Poll: Would you like to see me rewrite The Betrayed Champion with better grammar and pacing, possibly even change crucial moments and have a completely different ending? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Pokémon.
R.I.P. SSJ04 Mewtwo
Age: Too old for the guys with free candy
Social Security Number: 2
Goals as a writer (saw someone do this so I thought I'd do it myself)
1. Be proud of one of my fics (X)
2. Write at least 1,000,000 words ( )
3. Review 500 times (X)
4. Get 1000 reviews on one fic (X)
5. Have 10 fics posted and finished ( )
6. Write an advanceshipping fic (X)
7. Write a pearlshipping fic (X)
8. Have a collaboration fic ( )
9. Have Drew be a good guy in one of my fics ( )
10. Write a fic about a different anime ( )
11. Mentor someone ( )
12. Write a fic people consider 'one of the best' ( )
13. Have Red in one of my fics (X)
14. Rewrite one of my fics ( )
15. Take over a dead fic ( )
16. Beta read a fic (X)
17. Have my name be known amongst the greats ( )
18. Kill off a main character in one of my fics ( )
19. Write pokemon game show fic ( )
20. Become a good writer ( )
Top 5 Favorite Shippings:
5. Specialshipping: Yellow's so nice, she'd do anything for Red.
4. Ikarishipping: I don't like it when Paul is a soulless asshole, but when he's nice he makes a good fit for Dawn.
3. Pearlshipping: Even though this shipping doesn't have the strongest hints doesn't mean it can't happen. I just think they look nice together and Dawn must have gone through a lot of effort to put on that cheerleading outfit for Ash.
2. Amourshipping: It's quickly becoming one of my favorite shippings. It's a unique one in that it goes farther than just them meeting in Kalos, the fact that they met when they were just children is really interesting. It opens the door for a lot of shipping material and it will play a large part in my next fic. At this point I'm not sure which one I prefer more between this one and Advanceshipping.
1. Advanceshipping: My favorite shipping and in my opinion the best shipping. They just seem right for each other because Ash has really been a mentor for May and he's helped her become the 'Princess of Hoenn.' This shipping has some of the strongest hints out there but I'm not gonna go down the list and name them all but the whole 9th Pokemon movie is one giant advanceshipping moment. Also, you can't forget the ribbon, just saying.
Shipping that I'm not going to say I don't like them but I hate them:
Pokeshipping: Yeah it's the most popular shipping when it comes to Ash but it's only because most people stopped watching the show after Misty left. But I will admit Misty does have her moments but their relationship just seems like where they would be arguing all the time.
Brunettshipping: There are no hints for this one and I just don't like Gary.
Penguinshipping: Just because they're childhood friends doesn't mean anything, Kenny's annoying and should just leave her alone.
Max x Dawn: Do I even have to say why this shipping makes NO sense.
Shippings I don't have any feelings for:
Contestshipping: I know that there are a bunch of hints for this shipping so I'm not blind. To be honest I don't actually mind this shipping. I used to really hate Drew but now, I find to be a chill guy who has a fetish for roses. I have no hate for this ship and as long as Drew would take care of May, then I'm completely fine with it.
Cavaliershipping: Meh, I still don't like Gary.
Ashshipping: Ash x himself, I find it funny
Bangshipping: Misty x her mallet, I also find this one funny
Ash x Melody (KissShipping): She was the first girl to kiss Ash besides his mom.
Top 5 favorite animes:
5. Kuroko no Basket: The first sports anime I've ever seen and while incredibly over the top at times it was still amazing.
4. Dragon Ball Z: This one goes without saying, without it anime/manga would be a lot different today.
3. Samurai Champloo: I went into that anime not knowing what to expect in all honesty but it far surpassed any expectations, loved it!
2. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood: Great plot, characters, story-line, can't say enough good things about it.
1. One Piece: It's so much better then any anime/manga out there, Oda is a true genius and if you haven't watched it yet, do it now.
Top 5 favorite characters of all time:
5. Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist): He's awesome and cool, what else do you need.
4. Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Z): The best Trunks in my opinion.
3. L (Death Note): The greatness of Death Note died with him.
2. Trafalgar Law (One Piece): Saved Luffy, destroyed Vergo, and a truly epic speech afterwords.
1. Roronoa Zoro (One Piece): If you've watched One Piece then you would know why this needs no explanation.
Top 5 fanfics I've ever read:
5. Final Challenge by Matkin22: The ending almost made me cry, but I held back the tears. That's all that needs to be said.
4. An Infatuated May: The Ridiculous Kind of Love by Razgriz89: The funniest story I've ever read with some nice yuri mixed in.
3. Mysterious Stranger by Midnightmoon602: The plot was one I'd never seen before and just an overall awesome story.
2. Within Attraction by selh: MOST UNDERRATED STORY OF ALL TIME! DESERVES THOUSANDS OF REVIEWS! Seriously though you gotta read it.
1. The Champion is Never Forgotten by Gerbilftw: Do I even have to explain? And it's also the story that inspired me to write.
Beta Readers: Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis for The Betrayed Champion from chapter 7 to chapter 10.
The late Yin-Yang Yo-Yo for The Betrayed Champion from chapter 11 to 20(?).
Killing me Softly: Ongoing
The Betrayed Champion Deux: Rewrite in progress
What if Pokémon Style: Ongoing one-shots
Story featuring Hunter J as the main antagonist, coming soon
Groundhog day/second chance story, coming soon
The Death of Ash Ketchum?: Coming soon
Update (04/25/16): No I'm not quite dead yet though it might seem that way from how I've neglected my stories. I do apologize as I did a bit of traveling and that set me back just a bit. that being said I will finish Katana as well as a rewrite of The Betrayed Champion and others. Stay tuned and be ready for something soon.
If you have any questions about anything, whether it's my stories or you want to talk about your stories I'm always here to help.