Author has written 17 stories for Giver, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Planet of the Apes, Pinocchio, Land Before Time, Bible, and Let Me In, 2010.
ChuckyDoll: bastardizing stories and then making them EPIC since summer of 2012!
Age: Born in 1997. I'm an Aquarius (on the cusp of Pisces). Do the math.
Location: Los Angeles, California
On the 8tracks website, I have an account, which lists playlists relevant to my fandoms. The account is called ChuckyDoll.
Pet peeves related to fan-fiction:
1. Over-used ideas (for example: RodrickXOC stories in Diary of a Wimpy Kid series)
2. Stories where the characters are completely OOC! (there was this JonasXFiona one in The Giver, rated M. It was gross)
3. HORRIBLE grammar and spelling. Also, when ppl typ lyk dis in da $tori.
4. When there are large blocks of text with no dialogue breaks.
5. When the chapter is TOO long.
6. When the chapter is too short.
7. Nothing too pedophiliac (I'm talking to YOU smexy sevie's fangirl). Implied without being too detailed is fine.
8. When the writing style is too underdeveloped (therefore, you can tell from a mile away that the writer is a very mediocre one). You'll be able to tell by the characters' dialogue. It will feel too plain.
9. When the story is so unrelated to the original work (I might be guilty of this on one of my Giver fanfics).
Ersatz Einstein - I have been messaging her for quite some time now. She provides much-needed humor.
anna.burks.39 - She and I are devoted Giver fans. I recommend you read her fanfic, Freedom. She might not have the best grammar, but she has awesome story ideas. Bravery takes place about 14 years after the latest Giver novel, Son. If you don't mind a TON of OC's (same thing I do in my work), this will be a fun story to read. Also, urge her to start writing Love again, which is Bravery's prequel.
readwritereview - This girl decided to promote my story (Dissenters and Descendants), which resulted in a small fan-base in Singapore. Also, she has faithfully left a review on almost every chapter, starting from Chapter 2. For this devotion to my work, I owe her.
Speaking of the aforementioned fanfic, I completely ignored sequels to The Giver and developed my own Giver-Fanfic universe, starting with that story. I had wondered for a long time what would happen if I were placed in the communities. I had first written a story about a girl named Rhiannon who had ended up in the communities from Elsewhere (she was a Mary-Sue), but I deleted it. After some time, I decided to make Rhiannon a Birthmother so I can keep some "Elsewhere emotions" in the character.
Now I have quite a few stories within that Giver-verse:
NOT included in that Giver-verse:
Speaking of "The Tal Twins' Tale", I have a pinterest board and a few playlists on the 8tracks site devoted to the story. My pinterest URL is ht tp: //w ww. pinterest. com/ chuckydollforev/ (remove the spaces in between the letters when you copy-and-paste) and my 8tracks account is ChuckyDoll.
Unsafe External Link