Author has written 7 stories for Black Cat, 07-Ghost, Harry Potter, Pandora Hearts, Naruto, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Astro Boy, Fullmetal Alchemist, and One Piece.
I am ANarrativeCloud if you didn't know yet. I've changed my pen name from StrifeCloudxxxFF7 cause it's too effing long and annoying. I only actually noticed that my profile is quite outdated, so i kinda changed stuff...
Name: Not telling. Call me by my username instead.
Age: Presently fifteen.
Weight: 128 lbs. (Not all females are sensitive about their weight thank you very much.)
Siblings: 1(a li'l sis)
Civil Status: Single
English marks: C
Anime I'm wishing for more: Plenty.
Present Occupation: Graduating High School Student(asking why I'm just fifteen and already a high school student? Well, I'm not telling. Skipping grades? Nah. I'm too stupid for that. Do your research. :))
Favorite Food: Croissant!
Favorite color/s: Red, brown, orange, yellow(Autumn colors)
Favorite writing tool: Mechanical pencil or a fine 0.3 tech pen.
Favorite pastime: What else? Reading and writing of course.
Presently Fangirling Over: Okumura Rin. And Namikaze Minato.
I have written several stories and putting up my summaries and titles down here. None of which are lengthy enough yet.
1. The Stranger (Naruto)
Effectively AU. Naruto 'dies' during a mission when he was twelve. And everyone laments for the loss. Three years later, everyone still in stress. Minato throws himself to his work and discovers Danzo's plans. A raid to Danzo's ROOT base shows a white haired person however shows striking similarities to the now dead Naruto.
2. Guardian (Naruto)
What if The Namikazes had a clan retainer? What would happen to the sole heir of the Namikaze fortune? Would he be refused of his heritage? Would Naruto stay ignorant of his family's honor? Or would he be able to embrace it? Has OCs, but doesn't --wouldn't center on them.
3. A Tale of Knights (NarutoxFire Emblem:Sacred Stones)
Simply put, The Naruto characters living not as Royalty, but mere mercenaries that somehow saved the world before the blue bloods could.
4. Reaching for the Light (07-Ghost)*
Ouka happened to intrude upon Wolf Barsburg's private room when Landkarte was to persuade him to wage a war against Raggs. And because of several events, the war between Barsburg and Raggs didn't occur. But having a walking, living Pandora's box of which was mistaken for a battle slave... well things are just chaotic.
5. Valiant Truth (Naruto)
Modern AU. The Namikaze Conglomerate became one of the most influential groups that the world had to offer, spurred and led by Namikaze Minato in a way that surprised everyone. Jealousy ensues and the CEO and his wife dies, leaving a purposeful and driven heir that would most definitely take the world by storm.
6. Slate (Kekkaishi)
Timetravel. AU. A wish granted. An ancestor surpassed. A goal finished. A friend missed. A regret closed. A moon watches. A traveler commits.
7. Yesterday's Dream (AKB49:Renai Kinshi Jourei)
AU. What if Minoru had found a dream of his own after the injury he had acquired? A little take on what ifs and could have beens.
Preferences on reading:
1. I prefer General and Friendship Stories to Romance, though there are some pairings that are just too effing CUTE! Like Sakura and Syaoran. :) :)
2. I loathe loathe loathe bashing. In heavens, why do you need to bask someone in order to create a proper storyline? I think it's fine to twist people's personalities a bit since events happened differently and everything, but bashing is just irrational. If you effing hate a character so much THEN DON'T WRITE THEM. Make up reasons why they aren't there.(I do this and make it seem as natural as possible, and sometimes readers catch onto it and I'm forced to rehash it)
3. I don't like harems. I don't know why someone would need dozens upon dozens of partners, hell even just two, WHY would they line up in for a person (who could be very PERFECT) and agree to SHARE?
4. I like Time travel fics. They're completely adorable and some leave me fangirling over it for so long that I forget that I've been reading other works. :)) The idea of a redo is just too irresistible.
5. I don't like people who needlessly include provocative things in their fics. I mean, high school--hell, even college!-- isn't as full of hormones as some presume it to be(or is that just in my country?). I also don't like reading about abuse and rape and stuff like that since they're well, dark. Although I like reading about gore and blood.
6. For some odd reason, reading OCs throw me off when I read them in other fics other than my own and my brain automatically labels them as "ALIEN OBJECT" and refuses to process it together with other characters even though I write them myself. I understand what readers go through but I still find OCs easier to write than any other character since they aren't confined and they are their own. Although, IF I do write OCs, they usually die or disappear in two chapters or turn Mary-Sue-ish and be completely obliterated from existence. "Auspicious Displacement" is a self-given project in order to be able to learn how to handle OCs and so far it's going great. :)
7. I like it when a story diverges because of a single event that isn't very noteworthy in the first place. Like when a sneeze changed everything. Little what ifs changes the whole picture. It's very intriguing.
Animes(Pairings that I can tolerate the most):
>Code Geass (Kallen and Lulu)
Top Games (same as above)
>Final Fantasy 7&13
Unsafe External Link