Poll: What name of "Revis" from Pandora Hearts do you prefer? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Black Cat, 07-Ghost, Harry Potter, Pandora Hearts, Naruto, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Astro Boy, D.Gray-Man, Lord of the Rings, Your lie in April/四月は君の嘘, Kekkaishi, Pokémon, Fullmetal Alchemist, and One Piece.
I am ANarrativeCloud if you didn't know yet. I've changed my pen name from StrifeCloudxxxFF7 cause it's too effing long and annoying. I only actually noticed that my profile is quite outdated, so i kinda changed stuff... Oh and if you have time, go follow me on twitter, under the same name. :) @ANarrativeCloud
Name: Not telling. Call me Ancloud instead. (I pronounce it as Ahn-cloud).
Age: S'a secret ;)
Weight: (changing so often I'm not sure anymore)
Anime I'm wishing for more: Plenty.
Present Occupation: College Freshman
Favorite Food: Croissant!
Favorite color/s: Red, brown, orange, yellow(Autumn colors)
Favorite writing tool: Mechanical pencil or a fine 0.3 tech pen.
Favorite pastime: What else? Reading and writing of course.
Presently Fangirling Over: DC/MK
I have written several stories and putting up my summaries and titles down here. None of which are lengthy enough yet.
1. The Stranger (Naruto)
Effectively AU. Naruto 'dies' during a mission when he was twelve. And everyone laments for the loss. Three years later, everyone still in stress. Minato throws himself to his work and discovers Danzo's plans. A raid to Danzo's ROOT base shows a white haired person however shows striking similarities to the now dead Naruto.
2. Guardian (Naruto)
What if The Namikazes had a clan retainer? What would happen to the sole heir of the Namikaze fortune? Would he be refused of his heritage? Would Naruto stay ignorant of his family's honor? Or would he be able to embrace it? Has OCs, but doesn't --wouldn't center on them.
3. A Tale of Knights (NarutoxFire Emblem:Sacred Stones)
Simply put, The Naruto characters living not as Royalty, but mere mercenaries that somehow saved the world before the blue bloods could.
4. Reaching for the Light (07-Ghost)*
Ouka happened to intrude upon Wolf Barsburg's private room when Landkarte was to persuade him to wage a war against Raggs. And because of several events, the war between Barsburg and Raggs didn't occur. But having a walking, living Pandora's box of which was mistaken for a battle slave... well things are just chaotic.
5. Valiant Truth (Naruto)
Modern AU. The Namikaze Conglomerate became one of the most influential groups that the world had to offer, spurred and led by Namikaze Minato in a way that surprised everyone. Jealousy ensues and the CEO and his wife dies, leaving a purposeful and driven heir that would most definitely take the world by storm.
6. Yesterday's Dream (AKB49:Renai Kinshi Jourei)
AU. What if Minoru had found a dream of his own after the injury he had acquired? A little take on what ifs and could have beens.
7. Lost Relic (Merlin)
As a child, Arthur had been under a lot of pressure, being the only heir to the throne. What could a different influence, just a little bit earlier in life could have affected everything? Gen. OCs. NOT OC-centric. Pre-canon AU/AD.
8. Infractions (KHR)
Tsuna blinked slowly.
"Is that... Reborn?"
Reborn?The owner of the bar frowned. "I'm pretty sure his name is Renato."
Or well, basically (another) Time Travel to Pre-Fated-Day.
Story Index: (as of December 7, 2015)
World in Turmoil: Advent (Chapter 11: 12%)
--> I'm suddenly lost again. XD I'll probably update when I get a hype for HP or FMA. I know what I'm supposed to do and how to get there, but i just can't write it. XD
Across the Oceans (Chapter 2: 82%)
--> After seeing Naruto end, it's just... ho I can I remove canon from my brain? I don't want to rewrite this thing so I'm probably going to post the second chapter and abandon it completely.
Awe (Chapter 2: 40%)
--> I'm actually quite excited for this one. :) But I'm probably going to need someone knowledgeable about Black and White since I've only played it until the first time you'd be able to battle Musharna. Yes. That early. (Don't even ask why I decided to write this when having information about Black and White in pretty crucial to the overall plot of the story)
Auspicious Displacement (Chapter 4: 5%)
--> I'm losing my grip on the characters on this one. Sadly. It's going to end earlier than I expected. i said to one reviewer that Gil, Break, Sharon and company would make an appearance, but hey, even I don't know's what going to happen yet. XD
Death's Fool (Chapter 3: 12%)
--> I will update this, I swear. XD
Living Afar (Chapter : 94%)
--> I got carried away and written another chapter for this one. It's just about ready to be posted and just need to be polished and proofread.
--> Why? It's awful. Period. I didn't even know what was going through my head back then. It's just so ugly beyond reparation.
Preferences on reading/writing:
1. I AM A GEN WRITER. Meaning no romance stories for me. I'm awful as fudge at those. Don't even get me started.
2. I loathe loathe loathe bashing. In heavens, why do you need to bask someone in order to create a proper storyline? I think it's fine to twist people's personalities a bit since events happened differently and everything, but bashing is just irrational. If you effing hate a character so much THEN DON'T WRITE THEM. Make up reasons why they aren't there.(I do this and make it seem as natural as possible, and sometimes readers catch onto it and I'm forced to rehash it)
3. I like Time travel fics. They're completely adorable and some leave me fangirling over it for so long that I forget that I've been reading other works. :)) The idea of a redo is just too irresistible.
4. I don't like people who needlessly include provocative things in their fics. I also don't like reading about abuse and rape and stuff like that since they're well, dark. Although I like reading about gore and blood. I like the complication of politics, but it's just so hard to read them if the characters are just so stupid! Grr. Fictional politics is fun, but real politics are hard to keep up with since you're going to have to get up and do research if you want to be kept informed.
5. For some odd reason, reading OCs throw me off when I read them in other fics other than my own and my brain automatically labels them as "ALIEN OBJECT" and refuses to process it together with other characters even though I write them myself. I understand what readers go through but I still find OCs easier to write than any other character since they aren't confined and they are their own. Although, IF I do write OCs, they usually die or disappear in two chapters or turn Mary-Sue-ish and be completely obliterated from existence. "Auspicious Displacement" is a self-given project in order to be able to learn how to handle OCs and so far it's going great. :)
6. I like it when a story diverges because of a single event that isn't very noteworthy in the first place. Like when a sneeze changed everything. Little what ifs changes the whole picture. It's very intriguing.
7. I write what I WANT and not what people want me to write. When people give me comments and suggestions, I have the right to consider which I want to include and which I will discard if you suggest it. *Keep in mind that IF you actually suggest to someone who is writing a story, you abandon the right of claiming the idea as your own if you do not ask the author to give you credit for it. (AND AUTHORS please don't just write those ideas down if someone had explicitly suggested it to you. If something in their suggestion inspired an idea, you can fully say that its yours)
8. I lean towards short stories than full length novels. Fickle Fate was actually the first ever that I've finished and that only ended because I can skip critical points without being absolutely choppy due to its story format.
9. Yes, I take requests, but only for oneshots but I can't really write when I'm not on hype of that certain fandom well. :) So it's up to you if you're actually interested or something.
|Focus:||General: All Categories|