Author has written 9 stories for Hunger Games, Series Of Unfortunate Events, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Legend of Zelda, and Doctor Who.
Um...Hi! (He he, Hermione quote). I'm just a random person of no particular interest to anyone whatsoever and a HUGE Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings fan. I was privileged enough to be chosen to try out a wand at Ollivander's Wand Shop at Universal in December 2011. I even did the proper hand motions when he asked me to preform Wingardium Leviosa on a set of shelves! :)
My favourite character in the Harry Potter series is Luna Lovegood. I made my own dirrigibble plum earings and cork necklace and wear them all the time. My favourite Lord of the Rings characters are Pippin, Gandalf, Eowyn, and Faramir. My favourite Hunger Games characters are Rue and Foxface. Katniss was also pretty awesome until she started getting all romantic, even if it was just for show. Blah! If it was me, I would have been all like "Screw you Peeta" and run off. Seriously, he'd just slow me down.
But enough about that. My favourite pastimes are reading, writing, chess, and archery (Even if I don't own a real bow). I'm of Scottish-Italian descent and love Chinese food. I'm dreamy and bookish, and really good in school. My favourite Harry Potter books and movies are The Order of the Phoenix and The Half-Blood Prince. My favourite music artists are Owl City, Taylor Swift,He Is We, Lights, The Band Perry, and Josh Groban. The Time Lord Rock band Chameleon Circuit is AMAZING!!! I can play the piano, guitar, clarinet, and the recorder and am really good at guitar on Rock Band (when set on easy :). My other book interests include Percy Jackson and the Olympian, Narnia, and Mirrorscape.
Doctor Who is amazing. It makes me happy! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Fezzes and Bowties are cool!!!!!
Preferred name: Amy
Favorite color: Royal Blue, Light Blue, Emerald Green, Light Purple, Sunflower Yellow
If you could have anything right now… The precioussssss! Funko plushies!
Favorite article of clothing: Luna Lovegood shirt from Universal
Have you ever been cut…? I got a paper-cut from a test paper once!
If you could change anything about your appearance… I don't believe I'm a metamorphnagus...
Favorite beverage: Coke floats!
Favorite number: 14
Half empty or half full? I just hope it didn't say 'Drink me' on it
What kind of toothpaste do you use? Colgate (Brushie Brush Brush!)
Do you eat the apple peel? Hell yeah! What do you expect me to do? Peel it? (Eleventh Doctor: Apples? Apples are rubbish!)
Turkey or chicken? Turkey!
Morning person or evening person? Evening. I'm the princess of the night! Mwahahahaha!
Favorite thing about your appearance My hazel eyes
Gummy worms? Hell yeah! It's candy, why would I turn it down?!
If you could be doing anything right now… Go to Middle-Earth, annoy the hell out of Boromir, ask Saurumon to sing the 'Trolling' song...
Ever been in love? NO!!!
On my background… What?
Pickles: Only on tuna sandwichs
Guys in pink shirts… As long as they're not V-necks
What pajamas do you wear? T-shirt and fuzzy pants
They're coming for you… Where's my frickin' sword?!?!
Saxophone or trumpet? Trumpet. I'm a swan! (Yeah...no one probably got that one)
Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla! But never try to eat vanilla extract. It burns us! It burns us!
Ever worn your hair up? Yes, for about 4 years in a row until recently.
Least favorite smell? When my dad makes bacon and tomato pasta for lunch.
Favorite smell? Vanilla, apple crumple, peppermint
When it rains… Another spider falls down the gutter
One word to describe yourself: Intelligent
One nice thing about the person who sent this: Hi! Do you like bunny rabbits?
Where are you? Where are you?
What do you think of this questionnaire? Good, until you asked that question.
Favorite food? Bread! And Tic Tacs!
Et tu, Brute? Looks up from eating Kraft Dinner. "Needs more ketchup."
What does your Pen Name mean? I'm a Luna fan. Nargle!
Where did the Sorting Hat put you? Gryffindor!
If you had one super-power, what would it be? To fly! But not like Super-man. I mean like, birdy flying!
Do you have a special talent? I have a good imagination and can play guitar.
What age group are you most comfortable around? Kids my age.
Do you like cheese? Yep!
Who is your favorite Disney character? Merida!
Favorite flavor of pie? Apple!
Which shoe goes on first? Ask my feet, they'd love to tell you.
Ever throw a shoe at someone? I accidentally kicked one over the fence at my friend's house once.
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl! Crap, I'm dizzy.
How many boxes of cereal are in your cabinet? Why do you care?
Do you cook? Mainly breakfast and desserts.
Current mood? Hyper!!!
Other random facts:
My Hunger Games district is district 4 (even though I think that I'm more of a district 5 person. I don't want to be a Career).
My Hogwarts house is Gryffindor. :)
I own a pair of spectraspects. Well, two actually. Three if you count the failed pair I made.
I really like the movies Bedtime Stories and Twister.
I really enjoy reading parodies. Especially The Hunger Pains. DIE PEETA DIE!!!!
I am obsessed with tornadoes
My hobbit name is Azaelia Knotwise of Michel Delving
My elven name is Larien Ancalime
My all-time favourite video game is Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Llama Song (Oh Llama Song, all of the torture you have inflicted upon my friends. sigh...)
Okay, Fun Time!
1. Put your Ipod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer.
Questions are not mine.
1. What is your motto?
American Pie by Don Mclean (love the song!)
2. What do your friends think of you?
The Story of Us by Taylor Swift (scared)
3. What do you think about very often?
If My Heart Was A House by Owl City
4. What is 2 plus 2?
To The Sky by Owl City (looks like I was daydreaming during math class)
5. What do you think of your best friend?
The Coolest Girl from AVPS (makes sense)
6. What is your life story?
Touch The Sky from Brave. (Awesome!)
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
All Your Life by The Band Perry (confused)
8. What do your parents think of you?
All American Girl by Carrie Underwood (I'm not American)
9. What will they play at your funeral?
Fifteen by Taylor Swift (Oh no! I hope I don't die when I'm 15!)
10. What is you hobby/interest?
Hip To My Heart by The Band Perry (What the hell)
11. What is your biggest secret?
Forever And Always by Taylor Swift (What?)
12. What do you think of your friends?
Dreams Dont Turn To Dust by Owl City
13. What is the worst thing that could happen?
Deer In The Headlights by Owl City (I guess that makes sense)
14. How will you die?
Hot Air Balloon by Owl City (Remind me to stay away from hot air balloons)
15. What is the one thing you will regret?
Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift (looks like I need to get revenge on someone. Mwahahaha! It depends on how you look at it. Shut up Ishmael. Call me Ish. Ive got a 44 with your name on it. It depends on how you look at it. Die Ishmael!!!)
16. What makes you laugh. (my question mark button broke :()
Jump Than Fall by Taylor Swift (No, the Llama Song makes me laugh.)
17. What makes you cry.
Lucky You by Taylor Swift ( This is the happiest song ever! Im confused)
18. Will you ever get married.
Fearless by Taylor Swift (I guess that's a yes. In the rain. Gosh that sucks.)
19. What scares you the most.
American Honey by Lady Antebellum (I suppose that makes sense. I hate bees, and bees make honey.)
20. Does anyone like you.
Blame It On The Rain by He Is We (The rain does. It enjoys puffing my hair up so that I look like a wet cat that's been thrown in the dryer.)
21. If you could go back in time, what is the one thing you would change.
All My Little Words by The Magnetic Fields
22. What hurts right now.
If I Die Young by The Band Perry (I guess dying does)
23. What will you post this as.
Sweet Tea and Gods Graces by Taylor Swift
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door (It was on purpose)
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
Favourite song lyrics:
- Oh my god he's wearing a fez! Oh my god he's wearing a fez. Oh my god he's wearing a fez! Oh my god he's wearing a fez!!!
- Where dark woods hide secrets and mountains are fierce and bold, Deep waters hold reflections of times lost long ago
- The flowers all implore you, my life was black and white before you, now it's like the things you've said, have painted all my roses red
-"Obviously"- Severus Snape
-"Gale, aren't you supposed to be in District 2, you know, murdering other..." "Shhh! Spoilers Katniss! Gosh!"- Forever Everdeen (YouTube video)
-"Look at you. Just killed a, placemat"-Haymitch
-"What? That's it!? Voldemort's still alive, and they only found one horcrux!" "Dad! What don't you understand about Part 1?!!!"- Some random guy and his son in the movie teatres at the end of HP and the DH Part 1
-"Mistletoe," said Luna dreamily, pointing at a large clump of white berries placed almost over Harry's head. He jumped out from under it. "Good thinking," Luna says seriously, "It's often infested with Nargles."-Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- "Someone's brain's been removed"- Sunny Baudelaire
- "Poe-Ta-Toes. Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew." - Samwise Gamgee
- "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!" - Legolas Greenleaf
- "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff." - Tenth Doctor
- "We've had one yes, what about SECOND breakfast?" - Pippin Took