3 stories for Card Captor Sakura.
I don't really have much to say about myself really except I love CardCaptor Sakura since I was ten and like writing about it!
I want to improve my writing skills and unleash some stories I've been thinking of. If anyone wants to private message me feel free to do so I don't mind at all! Just to those who doubt me I want to just say that I don't and would never intentionally or purposely copy anyone else's story. One of my stories has been accused of plagiarism in the past. (I didn't)
Just wanted to make that clear.
As you can see from my pen name I'm Irish (Half Ghanaian) but lived in Ireland all my life and before you ask no, I do not know Bono! :L
I also really like to write so be kind to review me but I don't mind the odd negative review :) I don't review much and I know I should but hopefully after my exams i will!
Sorry that's short but if I have more to say i'll let you know!
You know you're Irish when...
1. You do the totally opposite to what the doctor tells you.
2. Your freckles outnumber the days of the year.
3. You can't wait for the other person to stop talking so you can start talking.
4. You have no idea how to make a long story short.
5. You're strangely poetic after a few beers.
6. Dinner is not a proper meal without a spud.
7. You know when someone says their coming home at half eight, it actually means half nine.
8. You may not know the words, but that doesn't stop you from singing.
9. You cry at sad movies but cheer in battle.
10. The further you get from Ireland, the more Irish you get.
11. You swear very well.
12. You answer a question with "You know yourself"
13. You use garden equipment to phrase a sentence, 'I had a rake of drinks last night' 'I shovelled the dinner into me'
14. You sing ‘Olé Olé Olé’ after taking the lead in any sport
15. St Patrick's Day is THE holiday of the year.
16. You think a hangover is just the 'Morning Blues'
17. All jokes are funny...after 10pm
18. 'Story Horse' and 'Craic boss' are common greeting even though the people you are talking to are neither a horse nor superior at work.
19. You learn to drive at age 12 on someone's tractor.
20. The person you insult most is probably your best friend.
21. Tea is the solution to every problem.
22. Saying 'I will yea' means you definitely won't.
23. You don't say 'Tea' you say 'Tae'
24. It's perfectly ok to call your mother 'mammy' even though you're a fully grown adult.
25. Saying you're 'Up fer the craic' basically means 'Sure if won't kill me, why not?'