Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
*Update, August 2012*- Its been eight months since I have last updated my story but I am now getting back into writing again. Sorry for the hiatus but I will be writing more often and I am open to betaing any stories, thanks for the patience and sorry for the wait again!
*Update, February 2014*- This is my first time logging onto this site in over a year. I have been through a lot in this time, I have suffered so much loss and I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. I will think about finishing "Growing Tension" but I am not sure if I will ever do it. Instead I am working on a new project that hopefully should be up within a month, the idea is in my head and I have wanted to do it for a long time now. Thanks for your continued patience while I sort things out.
Hello everyone, rd1023 here, I'm still fairly new to fanfiction in general, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
1. I'm currently a college student, so I apologize if I haven't got the time to reply to a review, or if I have not updated in a while.
2. I've only just started writing fanfiction this summer.
3. Yes, I'm a male, I understand that there are not many male writers nowadays.
4. I enjoy playing sports, reading, writing, or listening to music in my free time.
5. I am willing to look over anyone's work as long as its not slash or incest, so feel free to PM me if you want a work that you want me to review or beta.
6. I am a Ron/Hermione shipper (sorry Draco/Hermione shippers!), I also enjoy Harry/Luna, Severus/Lily, James/Lily (if its well written), or Ginny/Harry (if its well written).
7. If you have a question about a storyline or otherwise, please PM me, I'm always eager to improve my story and you are only helping me out.
8. I have a rather developed sense of humor, so don't take things I say personally at all.
9. I enjoy Harry Potter the most, but I also enjoy other series such as Percy Jackson, or the Inheritance Cycle.
10. Right now, I'm not planning on writing any other stories because I want to focus on this one, but I'm open to any suggestions.
Right then, let me tell you about the stories I'm working on
Growing tension is a story about the changing relationship between Ron and Hermione after their fifth year. This story sticks to cannon throughout, but it will include many things that were not written inside the books, as well as things that were written, but from Ron and Hermione's point of view instead of Harry's. There will also be hints of Harry/Ginny sprinkled throughout the story also. The story is supposed to go over year six and seven, but I might take it a bit farther than that and write past the battle, I still have not decided whether I want to or not, but there will certainly be an epilogue chapter.
*Update*- I'm not sure if I will ever get back to "Growing Tension, it is on hold at the moment whilst I work on my new project. If inspiration ever strikes me again, I will finish it.
Moments - A series of one shots during Snape's time at Hogwarts. He cant let go of the past. Through his Pensieve he explores the past. My take on what happened between Severus and Lily. I am not sure how long or how far I will take this story as its my venture back into the world of fanfiction. This story will be completed however.
Also, take at look at the fics I have Favorited. They are very well written and they are certainly worth taking a look at.
As always, feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions and don't forget to review!