Author has written 20 stories for NCIS: Los Angeles, Hart of Dixie, and Robin Hood BBC.
I guess I should finally write something here...
10 things about me:
1. My name is CoriAnne
2. I train in Shotokan Karate
3. I currently go to University for Law Enforcement and Justice Administration (I'm gonna be a cop).
4. I've been writing since about the 5th grade.
5. Besides writing and karate, two of my favorite things to do are reading and running
6. I prefer long distance races to sprints (I really like 5K's).
7. I am horrible at spelling.
8. I've recently decided not to date for the rest of the time I am living on campus (Which is only about another year).
9. My favorite sports to watch are hockey and football (Go Detroit!)
10. When I was little, I wanted to be a spy.
I apologize to all who read any of my stories, but the updates are going to take longer than what I would like. Besides the loads of reading I have to do for class, I managed to develop cubital tunnel syndrome (a pinched nerve in my elbow) and have been ordered by the doctor to rest my arm for a week to ten days. That means no typing with my left hand and let me tell you, typing one handed is hard and slow work. So I will up date my stories, but it will take time. Thank you for your patience.
I am sorry that I've hardly updated any stories in a while. This last semester seemed to drained me all of my creative energy and desire to write. And then just last week I had surgery on my elbow for my cubital tunnel syndrome and only got out of my splint and sling yesterday. I plan on updating some of my stories and if you have any suggestion for scenes, I'm happy to hear them.